• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Hello ladies, sorry I'm being rubbish at staying in touch, trying to chill out in the approach to ovulating. Took my last soy today and start opk and cough mixture on tues.
Struggling to keep up with you all!
Holly, great great news that bean is snuggled in nicely. Will get on lap top soon and catch up with you all soon, so much goes on that my phone can't cope with the scrolling!! Lovely to see so many of you on here.

Good luck to testers. Bfps!!!xxx

So it sounds like CRC and Tweak are coming up for testing soon. I hope you both get your BFPs. I know, the 2WW is a frustrating time, but you guys are almost done! Good luck! :hugs:

thank you!! im not going to cry til af comes. lol..... the end of the 2ww can make you nuts:wacko:I wish tuesday would hurry up and get here so I can know whether or not! whats that website where you can make the test go grayscale??

CanYouSeeALine.com

Littlebird and Cornish - How are you both doing??? Any plans for his cycle...are you doing anything different??? x x

As for me i finally have proper Af 'flow' today!! ha!! Im soooo heavy and the pain has been unbearable!! Never had an Af like this before. I thought that my body would have settled down now 4 months on from MC but i guess not!!!

Plan for this month is to start Soy tomorrow! Counting yesterday as CD1 as it was the first day with more than brown spotting. Im gonna take 120mg CD3 and 4, 160mg CD5 and 6 and then 200mg CD7. Does this sound ok???? (Steph???)

Really really looking forwards to my weekend in Amsterdam and having some guilt free :wine: :haha: !!!

x x x x

Hi Rachel, I'm going in on Wednesday for a water ultrasound. We are going to see if I have a polyp or not. Hopefully not, or if it is a polyp, I'm hoping it doesn't require surgery because that would really suck! Picked up my Clomid for this cycle, 100mg instead of 50. A week from Wednesday, I'll go in again for them to check my follicles, and see how the sperm is traveling in CM. That's basically it. I picked up guaifenesin syrup for this cycle rather than the tablets because I wanted to see if it would be easier to take. I'm going to keep doing what I was doing last time, except hopefully I'll be a little less obsessed. OMG -- I just realized, I'll probably be testing in Missouri since my flight is on the 23rd! So I'll have to pack all my "supplies". Hehe. Grandma is going to think I've lost my mind.

Ooh, let us know how the soy goes for you. I'm not sure about the doses, but I think Steph and Cornish are using it this cycle.

Hi Rachel, sorry af is being mean, and sorry I didnt see your question. Doing lots if little things diff, I took all same dose of soy thus month (160) instead of increasing and did cd2-6, so took last one this morning.
Also going to try opk to check when I o and taking cough mixture from Cd10 to aid cm I hope. Got some vitamin b tablets too this month so hoping I'm stocked up!!
Other than that I'm trying to stay more relaxed about it! Haha!!!

Hello everyone :flower: So I'm back now but haven't had chance to read all the posts. So much happens in 10 days! I hope you are all doing ok wherever you are in your cycles or pregnancies for that matter.

I'm 12 DPO today - ooeerrr! POAS this am but reluctant to say what the result was in case it's not right! Never tested early and bit scared!!

Hello everyone :flower: So I'm back now but haven't had chance to read all the posts. So much happens in 10 days! I hope you are all doing ok wherever you are in your cycles or pregnancies for that matter.

I'm 12 DPO today - ooeerrr! POAS this am but reluctant to say what the result was in case it's not right! Never tested early and bit scared!!

WHAT!??!?!??!!?!?! YOU HAVE TO SHARE!!! You have a line, don't you!?!?!?!? How can it not be right!?!?!? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tell me it's good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

errmmm.......FRER - 2 lines. Test line faint but defo there. Do I trust it?????

YES!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

You*ARE*preggo!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

If you see anything- you ARE! Can you post a pic!??!?!

Congrats hun! :flower:

Thank you ladies. In complete shock and total disbelief! If it was 4 days later I would trust it more I think but being early I'm worried about those false positive thingys. Although I have to say I know little about them. Would post a pic if I knew how to!!!

errmmm.......FRER - 2 lines. Test line faint but defo there. Do I trust it?????

YAY!!!! For sure you trust it. I know it's agonising if you test early but a line really is a line!! Happy and healthy nine months to you missus!!!

:happydance:

Wow Fizzio!! Congratulations hun!!! A line is a line so enjoy it :happydance:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun!!

Nice to see you back Hanskiz....How you feeling??

Right...nails done, fake tan on, hair done, champagne packed....off to Amsterdam we go!!!! Im so excited!!! Gonna really enjoy being able to drink and forget about TTC for a few days!! (Apart from taking the Soy which ive started this morning!)

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend ladies...see you Monday!!!

x x x x x

rachelbubble~ that sounds like A LOT of fun! Enjoy! I'll be thinking of you while I work! :haha:

Have a great time in Amsterdam rachel, fizzio littlebird posted earlier a good website to post your bfp on I think its www.canyouseealine.com why not have a try and post the link here! Congratulations again! Any tips for thhe rest of us?

Steph - thank you for the link. I will have a try and see if I can get it up online for all you experts to see!!
As for tips - well I'm sure no expert on this TTC lark but this was my first month using the CBFM. I have never done anything to chart O so it was all new to me but I liked the fact it shows your fertility building and then gives you 2 "peak" days when you are most fertile. I would highly recommend it - but then I would with getting a BFP first cycle using it!!!!! :haha: I also stopped all high impact exercise CD9. I normally run but stopped and just walked the dog. I have done nothing special diet wise except continue to take pre-natal vitamins. So nothing all that special really. Here's hoping it's super sticky healthy bean this time.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies hoping for a June BFP :flower: I dont know what I would do without your support x

I have CBFM but was never able to use it bc you can't use it with fertility meds- but I've heard A LOT of good things about them! :)

I also stopped the high impact exercise... I was forced to really though- my doc and FS told me to do that so I think that was smart of you. It can only help! :)

Sticky dust for you!!! :dust:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/album/783344170

Has this worked?? Anyone see anything????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->