MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

drumroll plz lol jkjk well oh definately knows me...im the kind of girl who likes classic, vintage type things and i think this ring definately fits me!!! The pic with the ring on my finger is kind of blurry cause i was in shock and shaky lol but oh took the other pic before he propsed....its the most beautiful piece of jewelry i've ever seen i love it, its a cushion diamond with other smaller diamonds around the sides!!! I love it!!!

beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone feeling in their two week wait?

I'm only 3dpo and feeling eh... I'm really tired, but it's way too early for symptoms! I've been gassy and exhausted yesterday and this morning. I actually think I'm coming down with something. How about you... How many dpo are you?

:dust:

Well ladies AF is officially late...she usually likes to show right after FMU but nothing today...hmmm but I'm not surprised she tends to laggg around until it's convenient for her to show lol only thing I am surprised about is that usually 2 to 3 days before AF I get very very light spotting but nothing so far so either I'll be getting a bfp soon (but I have no symptoms :( ) or I O'd late...idk I guess we'll see soon :) fx'd

Hi Jamie...
The TWW is really getting old... lol... I'm currently 9dpo... Been super tired the last couple days... Dunno if its cuz of the crappy weather or what... Cant seem to get my butt out of bed before 11:00-12:00!!! Ive also been really gassy the past few days. And since yesterday afternoon ive been having this weird twingy feeling in my left abdomen (unsure if its gas or not) My bbs are starting to get sore as well, but that tends to happen before AF so who knows... And ive been peeing more it seems... Now I have been drinking iced tea but idk if it would be enough to make me have to go to the bathroom like ive been. Today I'm feeling a slight crampiness. I don't want to get my hopes up, as I will be disappointed... But its really herd not to!

How about you?

Well ladies AF is officially late...she usually likes to show right after FMU but nothing today...hmmm but I'm not surprised she tends to laggg around until it's convenient for her to show lol only thing I am surprised about is that usually 2 to 3 days before AF I get very very light spotting but nothing so far so either I'll be getting a bfp soon (but I have no symptoms :( ) or I O'd late...idk I guess we'll see soon :) fx'd

Best of luck! It would be so great if you got a bfp along with that proposal!

Hi Ladies I am 9dpo now. The only symptoms I have is last 2 nights very vivid dreams. I am also off work due to Bank Hol in UK and go back on Thursday and I have been really struggling to get up, feel tired even though Ive had 11/12 hours sleep.

:dust:

I am also 9dpo and it took me forever to get up out of bed yesterday!! I was si tired!!

Im hoping its a good sign, im never normally like that. Even on my day off im up at 7-8, not nearly 10 when i went to bed at 10, lol

Its normal for me to be sleepy... But not like ive been... Any other symptoms for you?

i was suppose to get AF yesterday but she didnt show :thumbup: but i will be testing may 11th

maybe its a bfp!!!!! when will you test???

gassy, crampy prob from the gas,bloated......tired...just overall blah!! BUt i did get in with a new doctor on May 23rd for some fertility talk and poss bloodwork and testing in the near future who knows im due to test on the 18th with you maybe ill have my bfp by then!!!!

I am 5dpo and I can not stop crying today! the tww is the worst ever. I don't want to be that girl that makes all my friends sick of hearing baby talk but I am being! So nice to come on this and feel normal. Every little thing is making me think I could be but I have had so much let down in the past. My Cycle and PMS symptoms totaly changed in January I started getting spotting and ovulation pains which i never had before so now i don't trust myself. ....... can anyone tell i am having an off day! lol

Munckinlove, I'm gonna 'try' to hold out til Thursday...decided to give AF the benefit of the doubt and just give her one more day so if no AF 2morro I'll test thurs am!! Fx'd

Me too, ladies. Been feeling more tired than usual and a little gassy. Also feeling some pulls and slight cramping, but nothing much. I know it is too early for symptoms anyway. Overall, I am feeling pretty good, though. Excited to hear about some more BFP's on here!

Speaking of which, Petesgirl - it sounds promising for sure! Keep us posted. And, LOVE the ring! It's beautiful! Congrats, again! FX'd and :dust:

gassy, crampy prob from the gas,bloated......tired...just overall blah!! BUt i did get in with a new doctor on May 23rd for some fertility talk and poss bloodwork and testing in the near future who knows im due to test on the 18th with you maybe ill have my bfp by then!!!!

I've just gotten gas so far but we'll see.I hope the 18th will get here soon!

So, I had been trying to hold back to show my support for everyone else, but I too had problems with my fiancee last week. I don't know if it was something in the air or whats going on but I'm not the only one. We've made up, but it was a close call, I almost moved out. Although I am still temping and taking vitamins and all that stuff I have NO IDEA, if we are going to BD this month as he is still feeling a little down about last weeks fight and isn't sure if he wants to "wait a few weeks" to see if things really work out...
So far he didnt seem tooo concerned about BDing last night, HOWEVER, he knows I'm not ovulating yet, so that might be why.... If we do decide to stay in the game here I am hoping to be able to test on May29th, but I'll know for sure after I think I have O'd. Taking evening primrose this month and intend on using soft cups for the first time.

I'm sorry, Scarlet! I hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->