MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'm 24 and we are on our 7th month TTC. We had planned to be off of BCP for at least 3 cycles (quit BCP last May). I had my normal cycle on June 1st, my 2nd cycle on July 1st, and we expected our 3rd cycle to start August 1st so we could start trying and then nothing! I waited until the end of August and finally started Provera to bring on AF. I didn't get her until September 7th. My doctor wanted to start Clomid then but DH and I agreed that we should at least try one month without any medicine. Of course, AF never came and I had to take Provera again! We started Clomid on our 2nd cycle TTC! I was lucky that my doctor was not one who would say, "let's wait six months or a year and then we will start looking at other options!". I love my doctor because he has really taken me seriously on my concerns.

Unfortunately, Clomid up to this point has not been the miracle pill that everyone has talked about! My first two cycles I didn't ovulate with 50 mg and then by some miracle, I ovulated in January on 50 mg. Since I didn't have any luck, he stepped the dosage up to 100 mg. The first cycle on 100 mg, no ovulation, then last month, I actually ovulated. Now we are praying and crossing our fingers, toes, and anything else that might bring us some luck!

Hopefully Clomid will be the miracle drug for some of you and hopefully this cycle me!

What are your stories?

I have added all the new comers to the list!!! I have my FX'd for us all, let's get these BFP's rollin'!!! :happydance:

I have a really good feeling about this cycle, for all of us! I hope that good feeling is for a great reason!

Mark me down for April 23rd. Technically I haven't tested for April yet, but I don't seem to be ovulating this month so I think I'm out and it's on to May!

So I thought I was getting EWCM yesterday, but today, I didn't have any, it was just kinda stretchy, only about an inch, and creamy looking. My opk was negative, but its making me begin to doubt my body. Its making me feel like I won't ovulate this month. :-(

Wow there's lots of testers already! Put me down for the 12th please :) Second round on Clomid. First time temping. Let's get those new years babies!

brieri1 give yourself some time your ticker say you still have four days to go, if you don't think you have enough EWCM, invest in some preseed, it'll give you the environment you need to keep the sperm safe....

Welcome ladies I will be adding you both to the list!!! FX'd for you both!!!

I think I'm just not staying hydrated enough and stressing too much about my cm, lol. I had lots last month when I wasn't worrying about it. But pre-seed seems to be a good idea anyway, and something to think about.

I think I'm just not staying hydrated enough and stressing too much about my cm, lol. I had lots last month when I wasn't worrying about it. But pre-seed seems to be a good idea anyway, and something to think about.

I'm planning to give Pre-Seed a try this month. I know I'm poorly hydrated, and I don't usually have much CM anyway, let alone when trying to BD on a planned schedule... so hoping it helps us this cycle! :happydance:

Yes it is, but only if you feel its right for you...but it sure is fun :blush: lol!

I'm planning to give Pre-Seed a try this month. I know I'm poorly hydrated, and I don't usually have much CM anyway, let alone when trying to BD on a planned schedule... so hoping it helps us this cycle! :happydance:

One great thing about preseed is you'll notice less leakage of the spermies after BD'ing, it almost turns into a jelly, its like a replica of EWCM, it feels just like it and if you look at it you can even see the sperm in the preseed, as if it were your own natuarlly produced CM!!!

Well, I usually have lots of cm no matter what time of the month it is, but I've been trying to drink less so I could take a less diluted opk, but I'm pretty sure its been counter- productive. I've never used a lubricant before, so pre-seed would be an experience. I have no comparison before.

I can't do without Preeseed, I love it. I use to only use it externally on dh, but since being on clomid, I have been using it internally as well. I also started mucinex today too so let's see if that does anything. :)

I've heard preseed smells bad. Is that true? I really want to try it but I don't know if OH will go for it or not. We've never used any lubricant (besides occasional "yours and mine") but the clomid really dried me up.

I've heard preseed smells bad. Is that true? I really want to try it but I don't know if OH will go for it or not. We've never used any lubricant (besides occasional "yours and mine") but the clomid really dried me up.

What is preseed? Do anyone mine me asking and also have anyone ever tried geritol. My aunt and her husband took it to get pregnant. And a few friends did as well

CD 16. Yippee! I re-hydrated myself last night, had a cup of white tea with cinnamon and honey and today, my CM is renewed! I usually check it when I take an opk, which isn't for another couple hours, but there's enough that I could feel it without checking at all. Picked up my husband this morning and we BD'd, and it was like we had used lubricant, to over-share a lot. Sometimes the body needs such amazingly simple fixes for what could have been a problem. Anyway, this is all stuff you probably didn't want to hear, but it gave me my optimism for this month back, so I'm sharing anyway. :happydance:

CD 16. Yippee! I re-hydrated myself last night, had a cup of white tea with cinnamon and honey and today, my CM is renewed! I usually check it when I take an opk, which isn't for another couple hours, but there's enough that I could feel it without checking at all. Picked up my husband this morning and we BD'd, and it was like we had used lubricant, to over-share a lot. Sometimes the body needs such amazingly simple fixes for what could have been a problem. Anyway, this is all stuff you probably didn't want to hear, but it gave me my optimism for this month back, so I'm sharing anyway. :happydance:

Congrats I hope by may you are :cloud9: and have a :baby: on the way. I checked my cervix and it was medium soft. Do anyone Know exactly what that means

Yay, brieri! :)

I still have at least a week and a half before AF shows for April, but I'm sooooooo ready to just move on to May! With all the weird stuff that happened in April (a couple days of mid-cycle bleeding before O, five full days of OPK + which is not my norm, and performance issues for my husband), I'm ready to start a more normal cycle and try to get my BFP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->