MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Trying I am trying not to. It does not help that I run an embroidery business and most of my clients now are ordering bibs to announce their pregnancies : sigh:

Trying I am trying not to. It does not help that I run an embroidery business and most of my clients now are ordering bibs to announce their pregnancies : sigh:

Can i see examples I might want to order one

AF finally got me... 3 days late! Not even a little sad about it; looking forward to starting a new cycle!!!

Best of luck ladies!:dust:

AF finally got me... 3 days late! Not even a little sad about it; looking forward to starting a new cycle!!!

Best of luck ladies!:dust:

My temp skyrocketed this morning, I mean it is WAYYY up! Hoping this is a great sign. We shall see! Aside from that I had a lot of nipple pain yesterday, some twinges of pain in my boobs. And quite a bit of creamy CM. Oh please oh please let this be it!

Yesterday I was 7dpo and my temp went up a lot too! My chart is in my signature if u wanna take a peek. I'm definitely hoping its a good sign :) When are you testing? FX for you!

My temp skyrocketed this morning, I mean it is WAYYY up! Hoping this is a great sign. We shall see! Aside from that I had a lot of nipple pain yesterday, some twinges of pain in my boobs. And quite a bit of creamy CM. Oh please oh please let this be it!

Yesterday I was 7dpo and my temp went up a lot too! My chart is in my signature if u wanna take a peek. I'm definitely hoping its a good sign :) When are you testing? FX for you!

Your chart's looking good hun! I'm hoping this is a great sign for me. I'm thinking of testing maybe Friday, though I probably should wait until Saturday (I'll be 11DPO Saturday, I got my BFP that day last month before the MC). Fingers crossed for you too hun! I hope we both get a nice BFP real soon!

Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35d9e5//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ladies can I ask a question? I have been spotting the past three days and af is due this Friday! I have counted it up and this would be the time for implantation! Do you think that's what it is or a sign of af (never had this before af) also been having hot flushes for no reason

I already think I'm out. I got my labs for progesterone back and my OB hasn't called yet but based on what I know my levels are horribly low...I think I'm almost guaranteed another BFN this month. :cry:

Hi ladies...srry i havent been updating but im really busy with packing for the family vacation 2morro :/ but I will update this thread as soon as I can....
srry to all the ladies who got AF, and im glad everyone is feeling ok!!!!!

Ladies can I ask a question? I have been spotting the past three days and af is due this Friday! I have counted it up and this would be the time for implantation! Do you think that's what it is or a sign of af (never had this before af) also been having hot flushes for no reason

OOH, fingers crossed for ya :dust:

I already think I'm out. I got my labs for progesterone back and my OB hasn't called yet but based on what I know my levels are horribly low...I think I'm almost guaranteed another BFN this month. :cry:

I´m sorry, I hope you get your BFP very soon. :hugs:

CD37 - still no AF or BFP.

Doing the limbo! The TTC limbo!

Well, my temp went up yet again... like low grade feverish at 99.11. Not sure what to think since I don't feel sick, just the high temp makes my head feel odd. :p Of course I did some googling and some women have low grade fevers in early pregnancy from the hormones and it can actually be an early sign of pregnancy... So, of course, i'm hopeful :p Who knows... *shrug*

CD37 - still no AF or BFP.

Doing the limbo! The TTC limbo!

Well, my temp went up yet again... like low grade feverish at 99.11. Not sure what to think since I don't feel sick, just the high temp makes my head feel odd. :p Of course I did some googling and some women have low grade fevers in early pregnancy from the hormones and it can actually be an early sign of pregnancy... So, of course, i'm hopeful :p Who knows... *shrug*

FX for both of your BFP´s :dust:

AF got me...moving on to june thread...

hope june is our month...:happydance:

pretty sure I am out, been cramping all day and now light spotting. I'm only on cd22 this is the shortest cycle I have had in 6mos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->