MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

It problems means you're getting ready to ovulate. In the week leading up to ovulation for me, my cervix goes back and forth between medium and soft and somewhere in the middle.

Thanks, guys! I hope May is the month for all of us! Taking my opk in a couple hours. I hope its positive. The BD this morning felt like a winner. :winkwink:

So, uh, personal question. After we BD'd this morning, I stayed lying there for 40 minutes. Its been a couple hours since then and still nothing has come back out. Does that mean I've got awesome CM or something? Usually there is something coming out when I get up.

Yup!!! All that sperm is where it needs to be!!!! Try laying back with your legs in the air for 15 mins, andif you can 30 mins let gravity take it's course!!! :happydance: NO LEAKAGE!!! YAY!!!

I've heard preseed smells bad. Is that true? I really want to try it but I don't know if OH will go for it or not. We've never used any lubricant (besides occasional "yours and mine") but the clomid really dried me up.

Jenna!!! Try not to use regular lubes, they KILL sperm!!!!! And no preseed has no smell

I've heard preseed smells bad. Is that true? I really want to try it but I don't know if OH will go for it or not. We've never used any lubricant (besides occasional "yours and mine") but the clomid really dried me up.

What is preseed? Do anyone mine me asking and also have anyone ever tried geritol. My aunt and her husband took it to get pregnant. And a few friends did as well

Mrstruth, preseed is a sperm friendly lube (regular lube KILLS sperm) that gives you a enivronment viable to sperm, its like EWCM in a bottle, and its fun!!! So if you notice that you don't have very much EWCM around your fertile period, preseed might be a great option for you, most women get pregnant the first try, and most others get pregnant the 2nd or 3rd try with preseed!!!!

BEWARE Geritol- it literally tastes like puke in a bottle, i doubt you'll be able to gut the taste everyday, but to each his own so go for it and see if it works for you!!!

I'd be willing to endure the smell for a BFP anyways. I went to buy it today, found it at wallgreens and had it in my hand, but for some reason I decided I didn't need it. Which is strange because I really do... But especially now after reading more on here I think I REALLY need it. Every time me and OH BD his sperm pours out of me (sorry tmi). I researched it a little and didn't find much and even if I keep my legs in the air for 30 minutes it happens. It's like it all comes out. I thought maybe OH just had a lot so it was okay but now it seems my CM could be the cause?

It could be...try it, i find its like a replica of what EWCM would be for me, i notice less to no leakage at all!!! Last time DB and I BD'd nothing leaked and i didnt even put my legs up, but later when I wiped I had abundant EWCM, but really it was preseed and sperm mixed, its awesome stuff...Like my mom always tells me NOTHING beats a failure but a TRY!!!!! Good Luck

Didn't get my positive opk yesterday. But I re-counted my cycle days, and I didn't get a positive until CD 18 last cycle, so I shouldn't have been expecting one yesterday. I got pretty drunk last night. I got caught up in the atmosphere of a friend's birthday party. I hope that won't effect my chances of ovulating or conceiving...

It could be...try it, i find its like a replica of what EWCM would be for me, i notice less to no leakage at all!!! Last time DB and I BD'd nothing leaked and i didnt even put my legs up, but later when I wiped I had abundant EWCM, but really it was preseed and sperm mixed, its awesome stuff...Like my mom always tells me NOTHING beats a failure but a TRY!!!!! Good Luck

We didn't have the same results with preseed (didn't really help to keep anything in), but putting in a Softcup after can help!

I will be testing on May 23. My husband and I have been trying for about a year now. We should be starting Clomid this month depending on what our RE says on Wednesday. Really hoping we all get BFPs in May! FXs for everyone.

We didn't have the same results with preseed (didn't really help to keep anything in), but putting in a Softcup after can help!

YES!!! i am using softcups again this cycle!!!

Ladies, some advice needed!!!

Took OPK today cd 12, and there was a faint line on the test line darker than normal, but i have 35 day cycle and last month the same thing happened and OPK's said I O'd on the 14th and pos on the 21, but I didnt REALLY ovulate until the 21!!! Since I upped my dosage of Evening Primrose Oil to 2,000 mg a day, to help with Ovulation and I also noticed some EWCM!!! I NEVER get EWCM!!!! hopefully I will ovulate soon but im not feeling any cramps like normal...idk what to think ladies should I BD just incase or assume ovulation on the 21??

I will hopefully get my + opk tomorrow! I have been following the SMEP except last night we were suppose to BD but DB thought he had a uti which he doesn't but we missed BDing last night we are also going to skip tonight. So I guess my question is if I get my +opk tomorrow and BD tomorrow I should still be good to catch the egg right? I hope so!

petes - If the line on the OPK was faint, it's not + yet. At least half the line has to be as dark as the control line. I would keep POAS until you get something that dark!

whats soft cup? ive never heard of this before?
how does it work...

A softcup is an alternative to tampons but some women using them when ttc, if you have ever heard of nuvaring, its very similar except its not birth control lol its a vaginal ring that you insert up to your cervix to catch debris from your mensus, in ttc some women insert it after sex to hold the sperm up to your cervix, and some women will have their partner "finish" in the cup and insert it aterwards, it just keeps sperm close to your cervix to guide them into your uterus, its the Ultimate Spermy Boobie-trap!!!! It might be something for you to look into you cant feel them, i'll be trying them for the second time this month!!! Hey, if AF decides to show you can use them to hide her ugly color too :haha:

I will hopefully get my + opk tomorrow! I have been following the SMEP except last night we were suppose to BD but DB thought he had a uti which he doesn't but we missed BDing last night we are also going to skip tonight. So I guess my question is if I get my +opk tomorrow and BD tomorrow I should still be good to catch the egg right? I hope so!

Your ticker says you are going to ovulate in 2 days i say it would be a good idea to BD three nights in a row, starting 2morro!!! BUT, if you decide to BD 3 days in a row, DON'T BD tonight give those spermies enough time to get some strength!!!

Yes that's what I thought! My ticker says 2 days so if I get my +opk tomorrow then I should O Tuesday. Then I will start testing on 10dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->