MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I cannot wait till my test day although it's not very soon May 18th.I'm 1dpo anyone else in the same boat or close? The awful 2ww is here and my mind is going a mile a minute.
im with you!!!!!! im 2dpo today, trying to keep myself as busy as i can...thats the key i use this time to clean, get rid of junk and reorganize it does help keep you busy and pass the days and gets you ready for baby!!!!!!!!

i'm with you both! not 100% sure if i O'd on friday or Saturday - but i'm guessing Saturday which means i'm 2dpo also. testing on 18th - can't wait!
xx

I'm testing on the 18th too!!!!

I cannot wait till my test day although it's not very soon May 18th.I'm 1dpo anyone else in the same boat or close? The awful 2ww is here and my mind is going a mile a minute.
im with you!!!!!! im 2dpo today, trying to keep myself as busy as i can...thats the key i use this time to clean, get rid of junk and reorganize it does help keep you busy and pass the days and gets you ready for baby!!!!!!!!

I think that'll help me,the days seem so long and its only 2dpo today for me,make makes me sound crazy lol.Anyways I hope we get our positives,good luck and babydust!

I forgot to tell you I'm testing on the 18th as well!!!

Hi - Hope everyone is doing well this Monday. Ugh, Monday. So sad the weekend is over.

yay4tcu - YAY!!! Congratulations! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

Petesgirl - I am really sorry to hear about your OH. Everything happens for a reason and I hope however it turns out, you will be able to find peace with it. I am certain you have a beautiful future ahead of you. Keep your head up and surround yourself with friends and family while you give him (and yourself) some time.

RainAngel - thinking about you too! Is OH definitely moving? How often will you get to see him?

Thinking about all of you ladies in the 2ww! :dust:

he's already gone. and i wont be seeing him. most likely, divorce is in the very near future.

Hi - Hope everyone is doing well this Monday. Ugh, Monday. So sad the weekend is over.

yay4tcu - YAY!!! Congratulations! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

Petesgirl - I am really sorry to hear about your OH. Everything happens for a reason and I hope however it turns out, you will be able to find peace with it. I am certain you have a beautiful future ahead of you. Keep your head up and surround yourself with friends and family while you give him (and yourself) some time.

RainAngel - thinking about you too! Is OH definitely moving? How often will you get to see him?

he's already gone. and i wont be seeing him. most likely, divorce is in the very near future.
so sorry to hear he left.....................

he says he'll be back in 2 weeks :shrug: but i seriously doubt that.

due af 19th will test May 23rd if af does not show. Baby Dust to all ttc 2 yrs just got a referall to fertility clinic waiiting on appointment date. I try not to do the ttw but every month get my hopes up. This is my first time posting on a forum but I do read all the time and so excited to see BFP

he says he'll be back in 2 weeks :shrug: but i seriously doubt that.

I'm so sorry RainAngel. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are doing OK. :hugs:

Well ladies, all that talk about being friends was totally over analyzed by me!!!! Apparently OH told me that to keep me away which obviously worked lol, but when I got home this morning he wasn't there, and he wouldn't answer his phone....so I just left him alone to give him space, and myself, so I went to take a nap and just think about where to go from here and I get a call from OH asking to meet at a restaurant for lunch and of course I agree to hear him out and I thought he sounded pretty distant so I assumed it was the good bye dinner you know and When I get to the restaurant, the parking lot is completely empty and I call him to pick another place to eat since i thought the restaurant was closed and he told me to come on in anyway so I walk in and theres rose pedals and candles leading to a table for 2 with moscato (apple juice for me since I'm ttc) and he sitting there with a smile on and I just try to ignore the romance since I was a little mad with him and I just wanna talk,eat,and leave. Well we order drinks and our food and he starts talking about the future for a while and his last sentence is; "So you'll say yes?" and Im like yes to what lol? and he says "Want me to show you?" and of course I agree...and reaches for his pocket pulls out a diamond Tiffany ring but he had it out of the box and his hand in a fist so at this point I didnt know it was a ring and he reaches for my left hand...and opens his fist and slides this GORGEOUS Tiffany diamond ring halfway up my ring finger and asks again "So, you'll say yes??? Because if you say no it wouldn't be right to put this all the way on your finger...so yes because I really dont wanna have to return this rock!!!" lmfao!!! I say yes!!! I kept asking what was all that talk about yesterday and he jst kept saying "you'll see any minute." We ate dessert and I start to leave and he says "no lets go this way.." and I assume were going out a back door and we go into another private party room and my whole family is there as an advanced engagment party lol!!!! and OH tells me they all planned this months ago and it was all apart of his proposal and he said he also said he wanted to see my reaction if he really were to breakup, and he said the fact that I showed up to lunch let him kno that I truely love him! So, I guess I'm getting MARRIED!!! :wedding:

Im so happy!!! And even more happy with this huge TIFFANY ring on my finger lol!!!!:shock: I just wanna go show it off lol

But srry for the false alarm and thanks for everyones kind words, I guess I'm still in the gamme of ttc!!!

