MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I know its late but crazy story ladies....today OH and I wanted to take my mom out for dinner, just because lol, and when we walked into the house she gave me this look like she knew something or saw something I didnt see. So as I walk toward her to hug her she tells me to stop, and I of course ask her whats wrong and she says, "hmmm...you look...(long pause) different, but you look good." I just gave that credit to my weightloss and let that remark fly over my head. Fast forward 2 hours, we get to Houstons and sit at our table and I sit next to my mom and OH made a comment about how much we look alike and me and my mom hug necks and smile and she looks at me and rubs my face...(btw, I have ezcema, but its been acting up for the past week and I have a few pimples that are just starting to show,)...she says, "aww baby your face is breaking out you got pimples, where--mmhmmm" lol I ask whats wrong and she looks at OH and looks back at me and says, "you're pregnant"....OMG!!! she said it like she was assuring me or telling me whats happening, it wasnt a question!!! OMG that scared me because one I wanted my ttc efforts to be a secret until I actually confirm with a doctor, and two, my mothers intution is NEVER WRONG!!!!! I still don't wanna get my hopes up but nothing gets past my mom!!!! aghhh!!! FX'd I get at least a faint pos by Saturday!!!

Ahhhhhh how exciting! FX for you hun :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I considered myself out of the April group and put myself here after I o'd a couple days later than I thought I would. However, I took a test on Monday (April 30th) and got a faint line!! I didn't believe it so I retested yesterday and got another light line and then today I got the digital "pregnant" (12dpo)!! Woohoo!! I told the April board on Monday but wanted to update you all on my progress!! I'm still in shock and hoping this little bean will stick. I've already had lots of cramping, as well as nausea for the last 5 or 6 days.

Hi Ladies, I considered myself out of the April group and put myself here after I o'd a couple days later than I thought I would. However, I took a test on Monday (April 30th) and got a faint line!! I didn't believe it so I retested yesterday and got another light line and then today I got the digital "pregnant" (12dpo)!! Woohoo!! I told the April board on Monday but wanted to update you all on my progress!! I'm still in shock and hoping this little bean will stick. I've already had lots of cramping, as well as nausea for the last 5 or 6 days.
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Yay! Congrats to you! H&H 9 months!!!

I know its late but crazy story ladies....today OH and I wanted to take my mom out for dinner, just because lol, and when we walked into the house she gave me this look like she knew something or saw something I didnt see. So as I walk toward her to hug her she tells me to stop, and I of course ask her whats wrong and she says, "hmmm...you look...(long pause) different, but you look good." I just gave that credit to my weightloss and let that remark fly over my head. Fast forward 2 hours, we get to Houstons and sit at our table and I sit next to my mom and OH made a comment about how much we look alike and me and my mom hug necks and smile and she looks at me and rubs my face...(btw, I have ezcema, but its been acting up for the past week and I have a few pimples that are just starting to show,)...she says, "aww baby your face is breaking out you got pimples, where--mmhmmm" lol I ask whats wrong and she looks at OH and looks back at me and says, "you're pregnant"....OMG!!! she said it like she was assuring me or telling me whats happening, it wasnt a question!!! OMG that scared me because one I wanted my ttc efforts to be a secret until I actually confirm with a doctor, and two, my mothers intution is NEVER WRONG!!!!! I still don't wanna get my hopes up but nothing gets past my mom!!!! aghhh!!! FX'd I get at least a faint pos by Saturday!!!

I hope this is it for you!! There is definitely something to be said for a mothers intuition. It is creepy how right my mom is about things like that. Tons of baby dust to you!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'll be testing May 15th :D

TTC#1 since February, came off BCP February 8th, period 13th-17th, and not a dribble since! I don't get changes in CM, I get CM all the time but some days its really bad and some days its not so can't really rely on it :p

Got my first +OPK and BD'd the day before it (just for fun :D), twice on the day of the positive and once last night, the day after :D so hopefully I caught that elusive little eggy!

Best wishes to all and I hope we get our BFPs! <3

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

Well ladies I'm out for this month, AF showed up this morning.

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

The I may have got my BFP but not 100% convinced yet...Can't afford a digi just yet so using my dollar store cheapies :D If you ladies dont mind tell me what you think... Its harder to see in the pic but theres a faint 2nd pink line there.If you click on the image it shows it better.

Attachments

• HPT 9 DPO 020_opt.jpg
    HPT 9 DPO 020_opt.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 32
Yay, I got my BFP! I actually got it on Sunday, but I wasn't ready to believe it until today came and went and there was no sign of AF! :) This was cycle 9 for us and I was feeling really down about it this month, wondering how it was it going to happen this month when it hadn't happened the other 8 before! But it did and I am just praying that it sticks!

Good luck everyone, hope this month is good for you too!

Congratulations Lilahbear!!! So happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Brilliant news ARuppe716!!!! :happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Yay, I got my BFP! I actually got it on Sunday, but I wasn't ready to believe it until today came and went and there was no sign of AF! :) This was cycle 9 for us and I was feeling really down about it this month, wondering how it was it going to happen this month when it hadn't happened the other 8 before! But it did and I am just praying that it sticks!

Good luck everyone, hope this month is good for you too!

Congrats Lilahbear! H&H 9 months :happydance:

brilliant - i hope she's right hun FX xx :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->