MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'm out! I might be testing towards May 30th but not us yet. I will not be on clomid this cycle because I have maxed out my rounds for now. I have an appointment on Wednesday to setup my RE appointment! we could use a lot of prayers right now!

:hugs: sorry you are out! :hugs: FX your appointment with RE goes well and they can get a good plan for you that works!! :flower:

Wow congrats to the 2 BFPs!!!!

AFM, 14 DPO and BFN:cry: Think am out!! Waiting for AF now:nope:

Count me in pretty please :) I will be testing May 20th
Thanks and good luck girls!

Had a huge progesterone rise on my ovacue. AF should come the 2nd so BFN's so far but i'm not out yet high progesterone is in my favor

Well I tested this morning and it looks like there could be a faint line. I sure hope so! Will test again on Thursday!! Stay positive ladies...:dust:

Tested this AM and I swear there was a faint pink line within my 3 min on FRER....at about 5 min, though, it was gone!! Maybe I'm going crazy, lol. Those FRERs have tricked me before. I had a little bit of red CM again when I checked my cervix (had that on 7dpo and not since), plus runny clear snot (sorry) when I blew my nose.....so I'm thinking I'm probably out! Plus a slight temp drop. Fx but I'm preparing myself for the worst!

FX Lauren! I hope it wasn't a tricky line, but a sticky bean! :)

Thanks, Flapjack! I actually just read up on this on peeonastick.com, and she says that disappearing positives are negatives...So my hopes are officially dashed!! If by some miracle I still get a BFP this month I will let you all know.

Ohhhh, that info is for the old design. Fx again! Lol.

i'll be testing in about 2 weeks, hoping for a BFP. I finally ov'd, and BD'd the day of OV, so hopefully spermie will find his way.

No BFP's yet?!?!?! I hope we at least get 1 before the day is out!!!

Found out today I most likelt have PCOS, which isnt surprising! But My doc got serious and I will be taking my first round of Clomid Next cycle (although fingers still Xd fr this cycle!) anyways she forgot to give me progesterone and she is going out of country!! Knowing I have low progesterone, I am tempted to get an OTC progesterone supplement or cream but wouldnt know which days to take it or how much?? Is this a bad idea? Any Suggestions or comments are GREATLY appreciated! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->