MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'm definitely not pregnant. lol. It was just one crappy test...but at least it satisfied my POAS urge [for now]!

Congratulations on your BFP Shell!!!

I can't wait to start testing! lol I guess all I can show you guys now is my evap line! I tested for fun and it was BFN [of course!] So I threw it away...

Fast forward 3 hours....

I take the test out of the trash and see this!
How Cruel! I would have hated to see that if I was in the 2ww...it would have broken my heart :cry:

But...I'm still waiting to O so I know it's not real! But, I figured I'd share it anyway :)

With my second pregnancy I took a test and only got one line I put it on the counter and went to church, came back 3 hrs later and there was a faint faint second line!!!! Took another test next day and the faint line showed up again but sooner and turns out I was pregnant w my little girl!

This is quite the exciting thread! There have been 2 BFP's since I joined. I am liking they way this is going...good luck ladies!!! How incredible would it be to get our bfp just in time for mothers day? I'm sending a butt load of baby dust to all the TWWers! Everyone else, too, of course!

I got a :bfp: this morning!! I can't believe it and still in shock..my birthday is May 11th..i couldn't ask for a better bday gift

Good luck to all the May testers!! I couldn't wait any longer and had to test
Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!

Oooo that is a bad evap. Are you sure you're not pg? People always say that FRERs don't get evaps but I've had a similar experience.

frers are HORRIBLE with evaps! I've had them too many times to trust them.

Oooo that is a bad evap. Are you sure you're not pg? People always say that FRERs don't get evaps but I've had a similar experience.

frers are HORRIBLE with evaps! I've had them too many times to trust them.

What would be a great one that you would suggest

i preferred walmart's equate. i've never had a problem with them, as long as they're pink dye. i poas'd for 2 weeks straight on them when i found out i was pregnant in 2010. Answer is good, and i've heard good things of clearblue.

I had good luck with the equate, too. Just throwing my 2 cents in!

I like wondof... I have never had even a glimmer of a second line with one and even hours or days later when I, um, well... pull them out of the trash just to be sure. :shhh: Lol.

Mrs. Undy - I sooo do that, too. :) I use Wondfo and FRER usually--FRER almost always has a shadow/evap. I had one batch of Wondfos that always had it, too--I read online that it was a bad batch, though, and was giving false positives. With the batch I have now the test line has been stark white, lol!

PS I've never heard of equate. I will have to check them out.

I'm 100% positive that I'm not pregnant. I'm temping and OPKing this cycle too so there isn't much room for error :)

The equate tests have been good to me, though last month I got a faulty one too! [I wish I could find that picture!]

I have such crap luck with tests...lol I stand by the cheap-o wondfo tests though, I've never gotten a hint of a line on them [no matter how long after the time limit I looked at them] in all my 3 years of using them. Plus they're dirt cheap :mrgreen:

I am out ladies I tested with Frer6 days sooner and it was a :bfn:

This is only my second cycle. I've been putting my husband off since august, but then I realized I wanted to have a baby too, lol, and so I got off the pill, gave my body a couple months to recover and now, cycle two. What about you?

Congrats on your bfp... How long we're you off the pill before you started TTC? Ive been off since July but started TTC instead of NTNP in January... I've been getting so frustrated. Granted we have only been doing the BD once each fertile window... Hubby is on swing shift at work so its hard plan.

This is only my second cycle. I've been putting my husband off since august, but then I realized I wanted to have a baby too, lol, and so I got off the pill, gave my body a couple months to recover and now, cycle two. What about you?

Congrats on your bfp... How long we're you off the pill before you started TTC? Ive been off since July but started TTC instead of NTNP in January... I've been getting so frustrated. Granted we have only been doing the BD once each fertile window... Hubby is on swing shift at work so its hard plan.

I went through two cycles off the pill before I started trying to conceive, and this was my second cycle of actively ttc. The first two cycles we were forced into not trying because I wasn't ovulating.

I am out ladies I tested with Frer6 days sooner and it was a :bfn:

Don't give up hope! If you look at the stats, its only like 20% of women that will get that positive 6 days early. I got mine 3 days early, but some women can't get their BFP until they are a week late. Don't give up hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->