MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Found out today I most likelt have PCOS, which isnt surprising! But My doc got serious and I will be taking my first round of Clomid Next cycle (although fingers still Xd fr this cycle!) anyways she forgot to give me progesterone and she is going out of country!! Knowing I have low progesterone, I am tempted to get an OTC progesterone supplement or cream but wouldnt know which days to take it or how much?? Is this a bad idea? Any Suggestions or comments are GREATLY appreciated! :)

Oh nooo!!!is there any on call docs or pa's you could get the Progesterone from?

There could be, but she is the only one that works with the charting program I use..im doomed LOL

CD16 today. Still don't know when I will be testing. Still waiting on +opk, didnt get one till CD20 last cycle. My opk started to go darker C14 but now it is light again. not worrying though, I did too much of that last cycle lol x

Any doc should be able to get it for you. When is your doc leaving the country? Maybe it can be called in to a pharmacy.

Found out today I most likelt have PCOS, which isnt surprising! But My doc got serious and I will be taking my first round of Clomid Next cycle (although fingers still Xd fr this cycle!) anyways she forgot to give me progesterone and she is going out of country!! Knowing I have low progesterone, I am tempted to get an OTC progesterone supplement or cream but wouldnt know which days to take it or how much?? Is this a bad idea? Any Suggestions or comments are GREATLY appreciated! :)

Im pretty sure youre not suppose to take the Progestrone until AFTER you ovulate, or else it will negate the Clomid. I dont take either but Ive read so many Clomid/Soy/Vitex forums I feel like a encyclopedia on fertility! GL

Yay, I got my BFP! I actually got it on Sunday, but I wasn't ready to believe it until today came and went and there was no sign of AF! :) This was cycle 9 for us and I was feeling really down about it this month, wondering how it was it going to happen this month when it hadn't happened the other 8 before! But it did and I am just praying that it sticks!

Good luck everyone, hope this month is good for you too!

Yay, I got my BFP! I actually got it on Sunday, but I wasn't ready to believe it until today came and went and there was no sign of AF! :) This was cycle 9 for us and I was feeling really down about it this month, wondering how it was it going to happen this month when it hadn't happened the other 8 before! But it did and I am just praying that it sticks!

Congrats! :thumbup: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9mos to you!

YAY!!! Congrats!!! H&H 9 months!!!

3 BFP's now ladies!!!

YAY! Congrats Lilahbear! Prayers and positive thoughts for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

SO happy for you hun! This too is my 9th cycle TTC (after loss). You give me hope. Congrats! You deserve it!

There could be, but she is the only one that works with the charting program I use..im doomed LOL

Ok so I asked a friend who needed progesterone by week 5 or she would lose the baby and one time she couldn't get to the doc in time (doc was gone for 5 days) so instead She got the progesterone cream from vitamin world and put a teaspoon on each foot morning and night and it worked for her until her doc got back.

I have taken Clomid and progesterone for 4 cycles now. I always start the progesterone the day after my last IUI (two days past trigger shot) to ensure it does not interfere with ovulation. I then take it until 14DPO and stop taking if I get a negative pregnancy test. I take 100mg twice a day.

Ahh!! Congratulations!! H&H 9 months. Thanks for spreading the good news and hopefully we are setting the trend of BFP's to come!

Good luck ladies!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay!! Congrats!! :happydance:

Gives me hope. This is month 8 for me.

Congrats, Lilah!! I am on cycle 10 and waiting to see, so this gives me hope, too.

Congrats Lilahbear! That is wonderful news - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I know its late but crazy story ladies....today OH and I wanted to take my mom out for dinner, just because lol, and when we walked into the house she gave me this look like she knew something or saw something I didnt see. So as I walk toward her to hug her she tells me to stop, and I of course ask her whats wrong and she says, "hmmm...you look...(long pause) different, but you look good." I just gave that credit to my weightloss and let that remark fly over my head. Fast forward 2 hours, we get to Houstons and sit at our table and I sit next to my mom and OH made a comment about how much we look alike and me and my mom hug necks and smile and she looks at me and rubs my face...(btw, I have ezcema, but its been acting up for the past week and I have a few pimples that are just starting to show,)...she says, "aww baby your face is breaking out you got pimples, where--mmhmmm" lol I ask whats wrong and she looks at OH and looks back at me and says, "you're pregnant"....OMG!!! she said it like she was assuring me or telling me whats happening, it wasnt a question!!! OMG that scared me because one I wanted my ttc efforts to be a secret until I actually confirm with a doctor, and two, my mothers intution is NEVER WRONG!!!!! I still don't wanna get my hopes up but nothing gets past my mom!!!! aghhh!!! FX'd I get at least a faint pos by Saturday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->