MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hi Ladies, I considered myself out of the April group and put myself here after I o'd a couple days later than I thought I would. However, I took a test on Monday (April 30th) and got a faint line!! I didn't believe it so I retested yesterday and got another light line and then today I got the digital "pregnant" (12dpo)!! Woohoo!! I told the April board on Monday but wanted to update you all on my progress!! I'm still in shock and hoping this little bean will stick. I've already had lots of cramping, as well as nausea for the last 5 or 6 days.

Congrats! H&H 9 months you you. :happydance:

Just an update...monday after my "period" started it stopped. I didnt have any more bleeding...no real blood on the tampon either, just a little brown discharge, so yesterday afternoon I took two dollar tree tests last night and both came back positive!

Went and had my hcg levels tested and came back negative :cry:
Figured out with + HPT it probably meant I would be having a chemical pregnancy soon...

Sure enough I woke up this morning with horrible sharp pains in lower abdomen, went to the bathroom and there was so much blood...

Please pray for us...I go at 3 today to see my doctor...

I guess you can change my witch to an angel....

Just an update...monday after my "period" started it stopped. I didnt have any more bleeding...no real blood on the tampon either, just a little brown discharge, so yesterday afternoon I took two dollar tree tests last night and both came back positive!

Figured out with + HPT it probably meant I would be having a chemical pregnancy soon...

Sure enough I woke up this morning with horrible sharp pains in lower abdomen, went to the bathroom and there was so much blood...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through it a few months ago and completely understand. It did give me hope that it is going to happen though. Keep your head up. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through it a few months ago and completely understand. It did give me hope that it is going to happen though. Keep your head up. :hugs:

:hugs: Same. That happened to me just last month. It is definitely an emotional roller coaster at first - the excitement of the positive (and hearing a line is a line) and then the let down. It gets better and it helped me to think about the fact that I could at least get pregnant. My doctor said that is a great sign. And, of course, as you will hear or already know they are extremely common. In any event, it is still hard and your hormones are all out of whack. Anyway, thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and prayers for next month. I wonder if it is true that you are more fertile for the following three months. FX!

I know its late but crazy story ladies....today OH and I wanted to take my mom out for dinner, just because lol, and when we walked into the house she gave me this look like she knew something or saw something I didnt see. So as I walk toward her to hug her she tells me to stop, and I of course ask her whats wrong and she says, "hmmm...you look...(long pause) different, but you look good." I just gave that credit to my weightloss and let that remark fly over my head. Fast forward 2 hours, we get to Houstons and sit at our table and I sit next to my mom and OH made a comment about how much we look alike and me and my mom hug necks and smile and she looks at me and rubs my face...(btw, I have ezcema, but its been acting up for the past week and I have a few pimples that are just starting to show,)...she says, "aww baby your face is breaking out you got pimples, where--mmhmmm" lol I ask whats wrong and she looks at OH and looks back at me and says, "you're pregnant"....OMG!!! she said it like she was assuring me or telling me whats happening, it wasnt a question!!! OMG that scared me because one I wanted my ttc efforts to be a secret until I actually confirm with a doctor, and two, my mothers intution is NEVER WRONG!!!!! I still don't wanna get my hopes up but nothing gets past my mom!!!! aghhh!!! FX'd I get at least a faint pos by Saturday!!!

That's awesome. Can't wait for the updates!

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

The I may have got my BFP but not 100% convinced yet...Can't afford a digi just yet so using my dollar store cheapies :D If you ladies dont mind tell me what you think... Its harder to see in the pic but theres a faint 2nd pink line there.If you click on the image it shows it better.

Congrats thats definalty a faint positive test again tmro and see if it gets darker:happydance:

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

The I may have got my BFP but not 100% convinced yet...Can't afford a digi just yet so using my dollar store cheapies :D If you ladies dont mind tell me what you think... Its harder to see in the pic but theres a faint 2nd pink line there.If you click on the image it shows it better.

Congrats thats definalty a faint positive test again tmro and see if it gets darker:happydance:

Awe...you made feel like im not crazy..thank you and :baby dust: to you as well :D thank you thank you thank you :D

Welcome, Emily!

