MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Got BFP Today within seconds
No.1 is FMU and line appeared within seconds
No.2 is in evening and again line appeared within seconds

We did BD just once this cycle

Today My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

Congratulations, Tina!!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! Awesome news. And, thanks for posting the pics. :)

Vellybelle - Im sorry about AF. FX'd for this coming cycle! :hugs:

BIG Congrats to Jenna, Sweetp, mimi, and all the others I missed while away!!! A very H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

And, Petesgirl!!! Woah, I've missed a lot! Congratulations!!! So so awesome you are having identical twins! Amazing! A very H&H 9 months to you!

GL Flapjack! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

And for anyone else who needs it - lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:!

cntrygrl - Hi! Agree - it is hard to find other NYers. :)

wristwatch It appears that you would be due for AF on the 28th?? So, ladies typically test between 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and 14 dpo (or later). 10 dpo is on the early side. If you can hold out, I would wait until day AF is due, but most of us can't wait that long . . . . Good luck! FX'd for you.

Thanks! I am on my first round of Clomid so I'm not sure at all when to expect AF. Usually my cycles are a little longer (33-35), but doc said with Clomid they should get shorter. We'll see. Thanks! :) And I'm also a NYer. :)

You're welcome. Hope it was a little helpful, but since you are on your first round of Clomid, I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd say stick with 14dpo. Yay for the NYers! GL and FX'd for you this cycle! :dust:

I too live in NY, I am from WNY though. Near Buffalo

Yay! :) We need a little NYer thread.[/Q[/I]

I am originally from NY (Poughkeepsie then Albany) hubby from Rochester :) but live in NH now :(

WOW i have missed alot in one day! lol

Sorry to all the ladies who got on the :witch: 's broom stick...when you get off give her two :finger: 's for me lol :)

CONGRATS to TINA89!!!! H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling any symptoms?

Welcome 1babydreamer, wristwatch24, and lilyV glad to have you join us :dust: to you all and I hope this is your month :happydance:

As for me...the twins are kicking my ASS!!!! I've had every symptom in the book today lol I actually got morning sickness around 7 pm :sick:, don't even LOOK at my boobs...OMG they are SOOO SORE!!! Headaches, fatigue, CONSTANT nausea, if its edible...I'll eat it in bulk!!!, nose bleeds, cramps, bloated!!, and super emotional...I snapped at my mom just because she called to check on me... :shrug: all i could do was cuddle with my puppy all day lol I think she's gonna be my little bodyguard through this pregnancy cause she would NOT leave me side today (not that she could protect me much since she's less than 5 lbs :haha: )...i think she knows whats up :winkwink: lol...trying to trick OH into rubbing my feet now...or at least a massage :haha:

How is everyone else doing? Pos OPK's, HPT's, symptom spotting???

Thanks for the updates! I'm sorry the symptoms finally smacked you, but in some ways maybe feels good to have the symptoms now?? Maybe not so much the nausea! Blaugh. :hugs:

I am proud of myself for not testing again this morning (12 dpo). Wondering if I can make it until Thursday. Have a little bit of a sore throat now. Bbs still not sore at all. That is unusual for me.

Ella - Don't do it!!! Wait at least two more days!!!

Hope everyone is feeling good today!

Got BFP Today within seconds
No.1 is FMU and line appeared within seconds
No.2 is in evening and again line appeared within seconds

We did BD just once this cycle

Today My periods were 13 days late ... no symptoms just swollen feet ...... so excited !!!!

Congrats!! How long were you TTC?

Thank you lauren26 n best of luck to you. Its almost more than a year we are TTC but some cycles went without trying.... this cycle i was not much excited and we did it just once.... I have no symptoms yet except missed periods and a bit swollen feet ............ its making me lil worried

I have heard that symptoms vary greatly and that they can come and go--I wouldn't worry!!

So I am feeling pretty down about this cycle. AF got me may 1st and I should be Oing around the 18th. OH has been sick and got put on antibiotics today. Problem is he is on penicillin and I am allergic. So I am very afraid that if we have sex I will have a reaction since there can be amounts of it in semen. Any thoughts?

WOW i have missed alot in one day! lol

Sorry to all the ladies who got on the :witch: 's broom stick...when you get off give her two :finger: 's for me lol :)

CONGRATS to TINA89!!!! H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling any symptoms?

Welcome 1babydreamer, wristwatch24, and lilyV glad to have you join us :dust: to you all and I hope this is your month :happydance:

As for me...the twins are kicking my ASS!!!! I've had every symptom in the book today lol I actually got morning sickness around 7 pm :sick:, don't even LOOK at my boobs...OMG they are SOOO SORE!!! Headaches, fatigue, CONSTANT nausea, if its edible...I'll eat it in bulk!!!, nose bleeds, cramps, bloated!!, and super emotional...I snapped at my mom just because she called to check on me... :shrug: all i could do was cuddle with my puppy all day lol I think she's gonna be my little bodyguard through this pregnancy cause she would NOT leave me side today (not that she could protect me much since she's less than 5 lbs :haha: )...i think she knows whats up :winkwink: lol...trying to trick OH into rubbing my feet now...or at least a massage :haha:

How is everyone else doing? Pos OPK's, HPT's, symptom spotting???

Hope your doing ok!!! You must have missed my previous message to add me to the list, I will be testing May 28th. Hope this is my month as well!:hugs:

Tina-Congrats on your BFP!

MD-Im proud of you for not testing too. I have tested at 9 and 10 dpo and BFN.

ttc-so sorry you are out for this month.

zadee-that is def something I would call and ask your dr.

Clarkeyness-fingers crossed for your BFP this month!

Promising myself I will wait until tomorrow and see if the witch shows. But seems as if everyone around me is popping up pregnant. Both my best friends are preggo now and my brother called on mothers day to tell me they were expecting too! Im getting baby fever.

Ladies!!!

I definitely got my :bfp: this afternoon, it came up straight away and it's definitely pink! I took 3 more a few moments ago because I couldnt believe it; and all 3 had lines :)

Please cross your fingers for me that I finally get a take home baby!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/eb73a1a9.jpg

stuckinoki - I just saw your signature with all those angels. I really wish you a H&H 9 months - with a beautiful healthy baby at the end of it!

I'm jut glad you ladies can see it too. The other forum I frequent are snotty and telling me that there's nothing there.

Yay stuckinoki!!! I will keep you in my thoughts! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

How many dpo are you? Any symptoms?

Tina-Congrats on your BFP!

MD-Im proud of you for not testing too. I have tested at 9 and 10 dpo and BFN.

ttc-so sorry you are out for this month.

zadee-that is def something I would call and ask your dr.

Clarkeyness-fingers crossed for your BFP this month!

Promising myself I will wait until tomorrow and see if the witch shows. But seems as if everyone around me is popping up pregnant. Both my best friends are preggo now and my brother called on mothers day to tell me they were expecting too! Im getting baby fever.

Thanks! Well, I did test at 10 dpo - BFN. So, that is what propelled me not to test again this morning. I am going to wait until Thursday - the day AF is due. I figure if I write that on here, I am more likely to stick to it. ;)

I know, right? One of my besties is 12 wks now and my brother and SIL got their BFP on Mother's Day too! Let's catch up with them! FX'd this is it for us!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->