MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hi, I'm 32 yo with 3 children 8,9&10 (all boys) Ive since gotten married to a new man and we were NTNP and in the past 4 months we now became TTC..Last month before joining this site I woulda have sworn I had all PG symptoms. I was googeling it trying to prove myself right or wrong. Symptoms unlike my usual PMS which is regular and I always knew at least 1 week before I start that I was about to. I have a perfect 30 days cycle for 8 years now. I even know when I ovulate. So this month I only have sore bb's (normal for me this time) and tired but having sleepless nights off and on, night sweats and super hungry. But I don't feel PG, I actually feel better then normal. I always have back pains and in the last 4-5 days my back feels better. But I am keepin hope I will get a BFP on May 4th 2012 at 10 DPO or by May 7th I will get AF.

Good Luck to all you other ladies for a MAY BFP... and I'm sorry for any who gets AF instead.

I will hopefully be testing on 18th May - AF comes precisely when she's due every month, so I haven't had a chance to test yet :( started OPKs for the first time today, so hopefully this month is the month! x

How is everyone doing? I had to take another FRER this morning just to see that second line come up again, as dark as the control line now, just to make it a little more believable. I'm still kind of expecting to start my period tomorrow.

Anyone else getting close to that BFP? Circling ovulation? May is the month, ladies!

:) Lovely news about your line getting darker, bet your over the moon. I am waiting for my +opk, any day now I think. Feeling relaxed and good about it all

I wanna test soo bad today but I am fighting it....I have had cramps for a week as well as heartburn and my boobs have been SOOOO sore for over a week . My normal AF symptoms are: cramps and sore boobs but ussually starting the day before she arrives.. my ticker is an estimate of dpo as I did NOT use opks this cycle. I average 34 day cycles so May 1st will be one day late based on that......:coffee:
working 3 twelve hour shifts M T W...so i will be too exhausted to obsess over testing FX
GL ladies
and congrats to BFPs!!! Happy healthy 9 months

UPDATED!! Good luck to everyone...how are the May 1st ladies feeling, no testing early???? Lets get more BFP's rollin' in!!!!

I wanna test soo bad today but I am fighting it....I have had cramps for a week as well as heartburn and my boobs have been SOOOO sore for over a week . My normal AF symptoms are: cramps and sore boobs but ussually starting the day before she arrives.. my ticker is an estimate of dpo as I did NOT use opks this cycle. I average 34 day cycles so May 1st will be one day late based on that......:coffee:
working 3 twelve hour shifts M T W...so i will be too exhausted to obsess over testing FX
GL ladies
and congrats to BFPs!!! Happy healthy 9 months

Same situation for me! We have the same symptoms and my AF symptoms usually start 1-2 days before it hits, too.

All of the other testers, definitely font lose hope. It's hard if doesn't work out but it at least means you're getting a fresh start for the next cycle...GOOD LUCK!!

I was ovulating yesterday. I'm in the hospital so when fiancé visited me we quickly dtd in the bathroom. I really hope conception happens because that'd be an awesome story.

Hey all.. I am testing May 9th, the day that I am expecting AF. It will be about 12dpo for me (not 100% sure when I ovulated).. Add me to the list! :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have the willpower to resist testing earlier than that...

Hey all.. I am testing May 9th, the day that I am expecting AF. It will be about 12dpo for me (not 100% sure when I ovulated).. Add me to the list! :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have the willpower to resist testing earlier than that...

Not to tempt you, but I got my BFP at 11 DPO and probably could have gotten it a couple days before then... :winkwink:

I read that it depends on the level of the women's hcg level and that all women's aren't the same. So therefore everyone don't get a positive early.

So Brieri1 have you told oh .what was his reaction. Congrats on the baby:happydance: again

m officially 1 day late, so happy a bit, coz my af never delays even by 1 day...
so my af was due yesterday., at same time m having cramps since yesterday...
mild leg ache..
breast tenderness increased ...
dont want to test so soon
so will wait till tomorrow..

m officially 1 day late, so happy a bit, coz my af never delays even by 1 day...
so my af was due yesterday., at same time m having cramps since yesterday...
mild leg ache..
breast tenderness increased ...
dont want to test so soon
so will wait till tomorrow..

Keep us updated!!!

Does anyone know if taking hot baths is bad while ttc? (like washing away sperm/CM?)
I also don't want to hard boil my egg either (if it's there!) But baths are a big stress reliever for me and need one especially now!!

Hey I heard tht you shouldn't take them while pg I wud avoid it while trying I'm sure I read somewhere it does wash it away or something..xx

Wow 92 testers!! And 2 bfps already how exciting!!!! I'm on cd#9 today poas waiting for the big O!!! Hopefully I get a positive soon.....I'm thinking either Wednesday or Friday I should have my positive OPK......the wait is killing me!!!!! I'm not sure what's worse this 2ww or the 2ww after O??!! Well good luck to all of those testing in the next few days!!

YAY! congrats to the 2 bfps already and we're still in April!!! WOO-Hoo! go girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->