MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I cannot wait till my test day although it's not very soon May 18th.I'm 1dpo anyone else in the same boat or close? The awful 2ww is here and my mind is going a mile a minute.

Just took a CB digital totally expecting it to pop up "Not Pregnant" and it says "pregnant"!!!!! I am trying not to get too excited and will continue to re-test!! Thanks for the answers and support!

@Petesgirl20 - Sorry about that conversation. He doesn't sound like he would be someone to TTC with based on his being so fickle. :( Hang in there.

Wahooo! So excited for you!

Petsgirl: So sorry to hear whats going on with you. Best wishes and GL.

This morning I had a dip in my temp and another BFN.

Still have a headache, but now just think it's another migraine.

I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Congrats yay4tcu on your BFP H&H 9 mos!!!

Petesgirl:: I am honestly so sorry for you bad news. I really hope he changes his mind and you guys work it out.

Thanks ladies...I think we're at the point where he will only realize what he has in me if we spend some time apart....its just wierd cuz just a few days ago he was rubbing my belly saying he thinks I'm pregnant, and how he wants to buy a bigger house together so we can have more room for more kids..IDK i think its just some wierd thing hes goin thru, he has the tendenacy to say more than whats necessary, and then later regrets the unnecessary...I'll probably just go home in the morning and hear him out and I have a feeling he'll completely change his mind...lol im starting to wonder if he was drinking with his brother today lol...whatever I'll deal in the morning, not gonna trip lol we'll ill probably test in the morning cause now I'll be worried if im pregnant...What a sticky i'll be in if I am lol

Goodnight!! :)

Congrats Yay! H&H 9 months to you!

PetesGirl... I'm so sorry about the rough patch you are going through... Men are so confusing... And they say we are confusing!?

I hope all works out for you... * hugs *

I cannot wait till my test day although it's not very soon May 18th.I'm 1dpo anyone else in the same boat or close? The awful 2ww is here and my mind is going a mile a minute.
im with you!!!!!! im 2dpo today, trying to keep myself as busy as i can...thats the key i use this time to clean, get rid of junk and reorganize it does help keep you busy and pass the days and gets you ready for baby!!!!!!!!
Btw I'm due to test the 18th too!!!!

UPDATED!!!

Hi ladies, well, im not really having a good day... :cry: i think im at the end of my ttc journey, this will probably be my last month ttc :cry: I went with my mom on a mini roadtrip and decide that Im just gonna sleep at my moms house so when I call OH to let him know im not coming home, I started asking him if he's feeling better since he had a 24 hr stomach bug, and he told me he went by his moms house and last night he did something and praying and he said God is telling "were only supposed to be 'friends'!"...You think God could have told you that before when moved in together?!?!?! IDK what to think with him hes so fickle one day hes wanting to set a wedding date and start ttc and the next were supposed to be friends?! so ladies I'll still be here to watch you all get your BFP's but until he gets his priorities straight Im done ttc, im not gonna try to have a baby with someone who just wants to be a baby....then he had the nerve to pull the, "i dont wanna have this conversation on the phone, how about we talk about this in the morning when you get home, this is one of those face to face conversations, im just not gonna have 'this conversation on the phone'..." Like duh, DUMBASS!!! (srry for language) I kno thts code word for breakup! Im just so tired, emotionally ya know? agh!!! the things we do for men, honestly I don't wanna backslide to him I just gonna pick up the pieces and move on, I love him but, I cant live in a place wondering if im being led on or not...maybe im just being rational, but I had to vent... :cry: sorry ladies

btw... :bfn: this morning with FRER using FMU :cry:

i feel ya. this may be my last ttc cycle. OH just announced (TONIGHT!) he's moving to the city tomorrow.

Hope things get better for you.

im with you!!!!!! im 2dpo today, trying to keep myself as busy as i can...thats the key i use this time to clean, get rid of junk and reorganize it does help keep you busy and pass the days and gets you ready for baby!!!!!!!!

I think that'll help me,the days seem so long and its only 2dpo today for me,make makes me sound crazy lol.Anyways I hope we get our positives,good luck and babydust!

Just took a CB digital totally expecting it to pop up "Not Pregnant" and it says "pregnant"!!!!! I am trying not to get too excited and will continue to re-test!! Thanks for the answers and support!

@Petesgirl20 - Sorry about that conversation. He doesn't sound like he would be someone to TTC with based on his being so fickle. :( Hang in there.

Congratulations, yay4tcu!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'd say that if a digi says "pregnant" then it's 100% true. So happy for you! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies...I think we're at the point where he will only realize what he has in me if we spend some time apart....its just wierd cuz just a few days ago he was rubbing my belly saying he thinks I'm pregnant, and how he wants to buy a bigger house together so we can have more room for more kids..IDK i think its just some wierd thing hes goin thru, he has the tendenacy to say more than whats necessary, and then later regrets the unnecessary...I'll probably just go home in the morning and hear him out and I have a feeling he'll completely change his mind...lol im starting to wonder if he was drinking with his brother today lol...whatever I'll deal in the morning, not gonna trip lol we'll ill probably test in the morning cause now I'll be worried if im pregnant...What a sticky i'll be in if I am lol

Goodnight!! :)

petesgirl, so sorry to hear about what's been happening. Fwiw, I think you're taking the right approach by giving him a little space and hearing him out. :hugs:

AFM I am officially in the tww today or maybe tomorrow. I hit peak on my CBFM yesterday. Did a pretty good job BD this go around, so fingers crossed.

petesgirl - I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this with your OH!! Whether he meant it or not, that's an incredibly hurtful thing to have to hear from your partner :( I hope that you guys can talk and that things turn out how you want them to.

i'm with you both! not 100% sure if i O'd on friday or Saturday - but i'm guessing Saturday which means i'm 2dpo also. testing on 18th - can't wait!
xx

Hi - Hope everyone is doing well this Monday. Ugh, Monday. So sad the weekend is over.

yay4tcu - YAY!!! Congratulations! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

Petesgirl - I am really sorry to hear about your OH. Everything happens for a reason and I hope however it turns out, you will be able to find peace with it. I am certain you have a beautiful future ahead of you. Keep your head up and surround yourself with friends and family while you give him (and yourself) some time.

RainAngel - thinking about you too! Is OH definitely moving? How often will you get to see him?

Thinking about all of you ladies in the 2ww! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->