MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Cuz I'm wondering if I may have ovulated 3 days later than what I should have... had really bad ovulation pains and ewcm as well

Its so strange cuz. I'm usually like clockwork with my cycle. But this past one came a day early and only lasted 5 days for AF when it usually lasts 7-8. I only had one OPK and used it 2 days before ovulation and it was faint so I assumed I had ovulated on time... but now I'm not so sure.

Tested today. BFN. Think I am 11 dpo but not sure where to get a chart online<<<<new to this. If im out this round I definitely want one next cycle. Any advice would be helpful :)

Tested today. BFN. Think I am 11 dpo but not sure where to get a chart online<<<<new to this. If im out this round I definitely want one next cycle. Any advice would be helpful :)

FertilityFriend.com is a great charting resource!

Well I'm out. The :witch: got me. :cry: I hoped if the :witch: showed I'd feel better but the sad thing is I still feel sick, all nauseous and no appetite. Bleh... hope I can eat again soon.

HAHAHA!! I tested this morning, and TOTALLY didn't expect what I saw. :bfp: !!!! This is my first pregnancy ever, ohhh I hope it sticks! Happy mother's day to all of us ladies, pregnant or still TTC!

CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9 months!!!! How are you feeling?

Not bad. I keep cramping up real bad then it goes away and comes back later. Feels like real sharp AF cramps. And this morning I was gagging trying to finish my piece of toast but I think that was just the nerves. So excited to call my doctor tomorrow! How are you feeling?

Im feeling good!!!! I woke up this morning and my boobs were literally a whole cup size larger!!! I had to run out and buy a sports bra, and my nipples are getting dark too lol of course OH has NO PROBLEM with bigger bras lol (tmi)....Had dinner with my mom and OH 's mom and told them the news and seriously, my baby shower already has a date, time, and location...they're just waiting on the babys' sex and whatever theme I pick lol after we annouced the news to them the rest of the dinner was spent planning the baby shower and ideas, and names, as if me and OH weren't even there lol...they even argued about who's gonna be in the delivery room lol anyway, I am starting to notice some symptoms, my sense of smell has heightened alot lol today while I was cleaning the bathroom I smelled GARLIC like really strong!! I was no where near the kitchen and the only garlic we have is still in cloves, its not chopped or anything lol it was weird :shrug: then I got nausea really bad right before dinner I felt like just leaning over a toilet til I puked but the crazy thing is all I could think about the whole time is half and half...yea like the coffee creamer lol :coffee: so I ran out to the $ store and got a pint of half&half and immediately it took away my nausea with the first sip, it was like a cooling remedy on my stomach its just calmed my stomach down as soon as I knocked it back, so for any ladies having bad nausea, pg or not...half&half WORKS!!!! I know it sounds weird but i swear by it and its really yummy and creamy lol :winkwink: I made OH go out and buy 2 half gallons lol :haha: ....last symptom...well craving I guess after drinking the half&half I HAD to have a something CREAMY!!! I live in New Orleans Louisiana and sno-cones are like A BIG DEAL here...like a really BIG DEAL lol (we don't call them 'sno-cones', we call them 'sno-balls' lol idk why :shrug: ) So then I craved my favorite stuffed sno-ball...Orchid Cream Vanilla stuffed sno-ball with condensed milk (Stuffed sno-balls have flavored sno-ball on bottom, ice cream in the middle, flavored sno-ball on top and a dallop more of ice cream on top, drizzled with condensed milk)...mmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm I didnt think craving would feel that good lol :kiss:

Well I'm out. The :witch: got me. :cry: I hoped if the :witch: showed I'd feel better but the sad thing is I still feel sick, all nauseous and no appetite. Bleh... hope I can eat again soon.

Im sorry the :witch: got you...keep your head up and stay positive!

HAHAHA!! I tested this morning, and TOTALLY didn't expect what I saw. :bfp: !!!! This is my first pregnancy ever, ohhh I hope it sticks! Happy mother's day to all of us ladies, pregnant or still TTC!

CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9 months!!!! How are you feeling?

Not bad. I keep cramping up real bad then it goes away and comes back later. Feels like real sharp AF cramps. And this morning I was gagging trying to finish my piece of toast but I think that was just the nerves. So excited to call my doctor tomorrow! How are you feeling?

Hey Jenna...I just realized we're both 4 weeks 4 days!!!! Same due date then!!! Bump buddies!!

