MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! im SOOOO glad i was wrong lol I'm super HAPPY for you :happydance:
H&H 9 months to you...how are you feeling?

WOW i have missed alot in one day! lol

Sorry to all the ladies who got on the :witch: 's broom stick...when you get off give her two :finger: 's for me lol :)

CONGRATS to TINA89!!!! H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling any symptoms?

Welcome 1babydreamer, wristwatch24, and lilyV glad to have you join us :dust: to you all and I hope this is your month :happydance:

As for me...the twins are kicking my ASS!!!! I've had every symptom in the book today lol I actually got morning sickness around 7 pm :sick:, don't even LOOK at my boobs...OMG they are SOOO SORE!!! Headaches, fatigue, CONSTANT nausea, if its edible...I'll eat it in bulk!!!, nose bleeds, cramps, bloated!!, and super emotional...I snapped at my mom just because she called to check on me... :shrug: all i could do was cuddle with my puppy all day lol I think she's gonna be my little bodyguard through this pregnancy cause she would NOT leave me side today (not that she could protect me much since she's less than 5 lbs :haha: )...i think she knows whats up :winkwink: lol...trying to trick OH into rubbing my feet now...or at least a massage :haha:

How is everyone else doing? Pos OPK's, HPT's, symptom spotting???

Hope your doing ok!!! You must have missed my previous message to add me to the list, I will be testing May 28th. Hope this is my month as well!:hugs:

Clarkeyness Im so srry, I knew I was missing someone lol...I have added you to the list :dust: to you!!!

Ladies!!!

I definitely got my :bfp: this afternoon, it came up straight away and it's definitely pink! I took 3 more a few moments ago because I couldnt believe it; and all 3 had lines :)

Please cross your fingers for me that I finally get a take home baby!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/eb73a1a9.jpg

Stuckinoki - Congrats!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! I will be praying this is a sticky one for you and that January will be here before you know it and you'll be holding your little one! FX'd and lots of prayers!

CONGRATS!!!! im SOOOO glad i was wrong lol I'm super HAPPY for you :happydance:
H&H 9 months to you...how are you feeling?

I feel like puking, quite honesty....but its just nerves.

Other than the painful cystic acne from the clomid, I'm feeling good.

And I'm not even disappointed in the least that I can't drink the champagne I bought this morning! Lmao.

Sorry I disappeared! A lot has gone on...

So i was due to ovulate CD 18...and BOO. I didn't!!! It now looks like I ovulated CD26 OR CD29...I'm gutted but looks like I'm out for May!! Will be waiting for AF to come in 3 days or 6 days. Then it looks like i'll be joining the June thread for testing!! Congrats and good luck to everyone :) xx

petesgirl OMG I'm so jealous in a lovely way!!! In an inspired way!!!! That is so so so amazing i bet you simply can't believe this!!! :) :) enjoy enjoy enjoy :)

So, :bfn: on a FRER this morning not hugely surprised though. I'll wait a week or for some symptoms and test again or AF.

:)

What day are you again? FX'd!!! :dust:

I'm on CD 29, but no idea what dpo I am due to MC last month. It ranges from 7-15 dpo! Anyway I think I've got AF cramps now.. Ah well onwards and upwards! :)

Congrats Stuckinoki! :dance: I'm so so so so happy for you and am hoping this is your sticky toffee pudding! FX! :dust:

xxx

:dust:
Trying to wait to test it's hard! Hoping AF won't show

I totally agree!!! I went out and bought hpts two days ago and i swear i can hear them calling my name in the mornings!!! JK... I want to test so bad but i feel like it's cheating and will jinx my chances!!!

:dust: to you!

I totally agree!!! I went out and bought hpts two days ago and i swear i can hear them calling my name in the mornings!!! JK... I want to test so bad but i feel like it's cheating and will jinx my chances!!!

I have one test from the dollar tree,tested 8dpo Negitive should have known.

Are you having any symptoms? I thought I was way early in the TWW, but not I just have sore bbs which I always get before af.

Are you having any symptoms? I thought I was way early in the TWW, but not I just have sore bbs which I always get before af.

Nope not really but I don't always think that's a bad thing,my sister didnt have symptoms,maybe my veins in my boobs look a bit more noticeable but that's really the only thing.

Congrats stuk on the BFP. This thread is really magical :) Sprinkles those little baby dusties our way!!!! :)

Some spotting but don't know if its af or not... we will see come tomorrow morning for sure

I think I may be on time with af... I think I ovulated 3 days later than expected... Pretty sure its af... Slowly getting heavier as the night progresses.

Pretty sure AF has arrived... On to June for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->