• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Hello ladies, struggling to catch up as on phone and it doesnt want to scroll!! Hope you've all had a lovely day? How was the appt Lisa? Anyone testing??

Afm, cd5 and af is finally leaving after being so mean! Time to ovulate now!!!xx

Hurrah!!! glad for af leaving you and loving the fact you are looking forward to catching the egg!

:hi: crc!
did the test go negative? Im hoping you get your :bfp: :hugs:

It was so light last night that my dh couldnt see it but I could still see a smidgen of a line... so Im gonna consider that a negative and Im skipping testing today.... Might test tom. at 10dpo and see if anything there and then the next day like Holly did. Praying Holly's technique is good luck! I was thinking the the line was going to get darker but it only got lighter and almost gone... So now im preparing for a BFN.... but its still only 9dpo so still early. af not due til May 31st.

yes I remember Holly's technique... I pray that you have the same outcome :thumbup: :hugs:

Me too! Thank you! I can really use any prayer at this point ... really starting to lose my PMA :(

Aw, don't get discouraged yet! You and DH really jumped on the opportunity this month, I think you have really great chances! :hugs:

We're here and we've all got our fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! /i needed to hear that. I skipped testing today. I was poas 3xs a day and Now nothing... im having withdraw. Im only 9dpo today so still early... You think I should start testing tom. or wait a day or two???

Hello ladies, struggling to catch up as on phone and it doesnt want to scroll!! Hope you've all had a lovely day? How was the appt Lisa? Anyone testing??

Afm, cd5 and af is finally leaving after being so mean! Time to ovulate now!!!xx

So glad to hear af is finally leaving you alone!!! Good luck this month! Hope you catch that little egg! :)

Hurrah!!! glad for af leaving you and loving the fact you are looking forward to catching the egg!

good luck to you this month! Hope that squeaky bed is good luck! We have a new bed too but it doesnt squeak:haha: and I def. wanna try the more relaxed method next month if nothing this month... Think Im just going to take the clomid and the trigger shot... was really considering an IUI if f/s okay w/ it... but not sure if my dh really wants to pay for it... Our insurance wont cover any of it :( it is 400. plus the 130 each u/s plus the 20 for the clomid and then 100 for the ovidrel shot... so every month it really starts addind up... and im not sure if they do the bloodwork every month or just the first month.... so who know. Praying we get our BFP this month so I dont have to worry

Thank you! /i needed to hear that. I skipped testing today. I was poas 3xs a day and Now nothing... im having withdraw. Im only 9dpo today so still early... You think I should start testing tom. or wait a day or two???

I might wait until 11/12DPO if I were you, because it is hard seeing negatives and your chances of a false BFN will go down. Know what I mean? But really, I tested every day from 8DPO on, so I'm not the right one to be giving advice. :)

I didn't realise you were paying for all the treatment yourself! Lordy that sounds very expensive but I guess if it works it will be worth every penny, fx you have done all the necessary this month, good luck crc x x x

I might wait until 11/12DPO if I were you, because it is hard seeing negatives and your chances of a false BFN will go down. Know what I mean? But really, I tested every day from 8DPO on, so I'm not the right one to be giving advice. :)

I know... im having withdraw! I will try and hold out to test lol :) If a bfn this month then def going to ask about an iui this month. are you just doing clomid 50mg this month???

I didn't realise you were paying for all the treatment yourself! Lordy that sounds very expensive but I guess if it works it will be worth every penny, fx you have done all the necessary this month, good luck crc x x x

yes every penny will be worth it when im holding a healthy baby in my arms. no doubt about it. I dont have any children besides my step daughter and I would pay anything to have a baby of my own! so we are just going to keep trying and not give up, til God is ready to bless us with a healthy baby! :) Im really praying this our month! :(

I know... im having withdraw! I will try and hold out to test lol :) If a bfn this month then def going to ask about an iui this month. are you just doing clomid 50mg this month???

No, FS said 50mg didn't have any effect. Going to 100mg.

Thanks crc, I'm glad she is gone too, now fxd to ovulating nice and early, going to start using opks on cd10-that could prove fun!
Wow, you are so close to testing! Fxd for you. I'd wait a couple of days if you can. Big :hugs: and good luck.

Steph, the squeaky bed comments made me chuckle, glad you are getting some fun :sex: in this cycle, really counts.

Night ladies. Will be checking up on you tmrw Holly! Looking forward to your pics and news.xxx

Evening ladies!!!

