MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

FINALLY I GOT AF
she was hiding out for 42 days! So i'm out for may moving to June thread!

congrats to all the new BFPs!! xxx

AFM - i'm not due AF til Friday, but i've been having on and off period pains all days, so it's not looking good for me :(

Can i join? Im waiting to ovulate in the next couple days...using opk so will let you know when. i have been ttc 5 cycles last year, now this is my 3rd cycle this year...had little break in between. Hoping for :bfp:

Sure i'll add you what day do you plan on testing?

Thanks! I should have "O" in the next couple days and then test probably May 28th...or sooner if I cant resist! :wacko:

AFM - i'm not due AF til Friday, but i've been having on and off period pains all days, so it's not looking good for me :(

I got the same thing before my BFP and I still have them! I thought AF was sure to come. So keep your head up!

I got the same thing before my BFP and I still have them! I thought AF was sure to come. So keep your head up!

thank you, that's good to know :flower: - it's hard to think it's anything else as I've never been pregnant so i have nothing to compare it to.

Did you have any other symptoms apart from the "AF" cramps?

This is my first pregnancy too so I felt the same way. And honestly I didn't have much anything else. Just some slight bb tenderness but I get that before AF every month and it was so minor I didn't notice unless I squeezed them. Just felt like the witch coming in but luckily she flew right over me!

This is my first pregnancy too so I felt the same way. And honestly I didn't have much anything else. Just some slight bb tenderness but I get that before AF every month and it was so minor I didn't notice unless I squeezed them. Just felt like the witch coming in but luckily she flew right over me!

thanks Jenna, you've perked me up! i'm now searching B&B looking for threads of AF cramp vs pregnancy cramp! lol x

I am officially out... BFN this morning. This means I am moving to IVF.

Still no sign of AF... BFN this morning... Guess at this point it's a waiting game... Either for AF to show, or for a BFP to show.

Got BFP Today within seconds
No.1 is FMU and line appeared within seconds
No.2 is in evening and again line appeared within seconds

We did BD just once this cycle

Today My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
Got BFP within seconds

My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

wow those lines are mega dark! congratulations!

Got BFP within seconds

My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

wow those lines are mega dark! congratulations!

Thank you so much dear I wish You Lots of baby dust :flower:

Petesgirl, I just wanted to say your story made me grin from ear to ear! :happydance::happydance: So happy for you Hun!! And huge congrats to all the lucky ladies who got their :bfp: this month!

My DH and I just celebrated our first Wedding anniversary on May 8th and I have a good feeling about this cycle! I got a positive OPK yesterday and this is our 9th cycle TTC.
Can you add me for testing on May 26th? :flower:

Petesgirl, I just wanted to say your story made me grin from ear to ear! :happydance::happydance: So happy for you Hun!! And huge congrats to all the lucky ladies who got their :bfp: this month!

My DH and I just celebrated our first Wedding anniversary on May 8th and I have a good feeling about this cycle! I got a positive OPK yesterday and this is our 9th cycle TTC.
Can you add me for testing on May 26th? :flower:

Welcome, babydreamer! Good luck and lots of :dust: for you this cycle!

Got BFP Today within seconds

We did BD just once this cycle

Today My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

Congrats!! How long were you TTC?

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!

As for me... Still in the longest TWW ever! Still have a week to go... Whomp whomp!

May 18th testers

I couldn't help myself I tested yesterday bfn I knew it was too early.Hope AF stays away!

Vellybelle - Im sorry about AF. FX'd for this coming cycle! :hugs:

BIG Congrats to Jenna, Sweetp, mimi, and all the others I missed while away!!! A very H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

And, Petesgirl!!! Woah, I've missed a lot! Congratulations!!! So so awesome you are having identical twins! Amazing! A very H&H 9 months to you!

GL Flapjack! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

And for anyone else who needs it - lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:!

cntrygrl - Hi! Agree - it is hard to find other NYers. :)

wristwatch It appears that you would be due for AF on the 28th?? So, ladies typically test between 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and 14 dpo (or later). 10 dpo is on the early side. If you can hold out, I would wait until day AF is due, but most of us can't wait that long . . . . Good luck! FX'd for you.

Thanks! I am on my first round of Clomid so I'm not sure at all when to expect AF. Usually my cycles are a little longer (33-35), but doc said with Clomid they should get shorter. We'll see. Thanks! :) And I'm also a NYer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->