MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I was ovulating yesterday. I'm in the hospital so when fiancé visited me we quickly dtd in the bathroom. I really hope conception happens because that'd be an awesome story.

Haha, that would be an awesome story. Nothing gets in the way of TTC!!! :haha:

m officially 1 day late, so happy a bit, coz my af never delays even by 1 day...
so my af was due yesterday., at same time m having cramps since yesterday...
mild leg ache..
breast tenderness increased ...
dont want to test so soon
so will wait till tomorrow..

You have some WILLPOWER! Happy testing tomorrow! Hope you catch that bean!

m officially 1 day late, so happy a bit, coz my af never delays even by 1 day...
so my af was due yesterday., at same time m having cramps since yesterday...
mild leg ache..
breast tenderness increased ...
dont want to test so soon
so will wait till tomorrow..

blimey, I would have used up about 11 tests by now if I were you! Well done for waiting!

I read that it depends on the level of the women's hcg level and that all women's aren't the same. So therefore everyone don't get a positive early.

So Brieri1 have you told oh .what was his reaction. Congrats on the baby:happydance: again

I told him as soon as I found out. I called him while he was at work and he jumped around in excited on the phone with me. Then he had a really bad day because he wanted to come home then and celebrate, but he had to stay at work another 5 hours. Poor guy. I guess I should have waited until he got home.

I tested again Saturday morning with FMU since I had tested so late in the day, and the second line was super dark, it made me kind of worried that there's is more than one baby in there. Not that I wouldn't end up being excited, just going from not a mom to a mom of two seemed daunting. But then I did some research and found most multiples pregnancies don't show a difference in HCG from singles pregnancies until they are much further along than I am. I could also have implanted very early on. I wish we all could get that BFP at 11 DPO, I feel blessed to have been able to find out that early on. I can't believe some people get there positive at 8 DPO! That's incredible.

How are you doing in your cycle? POAS like crazy?

Also...just for those of you who may be curious... the same woman can get different HGC levels with different pregnancies...so if you were able to get a BFP at 8dpo last pregnancy, that doesn't mean you'll be able to this time around... Found that interesting. :)

Beiri1 I am supposingly 12dpo but I didn't have implantation tingling and camping until sat even all night I was cramping and tingling in my abdomen. I thought I had the feeling days prior to this but it was about five mins then would go away. But sat it was long and constant. Is it possible for late OV or late implantation rather? Idk how to calculate this or what to think.

I know he was Estatic when he got home. He is going to just pamper and spoil you. And if it's twins maybe it's a girl and boy . Then you both really gets a big blessing. But either way your baby will be loved

Beiri1 I am supposingly 12dpo but I didn't have implantation tingling and camping until sat even all night I was cramping and tingling in my abdomen. I thought I had the feeling days prior to this but it was about five mins then would go away. But sat it was long and constant. Is it possible for late OV or late implantation rather? Idk how to calculate this or what to think.

I know he was Estatic when he got home. He is going to just pamper and spoil you. And if it's twins maybe it's a girl and boy . Then you both really gets a big blessing. But either way your baby will be loved

He was. When he got home he gave me a huge hug and kiss and told me how much he loves me now and forever, then he took me out to dinner to celebrate. I imagine he will pamper and spoil me, he's such a loving husband.

On average, implantation takes between 6 and 12 days after ovulation. You're definitely not out, don't give up hope. This could still very well be your month too. :happydance:

Brieri1 and Shell - YAY!!!! Congratulations! :happydance: A very H&H 9 months to you!

MrsTruth - You are not out until AF shows! FX for you!

Shonababu - GL!!!

Cravemyheart - your story made me LOL - love it! Sorry you are in the hospital, but love that you two aren't letting it stop you!

May is going to be an awesome month! Two BFPs and we start the month tomorrow :) . GL and FX for all!

