• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Come on ladies it isn't over until the :witch: shows, early testing and symptom spotting is notorious for driving you crazy...patience my friends :thumbup::coffee::winkwink::haha:

So it sounds like CRC and Tweak are coming up for testing soon. I hope you both get your BFPs. I know, the 2WW is a frustrating time, but you guys are almost done! Good luck! :hugs:

:hi: ladies!
cornish, glad to hear af is leaving... on to O :hugs:

crc, i didnt realize you were paying for your treatments either. i pray that you get your bfp, your chances at getting it sound promising. sorry for the bfn today. sending you hugs for feeling down :hugs: easier said than done sweety, but try and stay positive :hugs:

rachel, sorry to hear you're in AF limbo. good luck with the soy, ive heard success stories of ladies getting their bfp on it. :hugs:

steph, good luck to you! hope youve O and caught the egg :hugs:

tweak, :hugs: FXed for you! hope you get your bfp!! :hugs:

:hugs:

afm: okay so definitely not preggers according to urine test. doc wants me to give AF until July 1st to arrive. if she doesnt arrive, I will go for blood testing July 1st and schedule another appt with him 2 weeks later for blood results and he will do an u/s. he said its normal after m/c for hormones to change and to miss a period. he doesnt want to diagnose me just yet thats the reason why he wants me to wait and see if I get AF on my own first. if i get AF on my own, I will be doing the cd3 & cd21 blood and schedule a follow up appt for results. at first i thought it was long but then I started thinking about it and said to myself, one month will fly by for me, and Im pretty sure that I will be getting AF way before that (hopefully), so I was fine with that date. it'll give me a couple of weeks to a month to get my body in better shape for :baby: my hubby at first was like thats a long wait too but I told what the doc said and he understood his reasons.
so the wait begins..... dont think it will be too long before i get AF [-o<[-o<

Stay strong, many pregnancies don't have any symptoms until 6 weeks +

Looking forward to hearing your results, I'm not testing until late this month and I know its going to kill me!!!! :wacko:

Yeahh, I'm trying to stay strong. I just thought the nausea was a good sign, especially since I didn't get it my last pregnancy. I'm hoping maybe it was implantation cramping that I was feeling.

Well Im only 10dpo today... testing this morning and of course the BFN.... well at least I know the trigger shot is out of my system.... af isnt due til 14dpo :( Ive been grouchy and I have achey boobs but both signs of af too! Im feeling really down today after seeing that bfn, I knew I shouldnt have but I didnt yesterday I just felt the need too... lol.... ugh I was just want to scream and cry.... Im trying to stay postive, but its very hard today :( To all those who have bding Hope you guys caught an eggy!! we need some BFP! :)

I know it's hard but stay strong and positive. :hugs: I'm feeling the same way today! I'm not testing before 14 DPO because I know I'll be a wreck if I see a BFN. But not having any symptoms now, after the past 2 days, is starting to make me feel down.

I know I shouldnt have :( just thought I might get lucky! Im not going to give til af shows her face! it could still happen.... you are much stronger than me! :) what day are you 14dpo? monday???

So it sounds like CRC and Tweak are coming up for testing soon. I hope you both get your BFPs. I know, the 2WW is a frustrating time, but you guys are almost done! Good luck! :hugs:

thank you!! im not going to cry til af comes. lol..... the end of the 2ww can make you nuts:wacko:I wish tuesday would hurry up and get here so I can know whether or not! whats that website where you can make the test go grayscale??

:hi: ladies!
cornish, glad to hear af is leaving... on to O :hugs:

crc, i didnt realize you were paying for your treatments either. i pray that you get your bfp, your chances at getting it sound promising. sorry for the bfn today. sending you hugs for feeling down :hugs: easier said than done sweety, but try and stay positive :hugs:

rachel, sorry to hear you're in AF limbo. good luck with the soy, ive heard success stories of ladies getting their bfp on it. :hugs:

steph, good luck to you! hope youve O and caught the egg :hugs:

tweak, :hugs: FXed for you! hope you get your bfp!! :hugs:

