MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I don´t know what to think anymore.

If I calculate this cycle like the last one (24 days), I should have ovulated 2-3 days ago.
I never did get any lines on my OPK´s, until I switched brands (got a lot of invalids in the old one), until now that is.

I don´t know if I ovulated 2-3 days ago, and these lines are appearing because I´m already pregnant (unlikely - at least I don´t think I would be feeling anything yet), or if this cycle is simply longer and I´m ovulating soon (possibly during this weekend or something).

I was supposed to ovulate about CD11-13, and I did get O pains before and after those days, but I´m also experiencing cramps now that could be interpreted as O-pains too...
I´m on CD13 today, so that might mean I O on CD14-16.

Keep in mind, that I have no idea if my cycle this turn is actually 24 days or more... I just kept the only cycle I´ve had off BC as a template.

I´ve been having a lot of pregnancy-like symptoms for the last two days,
for the last 2 days, I´ve been having headaches, backaches, queasiness, dizzy spells, heartburn and a heavily bloated belly,
but yesterday was the first day ever I got a line on my OPK´s... not positive, but there. Not very faint either. One line yesterday around 4pm, and today at 2pm, and again at 9pm.

Any ideas?

Congrats, brieri! I know you were so disappointed with this cycle, it's awesome that it all worked out! :)

I'm only on CD 3, but feeling really down about this cycle. I think I'm just getting depressed since it's our this cycle after the miscarriage already and still no luck yet. I know it could still take a long time, but I hope I get a BFP again soon. :(

Congrats congrats congrats!!!!! You just made my day with that great news :) makes me hang on to hope as well since I am having no symptoms at all this month. Af is due may 4th but I might breakdown and test early.

Hey ladies! Would love to join the group. I will be testing on May 2...if I can hold out!! Im 7 dpo and feeling very impatient.

I have definitely had some "unusual" symptoms for me this week. I started my day yesterday with cramps, and it seems to finally be tapering off. I don't normally cramp until the day before my period. I also started getting sore nips 2 dpo and the have progressively gotten worse and the pain has spread to my entire breast. Fingers crossed!!

Baby dust to all of you. I'm hoping each of us get our bfp this month!!

I use IC opks and then when I think I'm getting close I confirm with a digi. I always have a second line on mine even now 9dpo. I don't chart my BBT so no help there.

arent you supposed to always have a 2nd line on IC opks? i always do, too. What's the difference between IC and digis? does one work better than the other?

The digis will have a smiley face if positive. They say the digis measure the difference in the lines. That way you dont have to guess if its positive or not. I've used them for 3 months now and got a + the same cd each month. With the IC my line wasn't as dark as the control but pretty close so when I saw that I dipped the digi and got a smiley.

i might have to use a digi. my IC isnt getting as dark as it should, this time around anyway. they did before. Ugh. TTCing is a pain in the ass!!! :cry:

I only tested yesterday at 10 DPO. Then this morning at 11 DPO, I used an IC, never again, and I couldn't tell if there was really a line or if it was just imagination. So I held my pee for three hours and then did a FRER and it was positive!

:wohoo: sooo happy fr u brieri1...!!

Congrats on ur BFP...H&H 9 mnths ...:happydance:

Magical May is already here....I became more positive

after seeing d 1st bfp fr d mnth...'m waiting to ovulate..

& hope dis cycle turns out lucky fr everyone...:winkwink:

Tons & tons of Babydust to all...:happydance:

Ladies I'm just waiting to ovulate and getting excited for that day to come!!!! I'm even more psyched to know we already have one BFP to carry us all through until we get ours:) so excited for magical may:) dust to all!!!

AF due around the 1st, probably going to leave if a few extra days before I test though so probably test on the 6th if I can wait that long!

Maverick

Im due on the 16th but I'm going to wait a few days if I can too I hate seeing that bfn:( good luck to you!!!

I'm new to this thread, so where is everyone in their cycle? Any TWW'ers?

hi Mrs.Stefka, what day are you testing, so I can add you to the list?

I'm on cd7 wAitng to ovulate will be in the 2ww hopefully by next Saturday at the latest. How about you???

Hi! Please could you add me for 4th May? Have been sort of trying for about 2 years now but this month have decided to make much more effort O:) Am new to this site and it's so good to read all your stories and support it's very encouraging! Wishing baby dust to you all!:dust:

Please can you also add me to May testing. Af due 1st may. Not feeling hopeful at moment, so fx

Mrs.stefka - Love that pic! I am 7dpo, TWW. We have been NTNP this month but of course I'm hoping it'll still result in a bfp! Tested this AM, which I realize is very early, and bfn. Even though it's early, I'm starting to get cynical about this cycle, lol. It's so hard for me to stay positive, especially when that special brand of TWW hormone starts kicking in and firing up my emos.

Mrs.stefka- I'm 9dpo in tww. I tested yesterday but it was in the night, because I haven't been feeling good. Ive had the most horrible stuffy nose all week, I cant even blow my nose at ALL! Sometimes when I drink something hot it goes away for like 2 hrs then comes back with a vengeance. Yesterday I started having a pretty bad sore throat, I just figured well, I guess I came down with something! But now today I woke up and sore throat is gone and stuffy nose is even worse (if that possible). Feeling a little selfish haven't decided if I hope its a pre-pregnancy sign or not. I'd hate to not be able to breath for weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->