MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

SO Today I tried something after doing the BD I laid on the floor on my back and moved my bottom next to the wall and put my legs up so my rear was raised and my feet on the wall holding me up to let gravity help the 'boyz" along the path. lol I always tease my hubby saying that they prob get lost in there and dont know where to go (cause he has gotten us lost a couple time driving ) lol
:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

& my egg is saying

:hissy: "THIS WAY THIS WAY!"

Haha! I say the same thing. I joke that they just give up and go for cheeseburgers or something. Lol

Just an update...monday after my "period" started it stopped. I didnt have any more bleeding...no real blood on the tampon either, just a little brown discharge, so yesterday afternoon I took two dollar tree tests last night and both came back positive!

Went and had my hcg levels tested and came back negative :cry:
Figured out with + HPT it probably meant I would be having a chemical pregnancy soon...

Sure enough I woke up this morning with horrible sharp pains in lower abdomen, went to the bathroom and there was so much blood...

Please pray for us...I go at 3 today to see my doctor...

I guess you can change my witch to an angel....

I'm Soooo sorry to hear your bad news. I'm praying for you! :hugs:

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

The I may have got my BFP but not 100% convinced yet...Can't afford a digi just yet so using my dollar store cheapies :D If you ladies dont mind tell me what you think... Its harder to see in the pic but theres a faint 2nd pink line there.If you click on the image it shows it better.

That for sure looks like a :bfp: lets us know after you test again. very excited to see some more :bfp: This month, gives me hope for this cycle!

I have my RE appointment next Wednesday...hopefully I will get some answers! Thank you all so much for your support!

SO Today I tried something after doing the BD I laid on the floor on my back and moved my bottom next to the wall and put my legs up so my rear was raised and my feet on the wall holding me up to let gravity help the 'boyz" along the path. lol I always tease my hubby saying that they prob get lost in there and dont know where to go (cause he has gotten us lost a couple time driving ) lol
:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

& my egg is saying

:hissy: "THIS WAY THIS WAY!"

Haha! I say the same thing. I joke that they just give up and go for cheeseburgers or something. Lol

LOL!!!

Hope you don't mind me joining !
I am 2 days late so far but have been testing with IC's and have had all Negatives.
I am fairly new ttc (April being our first month) and I was wondering if I should try with a better test ? Are IC's reliable ? I do have a frer but I was going to save it for the weekend if AF doesn't show.

Hopefully I can hold out until the 5th to test again, I have been going a little poas crazy :S

Good luck to everyone testing this month :) lots of baby dust to you all !

Ok so quick question...

Today I am 3dpo according to ff I ovulated Sunday... However... Today I am swimming in EWCM! I usually don't have a whole lot of it to begin with....

Might I add too that I am usually like clockwork with my cycle and my af usually lasts 7-8 days.... This time it came a day early and only lasted 4 days....

Could that mean everything is off? I got a positive opk and everything Saturday... Oh and I also had some sharp pain on my right abdomen into my lower back up until yesterday... I had that for a couple days but yesterday was the worst of it.. I chalked it up to the fact that I walked 1.5 miles the other day which I just started doing...

Any thoughts or ideas?

Doctor appt blood work verified pregnancy so it was another CM :cry:

UPDATED!!!!

@ trixie07, readytomum, and Hope1409, I put the little [-o< smiely next to your names until you ladies update us your test results!!! My fingers are crassed for all of you!!!!

CONGRATS ARuppe716!!!! H&H 9 MONTHS!!!!!

Iluveredskins, Im soooo srry about your angel, but dont give up, the good news is at least you know that you ARE able to get pregnant!!!!! :hugs:

