MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

None. We just moved into our new house so we have been BUSY with all the renovations so I haven't really even paying attention.

Hopefully it's darker in a couple days :)

Im not very familiar with those tests so I don't know of they're very accurate or not.

None. We just moved into our new house so we have been BUSY with all the renovations so I haven't really even paying attention.

Hopefully it's darker in a couple days :)

Im not very familiar with those tests so I don't know of they're very accurate or not.

Yea I understand I normally take those to satisfy the urge lol

Negative test on the 10th...but I still haven't started my period so I'm two days late now. I bought digital tests and plan on testing again tomorrow.

Stuckinoki- it looks to me to be an evaporate line because it is dull in color. But you never know! Id test in a couple of days and see what happens... Good luck!

Mood is finally bouncing back up after a week of depression from a 2-day-late and super light AF with 3 BFNs.

My temps are all wacky, but I'm using the Ovacue monitor for the first time so hopefully that will help me make sense of my crazy body.

Still in the running for Magical May but I won't be able to test until June.

Good luck to everyone!

evaps can come up right away. i tested 2 days after i o'd and had 4 positive tests (the rest have been negative). Test again in a few days, with a different brand. GL!

Well... AF is due anytime now... But so far not having any pre cramping so fxd! Is it possible to get a bfn at 13dpo and still be preggers?

Can i be added please?! Im not sure when im testing yet, still testing with opks to detect ovulation :dohh:

Good luck ladies :dust:

xx

Well... AF is due anytime now... But so far not having any pre cramping so fxd! Is it possible to get a bfn at 13dpo and still be preggers?

I tested on 12 DPO and got a bfn but the :witch: is late for me too.
:dust::dust: if the :witch: doesn't show try again in a few days.

yep. you can be close to 6 weeks before you get a bfp in some cases.

Congrats on all the :bfp: :) BIG congrats to you Petesgirl, sounds like you have had an eventful month :D
This has got to be the quickest tww for me in months. Trying not to think about it all, just staying relaxed and focusing on other things. no symptoms either. will be back to see my GP next month if haven't caught this cycle. will be a year and half since I came off my bcp and 16 months ttc. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and sorry to all those that got their :af:

:dust:

this is such a great story :) congrats , it made me feel happy reading it , thanks for sharing

Ladies I have BIG News!!! God has truly blessed me and I am so grateful...this morning I made my first prenatal appt to confirm and I was told to come in on wed. and later one of my friends that works in my OB's office called me since she heard the news and then told me she could squeeze me in then if I could make it there in 10 mins so of course I rushed out so when I got there they confirmed with a urine test and drew blood (I get my results on Tues. :happydance: ) and my Dr. started asking questions and when I told him I didnt have any symptoms he got concerned which really scared me and he said he would give me an ULTRASOUND!!! agh!!! Everything was happening so fast lol! Then I felt guilty since OH didnt know yet and I was gonna be the only one to see the baby for the first time I thought he might be hurt but it was out of my control i wasnt turning back...my Dr. said that the ultrasound will do 1 out of 2 things lol "either it will 'SUDDENLY' give you symptoms once you physically see that you ARE pregnant, or it will show us why your NOT feeling any symptoms, like a chemical or ectopic..." so I assumed something was wrong and while I was getting the ultrasound I told the tech to tell me to look when she the finds the baby cause i didnt wanna get my hopes up...after about 5 LONG minutes of searching and her sighs and "'hmmmmm's", and "interesting..." remarks I was already planning to go return the crib and move on to next month but then she says..." don't look yet.....you sure you haven't had any symptoms?" "No..." I say..."Not even bloating?" I say no and ask why and she says, "Because....your having twins, and I thought I saw third one hiding...nope just two...and they're IDENTICAL" :shock: I told her to check again 3 times i couldn't believe it!!! She printed out pics and I got my script for prenatals, and I must have sat in my car about an hour and a half staring at the ultrasound pics trying to convince myself it wasn't real and that I must be dreaming...then I had to buy another crib and wrap it for OH's surprise...

While I waited for him I was just a zombie in shock I just couldn't shake it...so when he called to tell me he was on the way I asked him to pick up my script from the drugstore and I put the digital in the necklace box and licked the card but I put the ultrasound pic in there too...Well OH gets home and everything goes according to plan and he opens the necklace box first and he's running around the house like a little kid lol and picking me up and jumping on the bed "we did it?, we did it!!" was all he could say...then after reminded him of the other surprises I had for him in the other room he rushes back and I told him to unwrap the boxes first and he was so cute like a kid at Christmas morning lol he saw the crib and asks me "Why two cribs?" and I tell him to open the envelope and he sees the ultrasound pick and he just without a word runs into the bedroom and sits on the bed and I dont immediately follow since hes one that needs his space sometimes so after 5 minutes I go into the bedroom and I rub his back and ask him if hes ok and he tells me something I never knew he felt he says that "I was starting to give up hope on ever having a baby, my ex-wife miscarried twice, you miscarried, I thought there was something wrong with me...I thought that even if you did get pregnant that something would be wrong with the baby, I never want to burden you by giving you children that would be dependent for the rest of their lives, when you could have had perfectly healthy kids with someone else...since Im adopted I don't really know whats in my DNA and I was always scared of that but to know that we made two identical babies thats on another level for me and then the fact the your pregnancy is perfectly healthy is even better...you really surprised me...i thought you were on your period." Lol We were crying together and all it was a really heartwarming moment and Im glad I told him in that way and we totally ended up :sex: but not too much since Im terrified it mess something up lol and went to dinner and decided to go ahead have the BIG reveal in 2 weeks on our family trip sine our ENTIRE family will be there I know its early but I have a feeling this pregnancy will be perfect so we are going to take the risk and just go for it...

Later after dinner OH was super excited and insisted on putting at least one of the cribs 2gether 2nite lol so i watched him NOT read directions and getting confused lol and earlier he got all mad and lectured me about moving stuff 'in my condition' lol (I had to clear out the guest room for the nursery and to put the cribs in there)

Then after putting the crib 2gether; this is how I ended the night... "Babe, I know why we just happened to concieve twins?!" "Why?" he says...I say "Because...your a triplet...remember?"

Heres a pic of my beans everyone is fine and the Dr. was right...I 'SUDDENLY' feel bloated and exhausted lol thank you everyone for your support and I will still be here for this thread to support everyone so lets get some more :bfp: 's!!!

Hoping for :oneofeach:

Hi ladies, so I woke up not to long ago and tested........I got my :bfp: :happydance:. DH and I are so elated, but cautiously pregnant at the same time. DH and I suffered an early MC in January. This is something that no one should ever have to go through. It has been rough, but God is good. Praying that this will be our rainbow baby.

Congrats to all who got their BFP's! Fx'd for everyone else that you will get your sticky bean very soon. :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, so I woke up not to long ago and tested........I got my :bfp: :happydance:. DH and I are so elated, but cautiously pregnant at the same time. DH and I suffered an early MC in January. This is something that no one should ever have to go through. It has been rough, but God is good. Praying that this will be our rainbow baby.

Congrats to all who got their BFP's! Fx'd for everyone else that you will get your sticky bean very soon. :dust::dust::dust:

Congrats!!!!!! That's great!!! How many DPO are you?

Congrats!!!!!! That's great!!! How many DPO are you?

Aww...thanks!!! I am 13dpo. What's weird is that I have no symptoms whatsoever. Perhaps this should have been a sign for me as I usally have PMS symptoms several days before AF is due.

Well... Just got home from work... So far still no AF... We shall see when I wake up what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->