LOVE your squeaky bed discussions!! :sex: Its funny because our bed only squeaks on my OH's side!! It must be because im always rolling over to him, pinning him down when its OV time!! :rofl:

Im feeling much more positive today, Af still not really got going, mainly spotting but lots of cramps. Guessing itll start soon although unusual for me to spot this long. Maybe shes just being kind to me this month!!

Im going to try soy this cycle. Bought some from Tesco (thanks Steph!!), 40mg. When do you reckon i start them?? My ticker says CD2 today but Af, like i said isnt full flow yet! Also what dose when this is my first try with it??? I know low doses dont do anything but wondering if there is any side effects??

x x x x x

No, FS said 50mg didn't have any effect. Going to 100mg.

Thats awesome!! Im excited for you! what days of af are you taking the clomid? and are you still doing the u/s to check follicles?

Evening ladies!!!

LOVE your squeaky bed discussions!! :sex: Its funny because our bed only squeaks on my OH's side!! It must be because im always rolling over to him, pinning him down when its OV time!! :rofl:

Im feeling much more positive today, Af still not really got going, mainly spotting but lots of cramps. Guessing itll start soon although unusual for me to spot this long. Maybe shes just being kind to me this month!!

Im going to try soy this cycle. Bought some from Tesco (thanks Steph!!), 40mg. When do you reckon i start them?? My ticker says CD2 today but Af, like i said isnt full flow yet! Also what dose when this is my first try with it??? I know low doses dont do anything but wondering if there is any side effects??

x x x x x

Hi Rachel - the squeaking is more pronounced on oh's side too, for probably the same reason :rofl: well why not wear his springs out first :haha:

Well you take them cd 1-5, 2-6, 3-7,4-8 or 5-9 basically the earlier you take them the more eggs you produce, the later just one very strong egg is produced. I would recommend taking 3-7 as you're already on day 3 now (sorry I only just saw your message) Start with 80mg or 120mg (I did 120 - no side effects except stronger ov pains) I took them with food one breakfast, one lunch, one dinner but some people just take them before bed.

I'm going to have to toddle over to tesco to get some more if AF shows for me this month as my mum has nicked what I had left to help her menopause symptoms!!! :dohh:

Getting creamy CM today although cp is still high, thinking maybe I already O'd earlier this week, going to still continue bding today and tomorrow just in case but we will see if and when AF shows [-o<

Well, I woke up with yesterday's symptoms gone. No stomach pains, no nausea ... Sighhh, I just want to feel something...

Fingers crossed for you tweak, still early yet have you done any testing at all? :flower:

Nope. I don't want to test until AF is due or late. I'm testing Monday when I'll be 14 DPO. It's just soo frustrating. I know this weekend will be hard, cause I'm gonna want to test. But I got to hold off. I just wish I could feel something. I thought those nausea and cramps were a good sign, and now thye're gone.

Stay strong, many pregnancies don't have any symptoms until 6 weeks +

Looking forward to hearing your results, I'm not testing until late this month and I know its going to kill me!!!! :wacko:

Well Im only 10dpo today... testing this morning and of course the BFN.... well at least I know the trigger shot is out of my system.... af isnt due til 14dpo :( Ive been grouchy and I have achey boobs but both signs of af too! Im feeling really down today after seeing that bfn, I knew I shouldnt have but I didnt yesterday I just felt the need too... lol.... ugh I was just want to scream and cry.... Im trying to stay postive, but its very hard today :( To all those who have bding Hope you guys caught an eggy!! we need some BFP! :)

Stay strong, many pregnancies don't have any symptoms until 6 weeks +

Looking forward to hearing your results, I'm not testing until late this month and I know its going to kill me!!!! :wacko:

Yeahh, I'm trying to stay strong. I just thought the nausea was a good sign, especially since I didn't get it my last pregnancy. I'm hoping maybe it was implantation cramping that I was feeling.

Well Im only 10dpo today... testing this morning and of course the BFN.... well at least I know the trigger shot is out of my system.... af isnt due til 14dpo :( Ive been grouchy and I have achey boobs but both signs of af too! Im feeling really down today after seeing that bfn, I knew I shouldnt have but I didnt yesterday I just felt the need too... lol.... ugh I was just want to scream and cry.... Im trying to stay postive, but its very hard today :( To all those who have bding Hope you guys caught an eggy!! we need some BFP! :)

I know it's hard but stay strong and positive. :hugs: I'm feeling the same way today! I'm not testing before 14 DPO because I know I'll be a wreck if I see a BFN. But not having any symptoms now, after the past 2 days, is starting to make me feel down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->