MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'm still stalking, but I moved over to the June thread. I was down for the 19th. I posted but I think it's probably got buried, but AF hit me...so BFN for me~
It was the first cycle after MC though, so I'm not completely crushed. Hubby was away at training too, so we were only able to BD @ -3 and -2 before Oving, but he comes back this week and we'll have plenty to make up for this cycle~!

And hello AF. Another fabulous 23 day cycle. Even on 400mg progesterone my LP was only 7 days.

:hissy:

That's all I have to say about that.

Im 5-6 DPO...slight brown CM yesterday, boobs not really sore (only when pushing on them), twinges in left ovary yesterday and today. Anyone have similar symptoms at same DPO and had :BFP: ?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Clarkeyness that all sounds positive. Especially the brown cm. I wish I could say the same.

I'm 8dpo and experiencing some cramping all over abdomen sometimes one side at a time along with nausea and headaches i also seem to be hungry all the time like I can't fill the hole and some dull aches in bbs every now and then. Also tired I ovulated on the 14 and hubby and I only got to bd 11th and 13th I hope I stil got it also used pressed and stuck butt in air for 15-20 mins hopefully I will catch that eggie this month

Hi girls just signed up to this site I will be doing a hpt on the 25th that's if af stays away! Fingers crossed have had spotting for past 3 days which I never get before af so I'm hoping this has something to do with being pregnant also have really sore boobs and bit of cramping but nothing like I would normally get coming upto af and also had a funny stretching feeling and twinges so I'm really hoping that this time I am and it's a sticky bean I don't think I could cope with another early miscarriage

And hello AF. Another fabulous 23 day cycle. Even on 400mg progesterone my LP was only 7 days.

If you have a short LP, that can affect having a baby, right? LP is the time between O and AF? if so, my LP is only 10, and that's something else i need to fuss at my dr about.

CONGRATS Pregpilot!!!!! Im so happy for you H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good.
Still dead tired every day. Sugar is getting me through training this year.

Posting a pic of the test I took this morning.

View attachment 403373

No symptoms as of now, except tired, and slight twinging in boobs and stomach.

I fell of my bike yesterday, nothing serious, but I have some scrapes and bruises on my legs and hands, and a slight kink in my neck and shoulders... Should be fine in a few days.

two BEAUTIFUL pink lines!!!! Im glad your feeling good! Be careful on your bike, I say take it easy until 12 weeks!!!! That way your out of the pre-cautionary stages lol

Hehe, I can be a clutz sometimes.
I´m gonna focus on swimming, walking and dancing for the next few months :dance:

So sorry AF got you, hopefully things will get better for you :hugs:

Im 5-6 DPO...slight brown CM yesterday, boobs not really sore (only when pushing on them), twinges in left ovary yesterday and today. Anyone have similar symptoms at same DPO and had :BFP: ?

:dust: :dust: :dust:
I had cramps and twinges, not the CM though. That came later, and was white and creamy.

I'm 8dpo and experiencing some cramping all over abdomen sometimes one side at a time along with nausea and headaches i also seem to be hungry all the time like I can't fill the hole and some dull aches in bbs every now and then. Also tired I ovulated on the 14 and hubby and I only got to bd 11th and 13th I hope I stil got it also used pressed and stuck butt in air for 15-20 mins hopefully I will catch that eggie this month

I had those :) (until 20DPO) Cramping is still going on though... :)

Hi girls just signed up to this site I will be doing a hpt on the 25th that's if af stays away! Fingers crossed have had spotting for past 3 days which I never get before af so I'm hoping this has something to do with being pregnant also have really sore boobs and bit of cramping but nothing like I would normally get coming upto af and also had a funny stretching feeling and twinges so I'm really hoping that this time I am and it's a sticky bean I don't think I could cope with another early miscarriage

Ooh, fingers crossed for ya :)

Hi ladies just an update still getting firey pain in the nips. Now, cramps are back at 9dpo and I'm getting on and off nausea.

Littlesteph sorry you are out :(

Hi ladies just an update still getting firey pain in the nips. Now, cramps are back at 9dpo and I'm getting on and off nausea.

Hi I'm happy lol we r at the same dpo wat other symptoms have u had :happydance:

thank you, theres always next month going to the doctors after i come off hoilday see what they can do.

hope the cramps and nausea lead to some good news for you.

Trying - Let's see:

1-2 Dpo my boobs felt a bit bigger

5 Dpo- metalic taste in mouth only lasted 5 hours or so

6dpo massive cramping like AF was coming

7Dpo- mild cramping, one bout of nipples getting hard and hurting so bad I could not sleep.

8 dpo- nausea on and off and nip pain getting more frequent

9 dpo- nausea more on then off. Nip pain more frequent then ever, lower back pain and I think AF will really be here today. Major cramping.

But, to be honest I would be shocked if I was pregnant. Everyone says when ttc you symptom spot so much that it is easy to convince yourself you are pregnant.

Trying - Let's see:

7Dpo- mild cramping, one bout of nipples getting hard and hurting so bad I could not sleep.

9 dpo- nausea more on then off. Nip pain more frequent then ever, lower back pain and I think AF will really be here today. Major cramping.

But, to be honest I would be shocked if I was pregnant. Everyone says when ttc you symptom spot so much that it is easy to convince yourself you are pregnant.

Nikki's try not stress so far iv had bad back aches, random waves of nausea,headaches, weird pain in bbs that came and go and now just tonight sore nipples not much though, and loads of cramping mainly in right side sometimes all over , tired and this constant hunger feeling even though when iv just eaten my stomach grumbles like its had nothing and feeling in hungry in d middle of the night does not normally happen. Good luck

Trying - Let's see:

Nikkih try not stress so far iv had bad back aches, random waves of nausea,headaches, weird pain in bbs that came and go and now just tonight sore nipples not much though, and loads of cramping mainly in right side sometimes all over , tired and this constant hunger feeling even though when iv just eaten my stomach grumbles like its had nothing and feeling in hungry in d middle of the night does not normally happen. Good luck

My temp skyrocketed this morning, I mean it is WAYYY up! Hoping this is a great sign. We shall see! Aside from that I had a lot of nipple pain yesterday, some twinges of pain in my boobs. And quite a bit of creamy CM. Oh please oh please let this be it!

Oh, and I got a very dark (but not quite positive) OPK yesterday (just took it for fun, and I KNOW I O'd 7 days ago and I'm not remotely fertile right now)... Ahhh, this 2ww is going slooooow...

Oh, and I had a very real dream last night about getting a very positive FRER and digital tests. The only thing crazy was I was 14 weeks along, hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->