MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

i'm fairly sure im out. i started spotting today. I had such a good feeling about this month, too.

sadly, this appears to be my last TTC cycle.

H & H 9 months to those expecting and :dust: to those testing/ttcing!

Took two FRER today and got a :bfp:!!!!
It doesn't feel real!
Good luck to everyone What ever cycle day you may be on!! <3

HAHAHA!! I tested this morning, and TOTALLY didn't expect what I saw. :bfp: !!!! This is my first pregnancy ever, ohhh I hope it sticks! Happy mother's day to all of us ladies, pregnant or still TTC!

Congrats girls! :dance:

Testing tomorrow morning! Please throw some dust this way!

:)

Can i join? Im waiting to ovulate in the next couple days...using opk so will let you know when. i have been ttc 5 cycles last year, now this is my 3rd cycle this year...had little break in between. Hoping for :bfp:

Sure i'll add you what day do you plan on testing?

i'm fairly sure im out. i started spotting today. I had such a good feeling about this month, too.

oooh nooo :cry: im so srry, i hope everything wrks out for you, we enjoyed having your support during your time on this thread... <3 take care stay positive and keep your head up

Congratulations to all the bfps!!

I just got another +opk so I don't think i've ovulated yet after all, could you move me from the 26th to the unsure section until FF gives me my crosshairs please?

AF for me-good luck to everyone! And fx'ed for June for those of us out in may...

Sorry for no update.
I still haven't gotten AF
FertilityFriend keeps popping out different dates for it to come its on the 30th right now. So i'll test again on the 31st.

Congrats to all the BFP's, to everyone else save me a seat in the june thread

I'm sorry RainAngel! :hugs:

Vellybelle - Im sorry about AF. FX'd for this coming cycle! :hugs:

BIG Congrats to Jenna, Sweetp, mimi, and all the others I missed while away!!! A very H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

And, Petesgirl!!! Woah, I've missed a lot! Congratulations!!! So so awesome you are having identical twins! Amazing! A very H&H 9 months to you!

GL Flapjack! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

And for anyone else who needs it - lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:!

cntrygrl - Hi! Agree - it is hard to find other NYers. :)

wristwatch It appears that you would be due for AF on the 28th?? So, ladies typically test between 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and 14 dpo (or later). 10 dpo is on the early side. If you can hold out, I would wait until day AF is due, but most of us can't wait that long . . . . Good luck! FX'd for you.

So . . . speaking of testing early, I was planning on holding out until AF was a couple of days late because of chem p last cycle. But yesterday I gave in at 10 dpo! And, didn't even use FMU. It was the middle of the day. The Mother's Day thing got to me. Plus, my SIL got a (huge) BFP yesterday - day she was due for AF. And, I just wanted to see . . . Well, :bfn: for me. Keeping my FX'd for Wed or Thurs testing! And, hoping it was just too early.

No symptoms except super tired - took three naps between Saturday and Sunday! And, I never nap. But no sore bb's, which I always have pre-AF. Hoping that is a good sign.

:dust: for all of you soon to test!

And, :hugs: for those of you that need it right now.

Good Luck MD! DH and I are winging it this month. We've had to have protected sex the last 2 weeks. I'm having polyps removed tomorrow so as I've read this increases our odds of getting pregnant. Not sure when we can start TTC again. I have to remember to ask the dr. tomorrow.

Good Luck MD! DH and I are winging it this month. We've had to have protected sex the last 2 weeks. I'm having polyps removed tomorrow so as I've read this increases our odds of getting pregnant. Not sure when we can start TTC again. I have to remember to ask the dr. tomorrow.

Thanks, cntrygrl!! Good luck to you too! I hope that holds true for you! :) :dust:

GL MD! :dust: It's probs just too early. I had a chemical last month too - here's to our sticky beans! :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->