:hugs:

afm: okay so definitely not preggers according to urine test. doc wants me to give AF until July 1st to arrive. if she doesnt arrive, I will go for blood testing July 1st and schedule another appt with him 2 weeks later for blood results and he will do an u/s. he said its normal after m/c for hormones to change and to miss a period. he doesnt want to diagnose me just yet thats the reason why he wants me to wait and see if I get AF on my own first. if i get AF on my own, I will be doing the cd3 & cd21 blood and schedule a follow up appt for results. at first i thought it was long but then I started thinking about it and said to myself, one month will fly by for me, and Im pretty sure that I will be getting AF way before that (hopefully), so I was fine with that date. it'll give me a couple of weeks to a month to get my body in better shape for :baby: my hubby at first was like thats a long wait too but I told what the doc said and he understood his reasons.
so the wait begins..... dont think it will be too long before i get AF [-o<[-o<

Yes, each time if we pay for the test and the procedures they give us 20% off if we pay that day! so thats nice but it all still adds up.... Praying this is ends a BFP.... me and my dh need it this month.... we are having a really bad month and we just need something to smile about it! :)

So glad that your appt. went well... sounds like an awesome game plan and I agree one month flys by... hope af arrives for you :)

Good evening ladies!!

Lisa2010 - Looks like youve got a good plan for the next month, hoping that Af finds you! (we dont often say that on here do we!!!:haha:) Lets hope the next month flies by for you!! x

Steph - I hope youve been wearing out your OHs springs even more!!! :rofl:
Do you think youre in the 2WW yet?? x

CRC and Tweak - FX'd for your BFPs!! Remember youre in until Af arrives. Implantation can still happen at 11dpo so that wont give a BFP until at least 14/15dpo!! Good luck ladies!! x x x

Littlebird and Cornish - How are you both doing??? Any plans for his cycle...are you doing anything different??? x x

Holly???? - How have things gone??? Been thinking about you all day!!! x x

As for me i finally have proper Af 'flow' today!! ha!! Im soooo heavy and the pain has been unbearable!! Never had an Af like this before. I thought that my body would have settled down now 4 months on from MC but i guess not!!!

Plan for this month is to start Soy tomorrow! Counting yesterday as CD1 as it was the first day with more than brown spotting. Im gonna take 120mg CD3 and 4, 160mg CD5 and 6 and then 200mg CD7. Does this sound ok???? (Steph???)

Really really looking forwards to my weekend in Amsterdam and having some guilt free :wine: :haha: !!!

x x x x

Sounds ok to me, i've not increased my dose from 120 because its my first go at soy and I wasn't sure how it woulld work for me but i've read lots of people increased their dose day by day and got results...no more bedroom action today so far, no simultaneous napping unfortunately and we were greeted early on this morning with a poopy nappy :sick: might get something done later but as i've a feeling I may be in the TWW i'm not going to be upset if we don't dtd tonight!

Good evening ladies!!

Lisa2010 - Looks like youve got a good plan for the next month, hoping that Af finds you! (we dont often say that on here do we!!!:haha:) Lets hope the next month flies by for you!! x

CRC and Tweak - FX'd for your BFPs!! Remember youre in until Af arrives. Implantation can still happen at 11dpo so that wont give a BFP until at least 14/15dpo!! Good luck ladies!! x x x

Littlebird and Cornish - How are you both doing??? Any plans for his cycle...are you doing anything different??? x x

As for me i finally have proper Af 'flow' today!! ha!! Im soooo heavy and the pain has been unbearable!! Never had an Af like this before. I thought that my body would have settled down now 4 months on from MC but i guess not!!!

Plan for this month is to start Soy tomorrow! Counting yesterday as CD1 as it was the first day with more than brown spotting. Im gonna take 120mg CD3 and 4, 160mg CD5 and 6 and then 200mg CD7. Does this sound ok???? (Steph???)

Really really looking forwards to my weekend in Amsterdam and having some guilt free :wine: :haha: !!!

x x x x

I'm sorry that AF is so heavy :( My last 2 were just freaking terrible. I thought it would never end and felt like I bled as much as I did when I gave birth to my son 9 years ago! I hope it eases up for you! I think your Soy dose sounds good too! :thumbup:

My appt. went well thankfully! :cloud9: We got to see the heartbeat and the placenta is healed.. I am just SO thankful! You can see a pic in my journal if you want~

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-123.html

Well, I woke up with yesterday's symptoms gone. No stomach pains, no nausea ... Sighhh, I just want to feel something...

