• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Hey crc, at 12dpo it could still be implantation and as af is not here yet you are still not out. Keep that chin up girl and hold off on that prescription until she arrives in full force :hugs:

13 DPO and testing tomorrow morning. Have a lot of cramping. It comes and goes, but I've had a dull ache in my left ovary area all day. Lots of discharge too - I've been running to the bathroom thinking AF is here, but it's not.

One more day! I think this past week has gone by the slowest!

Just loitering...refusing to get excited or symptom spot this month.

Good luck to everyone this month though :flower:

CR25...you're not out until that fat lady sings :hugs:

XxX

Hey crc, at 12dpo it could still be implantation and as af is not here yet you are still not out. Keep that chin up girl and hold off on that prescription until she arrives in full force :hugs:

True, not getting my hopes up... I thought for sure as long as the trigger shot stayed in my system was a good thing... I was so sad to see the postive go :( Thank you , Im def. trying to stay postive but its so hard... af is due in two days! :( If this is af def. going to go thru w/ an IUI this month to help our chances. next month is when we conceived last year :( was really hoping for a BFP before then.

Tweak...hats off to you for not testing early and I hope tomorrow gives you your BFP :thumbup:

CR, I know it's hard but don't put the pressure on yourself to get the BFP. It'll happen, we just have to be frustratingly patient :hugs:

A XxX

Crc, you are def not out yet, as steph said, could be implantation spotting, ESP as it's brown not red. Hold onto that pma :hugs:

Tweak, I have fingers and toes crossed for your morning pee to bring a bfp!!

I think I'm going to o from left this month, getting pains today-should they be this early? Could soy cause pain early?
Off to sleepnow as spent day sorting and ironing! Cxx

CRC, sorry, it sounds like you're feeling down again. I know the 2WW is really hard. I hope that you get a BFP in the next two days. You're still not out, I know it's hard waiting for the answer, but don't give up just yet. I'm praying that you saw implantation bleeding and you'll be seeing those two lines soon! :hugs:

Cornish - I only had pain when I was ovulating but you took more soy than me so perhaps its had a greater effect. Could it be wind with it being on your left??? Thats what I always think with left sided pain :haha:

Tweak - hope tomorrow brings you your BFP, sounds like you've got some good symptoms there :thumbup:

CRC - patience the fact its brown and not red means its over 24 hours old and you had a high progesterone figure so its not likely to be early AF really, do you know your normal luteal phase length? I hope that in a couple of days you will see those two lines, have you got a FRER ready for 14 DPO?

Just loitering. Ov seems so far away and I'm certain we won't be bd so won't catch it anyway, roll on July!

Good luck everyone xx

Aww woody, it only takes one :spermy: july :bfp: sounds fantastic for a lovely spring baba, plus being heavily pregnant over winter is so much more comfortable than summer I love winter pregnancy! :hugs:

Ladies .. I'm in shock right now ..

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMAG0141.jpg

*I didn't want to just post the picture, in case anyone didn't want to see it.

Top one is from one batch of tests, the bottom one is from the 2nd batch of tests that I bought. I just needed a 2nd one to confirm what I was seeing.

Thank you Holly!

I think I knew I was pregnant. I could just feel it. But I have such good feelings about this one. And the fact I'm due on DH's 30th birthday, it was like a sign.

Now I just gotta hold in this secret till he gets home. Then I can tell my 2 close friends who I'm telling no matter what. I think I'm gonna ask him how he'd like to share his birthday this year, and when he asks why, hand him the test. I can't really think of anything else to do.

OH I LOVE that idea!!!! I'm smiling just thinking about it! That's awesome!!!

Tweak.... :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congrats that's another BFP from the May testers!!

I hope June is as lucky :thumbup:

What a fab way of telling your hubby. Congrats again. Maybe put your symptoms DPO for everyone to see and analyse over?

XxX

Congratulations tweak I thought those symptoms sounded really good and thats a fab test result. Have a healthy and happy 9 months!
:baby::happydance::baby:

Thank you ladies!!

I didn't really have any symptoms, that's the funny part. I was cramping every since before ovulation. It got worse the closer to testing date. I really thought AF was gonna come with the types of cramps I was having. I did have an increase of saliva a few days after OV, along with the metallic taste. 8 & 9 DPO I woke up with bad cramps, and nausea. That's about it. The cramping was a big one though. No sore breasts, no nausea (thus far), nothing really else.

The cramping is still bothering me though. But I'm praying the little one is just digging nice and deep for a long 40 weeks.

OMG! Congratulations!!

I O'd on the weekend (thank goodness!!) so I will be testing June 14th. Good luck to the rest of us!!

Tweak~ you were JUST like me- no real symptoms except a bit of cramping around 8-9dpo! Crazy how that works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->