ARuppe - YAY! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!

:hugs: Scarlet

Trixie - I am terrible at reading those things online, but GL and FX'd for you!

Sending lots of :dust: for ALL!

I'm so sorry. I went through this two cycles ago, too. It was awful. Mine came early, so I wasn't quite as let down--I got my faint + and almost right away started bleeding bad and had awful, awful cramps and vomiting. My doc, too, was relieved that I could get pg and put me 'back at month 1'....grrrrr. Anyway, the GOOD news is that you can get pg. You know what they say--you're more fertile the cycle after a mc. I hope that helps some. I'm so sorry. Be gentle with yourself!

Thank you all!

Woohoo!! Looks good to me!! Let us know how tomorrow's goes. Have you had symptoms? You'll have to tell all when that BFP is confirmed :)

Thank you all!

Woohoo!! Looks good to me!! Let us know how tomorrow's goes. Have you had symptoms? You'll have to tell all when that BFP is confirmed :)

LOL, yes hungry like I have been starved to death or something. very tender breast,sore nipples,some pain/pressure in cervix and sleepy are about my only symptoms. Can it be tomorrow already please... Thanks and baby dust :D

Trixie! I see the line :BFP:!

Sorry Scarlet and MyFirstBaby :hugs:

IluvRedSkins - I had a MC last month too :hugs: I'm so sorry and look forward to seeing you announce your sticky bean soon xxxx

Thanks to everyone for all your lovely messages! I am still a bit in shock, but very happy!

Congratulations ARuppe716! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :)

IluvRedSkins - sorry to hear your news. Fx'd you get good news very very soon!

Best wishes to everyone else! xox

10DPO today... I tried testing with a First Response 5-Days Sooner test this morning and it's a BFN. I know it's not over till AF shows, but I can't help but feel like we're out this month. I had a big temp drop this morning and AF is due on Friday...so I guess I just have to wait and see. I'm still praying that tomorrow my temps will shoot back up, and that today's dip was just implantation.

If my temps keep dropping I won't bother testing again and I'll just wait for AF to arrive, but if they go back up tomorrow and Friday, I'll try testing again Friday morning. I had such high hopes for this cycle with the Pre-Seed and Softcups. Sigh.

10DPO today... I tried testing with a First Response 5-Days Sooner test this morning and it's a BFN. I know it's not over till AF shows, but I can't help but feel like we're out this month. I had a big temp drop this morning and AF is due on Friday...so I guess I just have to wait and see. I'm still praying that tomorrow my temps will shoot back up, and that today's dip was just implantation.

If my temps keep dropping I won't bother testing again and I'll just wait for AF to arrive, but if they go back up tomorrow and Friday, I'll try testing again Friday morning. I had such high hopes for this cycle with the Pre-Seed and Softcups. Sigh.

I hear ya on feeling out this month. Today I am 14dpo (I think) and I tested with IC's yesterday and today and got nothing! :( No signs of af yet and she usually starts cramping me up big time. I don't know what to think anymore. I am just so tired of thinking!!! :cry:

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's.....Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months. Hopefully the rest of us will be right behind you very soon!:flower:

SO Today I tried something after doing the BD I laid on the floor on my back and moved my bottom next to the wall and put my legs up so my rear was raised and my feet on the wall holding me up to let gravity help the 'boyz" along the path. lol I always tease my hubby saying that they prob get lost in there and dont know where to go (cause he has gotten us lost a couple time driving ) lol
:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

& my egg is saying

:hissy: "THIS WAY THIS WAY!"

Thank you all!

i see a faint line too! GL!

well.. i'm not exactly "trying" this month, but we aren't protecting either! We are going on vacation May 13th-15th for our one year anniversary and I'm "calculated" to ovulate on the 17th or 18th (this vacation is a very romantic/ intimate one) if you get my drift! I have an dr appt on May 21st as well to get a work up done too. So if you don't mind I will be testing on May 31st if AF doesn't come first!

Congrats to the bfps already and goodluck to the ones waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->