MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Oooo just read about your tests brier and Mrstruth!! Exciting!!!!! I sooo wish you had pics, though! I love looking at tests, lol. Fx for you! Fx Fx Fx!

I don't know if its even visible in the picture. How long should I hold it before testing again? I would like to use a FRER.

Omg we are having the exact same symptons and situation. Since they are so cheap I am going to test with them everyday until Monday then I am going to use FRER6days

Oooo just read about your tests brier and Mrstruth!! Exciting!!!!! I sooo wish you had pics, though! I love looking at tests, lol. Fx for you! Fx Fx Fx!

Is there a way to upload straight from my phone or iPad

Congrats brieri1 your our 1st :bfp: I'm so happy for you h&h 9 months, do you 'suddenly' have feelings now that u kno??? Lol alot of women say they didnt notice symptoms til after their BFP...

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited. I called my husband and he jumped around in excitement with me. Thrilled to start the paths of the BFPs. Let them come for all of us in magical may!

Not really, if you guys remember, I was sure I was out this month since my husband had the stomach flu around when I was ovulating. A few days ago, which I assume to be implantation, I started cramping just a little in my hips, which still continues today. Last night, my roommate was making hot dogs and I almost threw up at the smell of them. The only other thing I can think of is I've been having really violent dreams and craving Goldfish crackers. Other than that, I feel great. Which was actually what surprised me. Usually I have a million symptoms around AF, but this cycle, was due monday and I feel awesome. So I guess that was my symptom. I feel great.

Brieri Congrats! Our first BFP! What days did you test before your BFP?

Congrats Brieri :D Maybe the trick is to think your out and relax?

I only tested yesterday at 10 DPO. Then this morning at 11 DPO, I used an IC, never again, and I couldn't tell if there was really a line or if it was just imagination. So I held my pee for three hours and then did a FRER and it was positive!

I honestly thought I didn't do enough this cycle. I tried to do SMEP, but that went out the window. I got my +opk on a Monday, DH and I had sex twice Sunday and once Saturday and then not again until after I had ovulated because he had the stomach flu. I take multivitamins, one a day for women, but I couldn't seem to stick with anything else. I think I was more relaxed about the process during the 2ww because I thought I was out. Maybe that helped.

Congrats brieri! So happy for your bpf Giving us all a little more hope with your story as well. Cant wait to follow your pregnancy!

I only tested yesterday at 10 DPO. Then this morning at 11 DPO, I used an IC, never again, and I couldn't tell if there was really a line or if it was just imagination. So I held my pee for three hours and then did a FRER and it was positive!

I am so happy for you Brieri1, its funny you said a violent dream. becauselast night I dreamed my kids were kidnapped and ironically I allowed them to stay from school from my crazy fear. I am only 9dpo so I am going test again Sunday or Monday with a FRER6 days because I dont like these IC.. I am again escatic for you :happydance:

es89 and Brieri1 here are the pcis from earlie very faint line will test again on Sunday

Attachments

• IMG_20120427_131658.jpg
    IMG_20120427_131658.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20120427_131645.jpg
    IMG_20120427_131645.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 20
I use IC opks and then when I think I'm getting close I confirm with a digi. I always have a second line on mine even now 9dpo. I don't chart my BBT so no help there.

arent you supposed to always have a 2nd line on IC opks? i always do, too. What's the difference between IC and digis? does one work better than the other?

The digis will have a smiley face if positive. They say the digis measure the difference in the lines. That way you dont have to guess if its positive or not. I've used them for 3 months now and got a + the same cd each month. With the IC my line wasn't as dark as the control but pretty close so when I saw that I dipped the digi and got a smiley.

I'm testing around the 12/13th may using Preseed this cycle and I've read it has a good success rate so I'm really hopeful this time!!!

Good luck everyone!!! Xxxx

es89 and Brieri1 here are the pcis from earlie very faint line will test again on Sunday

I can't see anything, but it could just be the picture. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP! IC's didn't work for me so maybe a better test? FRER worked great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->