A quick update about me, after a LOOOOONG 12 hr shift, I came home and looked at the hpt from this morning (i know its invalid after 10 minutes, but hey why not lol) and sure enough the faintest of faint line (I can see the line from my arm fully extended) and slightly pink, even OH thinks he sees it and he says he sees pink not gray, so Im gonna test again on friday (even though I know I'll test again 2morro morning lol #poas ADDICT!!) and hopefully I get SOMETHING!!!!! OH thinks Im pregnant he told me to go ahead and make the DR.'s appt lol, even though I dont really have any noticable symptoms (I did have 2 or 3 dizzy spells today, I felt like I was gonna faint, throw up, and it was hard to breathe all at once, and headaches off and on today) but I wanna test with IC's, then FRER, then digital before I'm convinced to make DR.'s appt. lol, probably because I think its not real, and surprisingly true enough this tww has been long like every month, but I wasn't stressed about ttc, among other things I just wasnt too hard on myself this month I'm a control freak, so I'm just accepting that "it'll happen when its supposed to happen" so I'm still thinking positive, and still confident soo...KEEP YOUR HEADS UP LADIES!!!!!

[-o< plz be a :bfp: this month, PLZ!!! [-o<

Doctor appt blood work verified pregnancy so it was another CM :cry:

Awww...Mrstruth IM so sorryyy!!! :hugs: :cry: like I told Iluvredskins, at least you know you ARE ABLE to GET pregnant....keep trying and keep your head up girl!!!! We are here for you if you need ANYTHING!!!!

Thanks ladies! :cry::hugs: at I am praying for understanding and ready for June testing. This is the second CM

Hope you don't mind me joining !
I am 2 days late so far but have been testing with IC's and have had all Negatives.
I am fairly new ttc (April being our first month) and I was wondering if I should try with a better test ? Are IC's reliable ? I do have a frer but I was going to save it for the weekend if AF doesn't show.

Hopefully I can hold out until the 5th to test again, I have been going a little poas crazy :S

Good luck to everyone testing this month :) lots of baby dust to you all !

Hi ttcbabynumbr3,
I have added you to the list and since you ARE late :happydance: I put a [-o< smiley next to your name cause we are PRAYING and HOPING you get that :bfp:

good luck and :dust: to you!!!

Almost midnight and AF will be 1 day overdue but no positive test yet pray for me ladies

Almost midnight and AF will be 1 day overdue but no positive test yet pray for me ladies

[-o< [-o< [-o< always!!!!! FX'd for you dizzy!!!! ill put a [-o< smiley next to your name cause we are PRAYING and HOPING you get your :bfp: soon!!!

I'm so sorry MrsTruth! I know what you are going through as I had a CM in December. Keep your chin up... it will happen when its supposed to... hugs

OK ladies like I said, this test is from this morning, but I went back and looked at all my other IC's I took earlier this week to see if any of them gave off this faint pos after 10 minutes and NONE of them did!!! Then I remember when I took this test this morning I saw a faint line but just assumed I was up REALLY early in the morning and just gave credit to my really bad line eye lol...I've seen alot of women get faint pos after the 10 minute mark, (which in my case is after HRS lol), test a few days later and still get their :bfp: So I'm excited, trying not to get my hopes up and obviously my opinion, nor OH's opinion is good enough for me lol so take a look at these pics and tell me what you think...Of course I gonna test Friday, :)blush: more like 2morro morning lol) and see what I get, but I just wanna see if anyone else sees that *pink* in the line...

Srry IDK how to make them rotate so you might have to turn your head lol

Attachments

• IC-SUPERfaint!1.jpg
    IC-SUPERfaint!1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IC-SUPERfaint!2.jpg
    IC-SUPERfaint!2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IC-SUPERfaint!3.jpg
    IC-SUPERfaint!3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 24
UPDATED!!!!

@ trixie07, readytomum, and Hope1409, I put the little [-o< smiely next to your names until you ladies update us your test results!!! My fingers are crassed for all of you!!!!

Thanks petesgirl! I spent most of today sulking and moping around because I was so disapointed by the BFN today. But after allowing myself to wallow for a bit, and spending some time with my DH tonight hanging out, I feel a lot better. I'll be really bummed out if AF gets me this cycle, but I know it'll happen when it's meant to happen. I just got caught up in it all. I'm still praying my temps go up again tomorrow, and that AF doesn't show. But if she does show, then maybe it'll happen next time! FX though, and Good Luck to all the other ladies waiting to test this month too!! :hugs:

Found myself a new and better thermometer in the city!! I am not getting my hopes up for a bfp this month, as my temps don't look very nice! Congrats to those who already have bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->