MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'll be testing around the 29th, a day before my birthday. Hopefully I'll get a nice sticky bean for my birthday.

My "official" testing day is May 11. I'm hoping to surprise my mom for mother's day! *fingers crossed*

af due tommorow hop the ugly witch dont show her face... f x...

hi can i join you ladies? i should be testing on the 6th, but i have my doubts whether ill last that long! xx

I got a :bfp: this morning!! I can't believe it and still in shock..my birthday is May 11th..i couldn't ask for a better bday gift

Good luck to all the May testers!! I couldn't wait any longer and had to test

I got a :bfp: this morning!! I can't believe it and still in shock..my birthday is May 11th..i couldn't ask for a better bday gift

Congrats shell!! H&H 9 Months to you!!

Magical May is off to a good start with BFPs! Makes me hopeful I might get my BFP this month too! :thumbup:

I 5 DPO gonna start testing about May 4th,2012 TWW is stressful!

Aww i'm so happy for you congrats and H&H 9 months!!!!

Yay we have 2 :bfp:

Congrats Shell!!!! What an amazing birthday gift!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! :)

Shell, did you have any symptoms???? Or advice for the future poas addicts lol

I had no symptoms just thought AF was coming...my boobies are not sore, no vivid dreams...no nausea.... ALL i can think of is that my vajayjay had some weird tingling sensations...it hard to describe but it just felt weird.

Also we did preseed for the 2nd time and timed intercourse from CD 12-22 every other day.

My obgyn put me on Clomid CD5-9 and estradiol 10-17 and progesterone CD 17 until AF or pregnancy

ok ladies so i just went to the bathroom because i thought i felt af arrive. but when i went to check (sorry tmi) it was milky discharge on my pantyliner. not too much but it was definitely "lotiony" looking. i have been so good so far with not symptom spotting this time around so i dont want to make much of it, but im curious if this could be a good thing or mean nothing at all? i have no symptoms at all this time around and af is suppose to arrive on the 4th.

Thoughts?

I had no symptoms just thought AF was coming...my boobies are not sore, no vivid dreams...no nausea.... ALL i can think of is that my vajayjay had some weird tingling sensations...it hard to describe but it just felt weird.

Also we did preseed for the 2nd time and timed intercourse from CD 12-22 every other day.

My obgyn put me on Clomid CD5-9 and estradiol 10-17 and progesterone CD 17 until AF or pregnancy

Good to know! People always say that you should not take progesterone after or during clomid or soy and I always thought that was silly since you NEED progesterone to conceive and an increase estrogen can mean a decrease progesterone too! So glad to hear your results! H&H pregnancy!

Congratulations on your BFP Shell!!!

I can't wait to start testing! lol I guess all I can show you guys now is my evap line! I tested for fun and it was BFN [of course!] So I threw it away...

Fast forward 3 hours....

I take the test out of the trash and see this!
How Cruel! I would have hated to see that if I was in the 2ww...it would have broken my heart :cry:

But...I'm still waiting to O so I know it's not real! But, I figured I'd share it anyway :)

Attachments

• IMG_3418.jpg
    IMG_3418.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 30
Oooo that is a bad evap. Are you sure you're not pg? People always say that FRERs don't get evaps but I've had a similar experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->