MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I am having lower back pain, cramping and pressure in my abdomen. Nauseated, and my cm is watery very. Idk I seen a gallery with images of pregnant results. Very few get results at 6-10 dpo idk I am wish I can magically put the sperm in the egg

Me too lol :blush:

I just wish there was a more obvious sign other than waiting for a pregnancy test to turn positive. Like for conception your fingernails turn pink, and at implantation the pink turns blue.

I just wish there was a more obvious sign other than waiting for a pregnancy test to turn positive. Like for conception your fingernails turn pink, and at implantation the pink turns blue.

lol so true.

Yes are you catch the pink eye at implantation instead if eye irritation and belly button poke out when you ovulating lol

How are all the ladies doing? Any close to O. What about the ones dpo? Any symptoms yet?

i'm due to O tomorrow. but my OPKs are so funky. cd 12-16 were almost positive, then almost stark white, now back to almost positive. UGH!

quick question. I'm going to start charting my BBT next cycle. i was told you can do this vaginally. Anybody have any luck with this? any advice? im gonna sign up for FF and keep a chart there. I did today's BBT for curiosity. it was 98.25, and not even 5 minutes later it was 97.76. is that normal?

I use IC opks and then when I think I'm getting close I confirm with a digi. I always have a second line on mine even now 9dpo. I don't chart my BBT so no help there.

zadee - I am 5 dpo today and had one spot of pink when I used the restroom. Trying not to read into it but it's hard not to! I have had spotting before AF in the past, though it's been a while. I pray it's IB but am trying not to get my hopes too high this early in the game! Really no other symptoms. I feel normal. I am definitely plumper than usual, but I chalk that up to the wine I enjoyed many nights this month....Oy.

rainangel - You should temp as soon as you can after waking up without moving a ton, talking, drinking water, getting up, anything. And after at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep. The only time I re-temp is when my thermometer goes off really quickly or the beeping stops for a while (making me think that it didn't work properly), or if I realize I was sleeping with my mouth wide open and my mouth is cold and dry. I sometimes close my mouth and let a little saliva build and then temp again right away before I do anything else. I hope that helps! My temp can definitely change drastically within 5 min. Mine usually goes down the longer I'm awake in bed.

zadee - I am 5 dpo today and had one spot of pink when I used the restroom. Trying not to read into it but it's hard not to! I have had spotting before AF in the past, though it's been a while. I pray it's IB but am trying not to get my hopes too high this early in the game! Really no other symptoms. I feel normal. I am definitely plumper than usual, but I chalk that up to the wine I enjoyed many nights this month....Oy.

rainangel - You should temp as soon as you can after waking up without moving a ton, talking, drinking water, getting up, anything. And after at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep. The only time I re-temp is when my thermometer goes off really quickly or the beeping stops for a while (making me think that it didn't work properly), or if I realize I was sleeping with my mouth wide open and my mouth is cold and dry. I sometimes close my mouth and let a little saliva build and then temp again right away before I do anything else. I hope that helps! My temp can definitely change drastically within 5 min. Mine usually goes down the longer I'm awake in bed.

FX'D that it is IB! Hopefully we get our BFPs! Afm I have had some tingly in my bbs and some sharp pains in my right bb only. I am 10dpo so I am hoping to test soon.

I use IC opks and then when I think I'm getting close I confirm with a digi. I always have a second line on mine even now 9dpo. I don't chart my BBT so no help there.

arent you supposed to always have a 2nd line on IC opks? i always do, too. What's the difference between IC and digis? does one work better than the other?

i generally sleep with my mouth open, so im not sure how to do it. a friend suggested doing it vaginally, but that the temp will be hotter than doing it orally. I figure if i'm armed with a temp chart, OPKs that are positive too soon to AF, maybe they'll do something, finally!

Took an IC this morning and I swear there is the faintest of faint second line, not an evap line because there is definitely a pink tinge to it, but I don't know if my eyes are just seeing what they want to see. I'm going to test Monday with a FRER. I'll let you girls know. :dust:

Took an IC this morning and I swear there is the faintest of faint second line, not an evap line because there is definitely a pink tinge to it, but I don't know if my eyes are just seeing what they want to see. I'm going to test Monday with a FRER. I'll let you girls know. :dust:

Oh my gosh me and you both are in the same situation I took a IC and I swear I see the faintest of faint line. But I am like is it just I want it bad, oh how I want it bad:cry:

Oh my gosh me and you both are in the same situation I took a IC and I swear I see the faintest of faint line. But I am like is it just I want it bad, oh how I want it bad:cry:

How many DPO are you? I'm 11 DPO today, so monday is actually the day of my expected period. If the cramping started with implantation on 8 DPO, Monday will put me as 6 days past implantation.

have either of you got pics to show?

How many DPO are you? I'm 11 DPO today, so monday is actually the day of my expected period. If the cramping started with implantation on 8 DPO, Monday will put me as 6 days past implantation.

Brieri1 I am 9dpo I was cramping on yesterday something serious but today not really and I heard implantation happens on 9dpo but don't feel anything today nor have IB.

ES89 the line is so faint a picture wouldn't do any justice. I am going to buy a FRER6 Monday and take it

Brieri1 I am 9dpo I was cramping on yesterday something serious but today not really and I heard implantation happens on 9dpo but don't feel anything today nor have IB.

ES89 the line is so faint a picture wouldn't do any justice. I am going to buy a FRER6 Monday and take it

I haven't had any IB either. Only 10% of women get it though. I started the mild cramping at 8 DPO, so that's what I'm counting as implantation. I'm going to continue to test with IC's over the weekend unless it darkens considerably, then I'll use a FRER. I threw my test away so I'd stop staring at it.

Woohoo on tingly boobs! lol. I'm excited for you to test :)

I don't know if its even visible in the picture. How long should I hold it before testing again? I would like to use a FRER.

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe