MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

To all the ladies wondering if they should baby dance......BABY DANCE!!!! Lol. Just keep going at it every other night. Better to do it then feel like you missed the chance. Those swimmers can last in there a few days so the more the nerdier :)

I'm on cd12 and still no pos opk. It should be happening in the next 4 days or so...I hope :)

I should get a +opk tomorrow. My husband and I skipped Friday, BD'd once yesterday and twice today. Should we skip tomorrow to build up his :spermy: or should we just keep going at it everyday?

I should get a +opk tomorrow. My husband and I skipped Friday, BD'd once yesterday and twice today. Should we skip tomorrow to build up his :spermy: or should we just keep going at it everyday?

Once yesterday and twice today? Wow. You need to leave time for the body to recuperate. I would def say to wait a day, but it's up to you! Once every other day is all you need to catch the egg. Good luck!! :thumbup:

soo i really dont wanna wait til may 1 to test, im a POAS addict and knowing i have a test in my cabinate is very tempting, even tho i got a BFN today. but im on CD 37 and have so many symptoms

Okay, I'll try to shoot for Tuesday morning for our next session. That should be the earliest I start ovulating anyway and it takes ten hours to reach the egg, so plenty of time. Hopefully I get that positive opk tomorrow and can start counting dpo.

As of 1 am I still had a -opk but I was determined to catch the start of my surge. I usually would get a -opk CD 16pm and a +opk CD 17 with fmu and it would be gone by the pm. Well I tested at 3:15 am and well it was +! It's my profile pic since I couldn't get it to upload on this reply. Anyways I will continue to test until its gone. GL everyone!

Another quick question. So I got my +opk so I should ovulate late tonight or Tuesday morning. DB and I have a date night and I was going to have a margarita. Would that affect my ovulation at all? I don't want to screw anything up but it would also be nice to to unwind a bit

I may be out for this cycle. :( Husband came down with a stomach flu last night, so we aren't going to be able to BD for a few days (hopefully only a few). But I'm supposed to get my +opk today. My poor husband. I don't think I can hold onto the possibility that we BD'd yesterday and that'll carry us through this time. I don't know. I guess the only thing I can hope for is that I ovulate late or something.

So I tested at 12:30 and its negative again anyone else have such a short surge?

So I tested at 12:30 and its negative again anyone else have such a short surge?

When I got my positive this month it was at 4pm I tested the next morning at 8am and it was negative......so it is possiable.

I'll be testing on May 2nd.
Not trying not preventing 2 years
cycle charting november 2011-january 2012
M/C in February this is my first cycle with AF since miscarriage

Got my +opk today today, bang on cue. Now, even though my husband is sick, he's stopped throwing up and his fever has gone back down to normal, I just need to get him in the sack tonight or tomorrow morning and I think I'll be able to count this cycle as trying my best. 15 days from today I can test, according to SMEP, although, I haven't been at all faithful to the program... Hello, ovulation.

brieri1, I hope it works out! Last my my husband got the real flu right before I ovulated, so it really put a damper on things. (He had the stomach flu the weekend before that too, poor boy!)

Hi ladies, took opk today and its getting darker!!! EPO maybe my trick!!! BD twice today with preseed with no leakage!!!! YAY!!! I really don't know if the :spermy: are in the right place since I can't reach my cervix :blush: maybe I just have short fingers or a stupid cervix but I can't reach it :( so I'm relying on OPK's and OH shooting far up with preseed!!! I didn't use the softcup this time since we took naps in between BD and I didn't wanna get up i was scared i might leak, but thank goodness I didn't :) Im trying to relax and im coming along pretty good, Im not obsessed with ttc this month Im trying to just relax and let it happen and not worry too much, anyways...hows everyone else coming along???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-19338.png

Well here's my chart and far as positive I received my + opk a few mins ago so count me definitely in

Attachments

• Ov test 2.jpg
    Ov test 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
I'll be testing on May 2nd.
Not trying not preventing 2 years
cycle charting november 2011-january 2012
M/C in February this is my first cycle with AF since miscarriage

I had a M/C in Feb as well. I hope we both get our BFPs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->