Love hearing the updates Petesgirl!!
NOLA! I was stationed over in Biloxi MS and went out there a few times! How cool! I'm out in northern Florida now though.
Sno-balls! How fun! I like when they're the light "shaved ice" type, not too crazy about the slushie chunky ice ones.
I had no sweet cravings what-so-ever with my last pregnancy, the thought of sweets turned my stomach. I wanted fruit/citrus!!! My favorite was grapefruit, which I hadn't eaten since a child.

Congrats to all the new bfps!!!!!! I'm getting anxious to test Friday can't get here soon enough!!!!!

Love hearing the updates Petesgirl!!
NOLA! I was stationed over in Biloxi MS and went out there a few times! How cool! I'm out in northern Florida now though.
Sno-balls! How fun! I like when they're the light "shaved ice" type, not too crazy about the slushie chunky ice ones.
I had no sweet cravings what-so-ever with my last pregnancy, the thought of sweets turned my stomach. I wanted fruit/citrus!!! My favorite was grapefruit, which I hadn't eaten since a child.

MMMMMM...grapefruit I love grapefruit I'm trying to start making healthier choices and snacking regularly I'm 'trying' to eat 6 times a day just to keep energy and strength since im eating for 3 lol

Hey Jenna...I just realized we're both 4 weeks 4 days!!!! Same due date then!!! Bump buddies!!

I'm not sure, I think I might be 4 weeks 2 days because my cycle is 32 days long... Most websites said 4 weeks 4 days but the one website that asked how long my cycles are it put me at 4 weeks 2 days. But either way, we can still definitely be bump buddies!! Are you having more symptoms now??

Im feeling good!!!! I woke up this morning and my boobs were literally a whole cup size larger!!! I had to run out and buy a sports bra, and my nipples are getting dark too lol of course OH has NO PROBLEM with bigger bras lol (tmi)....Had dinner with my mom and OH 's mom and told them the news and seriously, my baby shower already has a date, time, and location...they're just waiting on the babys' sex and whatever theme I pick lol after we annouced the news to them the rest of the dinner was spent planning the baby shower and ideas, and names, as if me and OH weren't even there lol...they even argued about who's gonna be in the delivery room lol anyway, I am starting to notice some symptoms, my sense of smell has heightened alot lol today while I was cleaning the bathroom I smelled GARLIC like really strong!! I was no where near the kitchen and the only garlic we have is still in cloves, its not chopped or anything lol it was weird :shrug: then I got nausea really bad right before dinner I felt like just leaning over a toilet til I puked but the crazy thing is all I could think about the whole time is half and half...yea like the coffee creamer lol :coffee: so I ran out to the $ store and got a pint of half&half and immediately it took away my nausea with the first sip, it was like a cooling remedy on my stomach its just calmed my stomach down as soon as I knocked it back, so for any ladies having bad nausea, pg or not...half&half WORKS!!!! I know it sounds weird but i swear by it and its really yummy and creamy lol :winkwink: I made OH go out and buy 2 half gallons lol :haha: ....last symptom...well craving I guess after drinking the half&half I HAD to have a something CREAMY!!! I live in New Orleans Louisiana and sno-cones are like A BIG DEAL here...like a really BIG DEAL lol (we don't call them 'sno-cones', we call them 'sno-balls' lol idk why :shrug: ) So then I craved my favorite stuffed sno-ball...Orchid Cream Vanilla stuffed sno-ball with condensed milk (Stuffed sno-balls have flavored sno-ball on bottom, ice cream in the middle, flavored sno-ball on top and a dallop more of ice cream on top, drizzled with condensed milk)...mmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm I didnt think craving would feel that good lol :kiss:

Whoops sorry didn't see this one! It seems like your symptoms aren't so bad, that's great especially for having 2 little lovies in there instead of just 1! I mostly just keep getting these stabbing cramps every now and then, I hope it's normal because they're making me so nervous :[ And this morning I was gagging trying to finish my toast (sorry tmi) but I think a lot of that may have been nerves. My bb's are a little sore, but that was always normal before AF showed so I'm used to it, it's not unbearable yet. My cousin and her boyfriend and OH have been throwing pregnancy jokes all day at me :wacko: We had a BBQ and I wanted sourkraut and they blamed it on cravings haha. I was like "No... I just want it for my bratwurst." That half and half sounds fabulous though I'll keep that in mind next time I feel sick!

Petesgirl! I love your uPdates. Keep them coming!!

As for me. No AF yet. Lots of nausea. Fx'd

Can i join? Im waiting to ovulate in the next couple days...using opk so will let you know when. i have been ttc 5 cycles last year, now this is my 3rd cycle this year...had little break in between. Hoping for :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->