MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hi ladies, so I woke up not to long ago and tested........I got my :bfp: :happydance:. DH and I are so elated, but cautiously pregnant at the same time. DH and I suffered an early MC in January. This is something that no one should ever have to go through. It has been rough, but God is good. Praying that this will be our rainbow baby.

Congrats to all who got their BFP's! Fx'd for everyone else that you will get your sticky bean very soon. :dust::dust::dust:

CONGRAT h&h 9 months!!!

Hi ladies, so I woke up not to long ago and tested........I got my :bfp: :happydance:. DH and I are so elated, but cautiously pregnant at the same time. DH and I suffered an early MC in January. This is something that no one should ever have to go through. It has been rough, but God is good. Praying that this will be our rainbow baby.

Congrats to all who got their BFP's! Fx'd for everyone else that you will get your sticky bean very soon. :dust::dust::dust:

congratulations Mimi! H&H 9 months to you xxx :baby:

I have decided to test again this month on MAY-30th so I can stay on this thread. If I go by my shortest cycle this year (25days) af will be late then and if I go by my longest cycle this year (32 days) it will be 4 days before af.

HAHAHA!! I tested this morning, and TOTALLY didn't expect what I saw. :bfp: !!!! This is my first pregnancy ever, ohhh I hope it sticks! Happy mother's day to all of us ladies, pregnant or still TTC!

Congrats to those with :bfp: H&H 9 months....:flower:

:witch: got me today - a day early!! On a plus at least I didn't waste money on a test, lol!!! Onto cycle 6 - bring on Feb baby xxx

Congratulations Mimi and Jenna :D
H&H 9 months to you both :dance:

Tiny update.
CD 29, 18DPO.
Still no AF. 5 days late today.
Slight cramping this evening, a little painful at times, but nothing horrible. Mostly on my right side today.
Backache is a little better today.
Still dead tired. Slept 10.5 hours, feeling refreshed. That lasted 3 hours.
Testing in the morning (13 hours now).

HAHAHA!! I tested this morning, and TOTALLY didn't expect what I saw. :bfp: !!!! This is my first pregnancy ever, ohhh I hope it sticks! Happy mother's day to all of us ladies, pregnant or still TTC!

YAyyyyyyyy....:happydance:

congrats Jenna...h&H 9 months.:)

enjoy ur bfp on mother's day...:happydance:

Hi all - please can I join this thread? AF due 16th may. Congratulations to all who got their BFP I hope I get mine x

Congrats Mimi! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months!

Xxx

CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9 months!!!! How are you feeling?

Thank you for adding me to the list - lets see what happens, this is cycle 4 trying to conceive number 1 x

I may be out this month :( it feels like the :witch: has been trying to get me all day. No sign of her yet but I'm going to need a heating pad for my tummy soon. I feel positively lousy, I had to run to the store just now and the whole time I was there I just wanted to go to bed. Bleh...

CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9 months!!!! How are you feeling?

Not bad. I keep cramping up real bad then it goes away and comes back later. Feels like real sharp AF cramps. And this morning I was gagging trying to finish my piece of toast but I think that was just the nerves. So excited to call my doctor tomorrow! How are you feeling?

So had some fun with DH this morning, should be ovulating today, which means I should be in the 2WW soon! :) Feeling really hopeful about this cycle, we've timed everything wonderfully.

Took two FRER today and got a :bfp:!!!!
It doesn't feel real!
Good luck to everyone What ever cycle day you may be on!! <3

Still no AF. Question... if I ovulated later would that cause a later AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->