:dust:

Hey :wave:
Ill be testing May 30th this will be our 7th cycle. Congratulation to all the BFP :)

Well ladies today is suppose to be 12dpo for me. Which I am not certain exactly. Anyhow. I had cramping since Sat and strong tingling in my abdomen I took my first test thur negative, I took a first response Sat at 10dpo negative. That night on into sunday I was having mild cramping strong tingling. Today me and OH BD'd and after I started bleeding very very pinkish, kind of thickish, not red or the color of spotting. I know it's tmi but I am confused. When I wipe it's nothing but on my panty liner it was this pink, wettish color. My cycle isn't due to the 5th and every month since my TR surgery it's been on time. Matter of fact it was not really changed afterwards, because before it was due on the 7th. I don't know. I am not really cramping like I do for my cycle or anything, I am not tired as I normally be during my AF. But Hey maybe AF showed early this month , so I guess I am out. I still dont understand why when I wipe there isn't nothing. Normally when AF comes when I wipe she is there

Could be implantation bleeding. I didn't have any bleeding at all, so I don't really have a comparison to offer you.

Well ladies today is suppose to be 12dpo for me. Which I am not certain exactly. Anyhow. I had cramping since Sat and strong tingling in my abdomen I took my first test thur negative, I took a first response Sat at 10dpo negative. That night on into sunday I was having mild cramping strong tingling. Today me and OH BD'd and after I started bleeding very very pinkish, kind of thickish, not red or the color of spotting. I know it's tmi but I am confused. When I wipe it's nothing but on my panty liner it was this pink, wettish color. My cycle isn't due to the 5th and every month since my TR surgery it's been on time. Matter of fact it was not really changed afterwards, because before it was due on the 7th. I don't know. I am not really cramping like I do for my cycle or anything, I am not tired as I normally be during my AF. But Hey maybe AF showed early this month , so I guess I am out. I still dont understand why when I wipe there isn't nothing. Normally when AF comes when I wipe she is there

I think it's implanation, AF is a flow, ur not out until you get a flow!!!

Here is a link I saved about implantation bleeding vs. MF https://m.steadyhealth.com/articles/Implantation_bleeding_or_period__a410.html
Hope it helps! Sounds hopeful!!! Fingers crossed!

I'm out! I might be testing towards May 30th but not us yet. I will not be on clomid this cycle because I have maxed out my rounds for now. I have an appointment on Wednesday to setup my RE appointment! we could use a lot of prayers right now!

Wow 2 BFP already! It's still April here lol!

May I please be put down for 15th? I have no idea when I'll ov due to my MC this/last month.

xxx

Brier - too funny - I just googled whether white tea is just as good as green tea for fertility and the first thing that I clicked on was to your thread on bnb asking a similar question and asking about honey and cinnamon. I just poured myself a cup of tea with cinnamon flavored (naturally) honey. FX. :)

Did you ever find out anything helpful? I also like rooibos tea, which is naturally caffeine free - wonder how it stacks up.

Congrats, again!

I'm out! I might be testing towards May 30th but not us yet. I will not be on clomid this cycle because I have maxed out my rounds for now. I have an appointment on Wednesday to setup my RE appointment! we could use a lot of prayers right now!

I'm sorry! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Brier - too funny - I just googled whether white tea is just as good as green tea for fertility and the first thing that I clicked on was to your thread on bnb asking a similar question and asking about honey and cinnamon. I just poured myself a cup of tea with cinnamon flavored (naturally) honey. FX. :)

Did you ever find out anything helpful? I also like rooibos tea, which is naturally caffeine free - wonder how it stacks up.

Congrats, again!

Not really, it sort of just turned into a small group of us gabbing, lol, but it was a wonderful. Of the four of us on it, two of us got our BFP's this cycle so far. Pretty good odds.

Cinnamon and honey are good for blood pressure, so I guess it helps regulate things down there, not to mention, it is delicious. I'm pretty sure white tea does work just as good as green tea, but almond milk does nothing.

Thanks, my pregnancy symptoms are just beginning to hit me. Nausea, don't want to eat anything but sour or salty things, cooking rice is like the most amazing smell in the world to me, and my nipples have turned against me. Not to mention, being pregnant is exhausting and I've started taking naps. Its totally worth it though. I'm trying to enjoy every step of the process, but I'm really looking forward to holding the baby my husband and I created at the end.

Please add me on - Testing May 7! Its our 3rd cycle TTC. Honestly I want to test today! But that will be the day AF should arrive. My girls are super sore and have been for two days and I have a lot of cramping - very strange... Fingers crossed for everyone!!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->