MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Vellybelle - Im sorry about AF. FX'd for this coming cycle! :hugs:

BIG Congrats to Jenna, Sweetp, mimi, and all the others I missed while away!!! A very H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

And, Petesgirl!!! Woah, I've missed a lot! Congratulations!!! So so awesome you are having identical twins! Amazing! A very H&H 9 months to you!

GL Flapjack! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

And for anyone else who needs it - lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:!

cntrygrl - Hi! Agree - it is hard to find other NYers. :)

wristwatch It appears that you would be due for AF on the 28th?? So, ladies typically test between 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and 14 dpo (or later). 10 dpo is on the early side. If you can hold out, I would wait until day AF is due, but most of us can't wait that long . . . . Good luck! FX'd for you.

Thanks! I am on my first round of Clomid so I'm not sure at all when to expect AF. Usually my cycles are a little longer (33-35), but doc said with Clomid they should get shorter. We'll see. Thanks! :) And I'm also a NYer. :)

You're welcome. Hope it was a little helpful, but since you are on your first round of Clomid, I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd say stick with 14dpo. Yay for the NYers! GL and FX'd for you this cycle! :dust:

BIG Congrats to Jenna, Sweetp, mimi, and all the others I missed while away!!! A very H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

And, Petesgirl!!! Woah, I've missed a lot! Congratulations!!! So so awesome you are having identical twins! Amazing! A very H&H 9 months to you!

wristwatch It appears that you would be due for AF on the 28th?? So, ladies typically test between 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and 14 dpo (or later). 10 dpo is on the early side. If you can hold out, I would wait until day AF is due, but most of us can't wait that long . . . . Good luck! FX'd for you.

Thanks! I am on my first round of Clomid so I'm not sure at all when to expect AF. Usually my cycles are a little longer (33-35), but doc said with Clomid they should get shorter. We'll see. Thanks! :) And I'm also a NYer. :)

You're welcome. Hope it was a little helpful, but since you are on your first round of Clomid, I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd say stick with 14dpo. Yay for the NYers! GL and FX'd for you this cycle! :dust:

I too live in NY, I am from WNY though. Near Buffalo

Congrats Tina!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 mos to you.

Every time I log on their are 1-2 more bfps this week! Its so exciting!!!

I dont know what is more stressful, the waiting to O and hoping you catch the egg BDing or knowing youre about to be in the TWW and all you can do is wait it out!!!

Got BFP Today within seconds
No.1 is FMU and line appeared within seconds
No.2 is in evening and again line appeared within seconds

We did BD just once this cycle

Today My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

Congrats!! How long were you TTC?

Thank you lauren26 n best of luck to you. Its almost more than a year we are TTC but some cycles went without trying.... this cycle i was not much excited and we did it just once.... I have no symptoms yet except missed periods and a bit swollen feet ............ its making me lil worried

hello, I just found this thread, and wow there's a lot of ppl on here!
Please put me down for May 21... ty

I may be testing sooner, lol, if AF doesn't arrive!

2DPO. Feeling pretty good about this cycle (#5). BDed every day for 4 days, took 2 days off, then LH surge and BD that day, and daily for 2-3 days. Low stress month job wise (unusual for us). Now the waiting...

WOW i have missed alot in one day! lol

Sorry to all the ladies who got on the :witch: 's broom stick...when you get off give her two :finger: 's for me lol :)

CONGRATS to TINA89!!!! H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling any symptoms?

Welcome 1babydreamer, wristwatch24, and lilyV glad to have you join us :dust: to you all and I hope this is your month :happydance:

As for me...the twins are kicking my ASS!!!! I've had every symptom in the book today lol I actually got morning sickness around 7 pm :sick:, don't even LOOK at my boobs...OMG they are SOOO SORE!!! Headaches, fatigue, CONSTANT nausea, if its edible...I'll eat it in bulk!!!, nose bleeds, cramps, bloated!!, and super emotional...I snapped at my mom just because she called to check on me... :shrug: all i could do was cuddle with my puppy all day lol I think she's gonna be my little bodyguard through this pregnancy cause she would NOT leave me side today (not that she could protect me much since she's less than 5 lbs :haha: )...i think she knows whats up :winkwink: lol...trying to trick OH into rubbing my feet now...or at least a massage :haha:

How is everyone else doing? Pos OPK's, HPT's, symptom spotting???

Still no AF for me... We shall see what happens of she will show Wednesday or not (that's when she should show if I ovulated late)

So, :bfn: on a FRER this morning not hugely surprised though. I'll wait a week or for some symptoms and test again or AF.

:)

I'm itching to test even though I'm 9dpo, and my chart doesn't look too hopeful (no implantation dip...)... somebody stop me! ;)

I wish I could stop you Ella, but I'd be a massive hypocrite!

xxx

PetesGirl; I heard they have ginger candy... May be a good idea to get.. That way when you feel nauseous, you can pop one in. Plus they're a nice treat so I've heard! (if you don't mind ginger)

congrats to all the bfp!!

afm i have been sick, and feeling crampy for the few days...fx

:dust:

I too live in NY, I am from WNY though. Near Buffalo

Yay! :) We need a little NYer thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"