• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'm a May tester! I have PCOS. Took Clomid 50mg round 1 last month. I've been taking Metformin 2000mg per day for 2 months. My AF is one day late, 4 days ago I took a hpt (blue dye...sigh) and within about 45 seconds a very faint, thin blue line appeared. It got darker with time wich leads me to believe it's probably an evap. I took a clear blue digital the next day and it said "not pregnant,"
Funny thing is, 2 weeks ago I started having an aversion to eggs milk and cheese. 3 Days after my last Clomid I got a yeast infection, after that slightly pink tinged cm. Headaches, dry and cracked lips, tired all the time, and a general "feeling" that I can't place. Yesterday and today at the same time 4pm I felt a heavy feeling in my uterus, slight back pain too. No AF. I'm going for a blood test tomorrow, please wish me luck!

best of luck and baby dust.... are u testing for blood hcg??? did u test hpt??? today.

Hi girls were can I but geritol or something similar to it I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm not sure what geritol would be called over here but really want to get my hands on it thx ladies

I believe it is sold only in the States... you can probably get it online through ebay or amazon

Dame that's a bugger might have to buy off eBay thx for the reply :thumbup:

Hi girls were can I but geritol or something similar to it I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm not sure what geritol would be called over here but really want to get my hands on it thx ladies

https://www.amazon.com/Geritol-Mult...IL2A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1337568664&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/Geritol-Mult...IL2A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1337568664&sr=8-2

Thx I'm really hoping I won't need it and I get my bfp this month thx for the link

I'm a May tester! I have PCOS. Took Clomid 50mg round 1 last month. I've been taking Metformin 2000mg per day for 2 months. My AF is one day late, 4 days ago I took a hpt (blue dye...sigh) and within about 45 seconds a very faint, thin blue line appeared. It got darker with time wich leads me to believe it's probably an evap. I took a clear blue digital the next day and it said "not pregnant,"
Funny thing is, 2 weeks ago I started having an aversion to eggs milk and cheese. 3 Days after my last Clomid I got a yeast infection, after that slightly pink tinged cm. Headaches, dry and cracked lips, tired all the time, and a general "feeling" that I can't place. Yesterday and today at the same time 4pm I felt a heavy feeling in my uterus, slight back pain too. No AF. I'm going for a blood test tomorrow, please wish me luck!

best of luck and baby dust.... are u testing for blood hcg??? did u test hpt??? today.

Yes, I will be seeing my RE tomorrow to test for pregnancy. I have not taken a test today because I'm too scared of a negative result. I'd rather wait until the Doc tells me for sure I'm not. Here is a pic of the first test I took....I hope it's not an evil evaporation line. Thank you, good luck to you and lots and lots of baby dust.

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 22
Usually an evap line is grey in color... That looks more blue than grey to me... Hard to tell though. How does the color look on your end?

Yes, I will be seeing my RE tomorrow to test for pregnancy. I have not taken a test today because I'm too scared of a negative result. I'd rather wait until the Doc tells me for sure I'm not. Here is a pic of the first test I took....I hope it's not an evil evaporation line. Thank you, good luck to you and lots and lots of baby dust.

It doesnt look like an evap to me but BLUE dye tests are unreliable I say get a FRER....hope this is your bfp!!!

Hi ladies, first off, congrats to all the new BFP's. With each new bfp, I have more and more hope :flower:

Afm, dh anc i were dtd every other day until I got my surge yesterday cd15 and have been dtd yesterday and today. We leave for our trip in the morning so we have to wake up at 4am to bd so we don't waste a chance lol. We are flying pretty much all of tomorrow so that's the only time we get before leaving for the airport...should be interesting haha! I will try my best to check in when I can but until then, keep on praying and let's keep getting those double lines rolling in :happydance:

AF is on her way out so I'm on my way to ovulation. June 4th its predicted. I think I might use opks this month. I'm not sure. I'm ordering a bbt thermometer and some preseed at the end of the month. Hopefully it'll arrive before the 1st.

Usually an evap line is grey in color... That looks more blue than grey to me... Hard to tell though. How does the color look on your end?

It is blue. This line showed up quite soon, 45 seconds to a minute I would say.

Blue dyes cannot be trusted

I know right?! How could these blue dye tests still be on the market after causing so many problems? Hopefully this is my lucky month :wacko: I pray that this little blue test worked for me. All the best to you.

Wow congratssss petesgirl and all others who got a BFP!!! I had got AF u can update petesgirl!!

It's cd31 for me... 2-3 days late, i ususally have a 28-29 day cycle. Still no af! Still BFN!:nope::growlmad::shrug:

I hate this waiting thing!!! However I did go out and buy Geritol and Folic acid this morning... I'm gonna try next cycle whenever it decides to show?!?!

It's cd31 for me... 2-3 days late, i ususally have a 28-29 day cycle. Still no af! Still BFN!:nope::growlmad::shrug:

I hate this waiting thing!!! However I did go out and buy Geritol and Folic acid this morning... I'm gonna try next cycle whenever it decides to show?!?!

Maybe you ovulated late? I ovulated 3 days late this past cycle so AF came 3 days late as well.

Ticker says I am officially in TWW but i am fairly confident I am further along than 1 dpo but BD this morning just incase I think O occured cd 16 or 17 ish just going by EWCM and some cramping did not temp or opk......just BD often and cross my fingers......

CONGRATS Pregpilot!!!!! Im so happy for you H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good.
Still dead tired every day. Sugar is getting me through training this year.

Posting a pic of the test I took this morning.

BFP 21.5.2012 resize.jpg

No symptoms as of now, except tired, and slight twinging in boobs and stomach.

I fell of my bike yesterday, nothing serious, but I have some scrapes and bruises on my legs and hands, and a slight kink in my neck and shoulders... Should be fine in a few days.

CONGRATS Pregpilot!!!!! Im so happy for you H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good.
Still dead tired every day. Sugar is getting me through training this year.

Posting a pic of the test I took this morning.

View attachment 403373

No symptoms as of now, except tired, and slight twinging in boobs and stomach.

I fell of my bike yesterday, nothing serious, but I have some scrapes and bruises on my legs and hands, and a slight kink in my neck and shoulders... Should be fine in a few days.

two BEAUTIFUL pink lines!!!! Im glad your feeling good! Be careful on your bike, I say take it easy until 12 weeks!!!! That way your out of the pre-cautionary stages lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->