:hugs: I can attest to the fact that you can have NO symptoms and it still be a good thing! I *SERIOUSLY* thought I was out.. I had no cramping, no extra peeing, no sore boobs, no nausea, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! I bawled my eyes out bc I *KNEW* I was out- but I was wrong!!! Fx'd for you hun! :hugs:

Good evening ladies!!

x x x x

I'm sorry that AF is so heavy :( My last 2 were just freaking terrible. I thought it would never end and felt like I bled as much as I did when I gave birth to my son 9 years ago! I hope it eases up for you! I think your Soy dose sounds good too! :thumbup:

My appt. went well thankfully! :cloud9: We got to see the heartbeat and the placenta is healed.. I am just SO thankful! You can see a pic in my journal if you want~

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-123.html

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fabulous news Holly!!! You must be feeling so relieved!!! :happydance:

Anybody know anything about / used conceive+ or preseed??

I was looking at some conceive+ in Boots today and was tempted to buy some but dont really know anthing about it!! We dont normally use lubricant so dont know whether itll help!!??

x x x

Anybody know anything about / used conceive+ or preseed??

I was looking at some conceive+ in Boots today and was tempted to buy some but dont really know anthing about it!! We dont normally use lubricant so dont know whether itll help!!??

x x x

I used Preseed this last cycle... I didn't use A LOT.. just a VERY small amount that really just was to help get things started. It CAN get sticky on the outside pretty quickly but I was fine using it.. and I don't know if it did any good or bad for me- but it didn't hurt! :shrug:

Thanks hun!! I may give it a go....im guessing i use it inside me???? x

Well, I woke up with yesterday's symptoms gone. No stomach pains, no nausea ... Sighhh, I just want to feel something...

:hugs: I can attest to the fact that you can have NO symptoms and it still be a good thing! I *SERIOUSLY* thought I was out.. I had no cramping, no extra peeing, no sore boobs, no nausea, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! I bawled my eyes out bc I *KNEW* I was out- but I was wrong!!! Fx'd for you hun! :hugs:

Yeah, and that's exactly how I'm feeling today. I totally feel like I'm out. I'm hoping the cramps the past 2 days was implantation cramping, but we'll see. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow feeling wicked sick LOL .. only during TTC would you want to wake up and feel sick!

tmi but we just both applied it a little manually :haha: I didn't put it all the way upside of me.. I figured my DH would take care of that once he was inside :winkwink:

Yeah, and that's exactly how I'm feeling today. I totally feel like I'm out. I'm hoping the cramps the past 2 days was implantation cramping, but we'll see. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow feeling wicked sick LOL .. only during TTC would you want to wake up and feel sick!

I had MINOR and I mean MINOR MINOR MINOR cramping around 8dpo. It was NOTHING compared to the intense cramps I felt in January- I didn't think twice about it bc it was like a quick little blip... was gone before I knew it.. In January I KNEW without a doubt what was going on bc the cramping was pretty strong.. plus in January my boobs hurt almost ASAP and I was getting up to pee multiple times a night... so other than the minor cramping this time- I was just a moody Bit** - which I TOTALLY attributed to AF. It's just this past week that my symptoms have picked up.. I for sure now feel queazy A LOT :sick: .. tired... and my boobs hurt now.. but seriously- I felt absolutely NOTHING. Definitely don't count yourself out if you don't feel anything initially. I'm not underestimating it either- I really felt nothing. :hugs: BABY DUST!!!! :dust:

tmi but we just both applied it a little manually :haha: I didn't put it all the way upside of me.. I figured my DH would take care of that once he was inside :winkwink:

Ahhhhh good...thats what i was thinking would be the best way to do it!!! :haha: Right so its soy and conceive+ for me this cycle (as well as the OPKs and pre-conception vits ha!!!)

x x x

P.S. I love that youre back posting in here!!! :happydance: Will keep reading your journal as well....cheering on mini-Holly No2!!! :happydance::happydance: x x

Ahhhhh good...thats what i was thinking would be the best way to do it!!! :haha: Right so its soy and conceive+ for me this cycle (as well as the OPKs and pre-conception vits ha!!!)

x x x

P.S. I love that youre back posting in here!!! :happydance: Will keep reading your journal as well....cheering on mini-Holly No2!!! :happydance::happydance: x x

:thumbup: sounds like a good plan to me!! :happydance:

Go :spermy: !!!!

And thanks :flower: I missed being with all of you ladies honestly :cry:

x x x

:thumbup: sounds like a good plan to me!! :happydance:

Go :spermy: !!!!

And thanks :flower: I missed being with all of you ladies honestly :cry:

Weve missed you too!!! :flower: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back