Whoa!! That's a very strange way to propose!! But I'm happy for you! Congrats!!! Post a pic of the ring pleeeease :)

Hey :hi:

I'm new here. Newlywed and this is our first month of TTC. I won't be testing until May 25th- ages to go I know. This week is our baby dancing marathon week :haha:

Good luck everyone xx

Well ladies, all that talk about being friends was totally over analyzed by me!!!! Apparently OH told me that to keep me away which obviously worked lol, but when I got home this morning he wasn't there, and he wouldn't answer his phone....so I just left him alone to give him space, and myself, so I went to take a nap and just think about where to go from here and I get a call from OH asking to meet at a restaurant for lunch and of course I agree to hear him out and I thought he sounded pretty distant so I assumed it was the good bye dinner you know and When I get to the restaurant, the parking lot is completely empty and I call him to pick another place to eat since i thought the restaurant was closed and he told me to come on in anyway so I walk in and theres rose pedals and candles leading to a table for 2 with moscato (apple juice for me since I'm ttc) and he sitting there with a smile on and I just try to ignore the romance since I was a little mad with him and I just wanna talk,eat,and leave. Well we order drinks and our food and he starts talking about the future for a while and his last sentence is; "So you'll say yes?" and Im like yes to what lol? and he says "Want me to show you?" and of course I agree...and reaches for his pocket pulls out a diamond Tiffany ring but he had it out of the box and his hand in a fist so at this point I didnt know it was a ring and he reaches for my left hand...and opens his fist and slides this GORGEOUS Tiffany diamond ring halfway up my ring finger and asks again "So, you'll say yes??? Because if you say no it wouldn't be right to put this all the way on your finger...so yes because I really dont wanna have to return this rock!!!" lmfao!!! I say yes!!! I kept asking what was all that talk about yesterday and he jst kept saying "you'll see any minute." We ate dessert and I start to leave and he says "no lets go this way.." and I assume were going out a back door and we go into another private party room and my whole family is there as an advanced engagment party lol!!!! and OH tells me they all planned this months ago and it was all apart of his proposal and he said he also said he wanted to see my reaction if he really were to breakup, and he said the fact that I showed up to lunch let him kno that I truely love him! So, I guess I'm getting MARRIED!!! :wedding:

Im so happy!!! And even more happy with this huge TIFFANY ring on my finger lol!!!!:shock: I just wanna go show it off lol

But srry for the false alarm and thanks for everyones kind words, I guess I'm still in the gamme of ttc!!!

Wow, congratulations! That's some proposal!! :)

Whoah Petesgirl
Congrats on the false alarm (breakup) :D
And Congrats on getting married (soon?).
I´ll be married in December myself.

Congratulations again :hug:

Wow!!! CONGRATS, Petesgirl! What a proposal! Yes, let's see that ring! ;) Very happy for you!

Im gonna post pics tonight when I get home to my computer thanks ladies!!! :)

I think that'll help me,the days seem so long and its only 2dpo today for me,make makes me sound crazy lol.Anyways I hope we get our positives,good luck and babydust!

I forgot to tell you I'm testing on the 18th as well!!!

Yay! It's fun knowing others are in it with you were testing the same day! Good luck and babydust

Hello all. I had CD 10 u/s this morning and I 1 18 and 1 19 follicle. Dr. Wants me to trigger tonight and IUI #2 on Wednesday, CD 12! This seems fast!!!

Hello all. I had CD 10 u/s this morning and I 1 18 and 1 19 follicle. Dr. Wants me to trigger tonight and IUI #2 on Wednesday, CD 12! This seems fast!!!

Good luck!! FX'd for you!

Im gonna post pics tonight when I get home to my computer thanks ladies!!! :)
@Petesgirl20- OMG! Wow!! Mindgames!! But I'm SOO happy it's worked out, we're all dying to see this rock!!

I confess...I've been stalking this thread for a while now...I'm just coming off a MC @ 5wks and it's brought me such joy to follow the stories and read about all these BFP for May! Keeps my hopes up! I kept thinking that if I joined I'd just end up jinxing myself, but I'm throwing caution to the wind and going for it!
I got my first +OPK yesterday and got them even darker today so I'll probably OV tonight-ish, and Hubby and I BD'd early yesterday (baby aspirin on board/preseed/and softcups!). He had to go back to training yesterday just over an hour away...so no more chances to BD this round.
We're both US military and we both work in an Air Force hospital as surgical technicians (I've specialized though and work in a urology clinic and go up with my docs for all our urology surgeries)
I'll have to double check my temps and I wanted to do another OPK to feel really confident that I OV'd. But I would say May 19th is when I'll probably start testing but AF isn't really due until the 22nd so fingers crossed!!!!

Hello everyone...

Please remove me from the May testing list. My husband and I have decided that it is time for us to take a break from TTC. :cry:

I hope you all get your :bfp:'s soon.

thats amazing!!!!!!!! the story gave me chills!!!!!!!!! welcome back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->