• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

FIZZIO!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU QUESTION THAT LINE?

You ARE preggo- ZERO DOUBT!

AWESOME, AWESOME LINE!!! :happydance:

Thank you Holly. You are making me feel I might just have gone and done it :happydance:

fizzio - that is a FAB line
well done girl, you are DEFINITELY preggo !!!!!!
massive congratulations
xxxxxx

I agree! You are definitely pregnant! Congrats, Fizzio!!! :happydance:

Theres no doubting that line fizzio, congratulations! Its really strong for 12DPO my 14DPOs were fainter than that!

Pick yourself a pregnancy ticker my friend!

Just looked at your pic fizzio, happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! Great news. Xxxx

Cd8, started the bding last night and going through to cd30 if I have to. Will not miss this egg!!!!

I'd just like to pre order a bfp for June 22!!

Just looked at your pic fizzio, happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! Great news. Xxxx

Cd8, started the bding last night and going through to cd30 if I have to. Will not miss this egg!!!!

I'd just like to pre order a bfp for June 22!!

Woop woop go Cornish go "get on it" hahaha quite literally!! Can't wait to see that bfp in June for you hun!!
Xo

Thanks babybaba, I'm soo not missing it though. This month I see as our first proper month since mmc so trying to be really positive! Tww for you I see! Symptom spotting already?xx

Oh Cornish your not going to miss it honey!!! Its so exciting!!!

I'm feeling a lot more positive this month than last month...last month I had NO symptoms at all and got a BFN! Lol
I'm so happy to be feeling SOMETHING this month...my breasts have been tender for a week now...I think I O'd late Friday night/early sat morning...and I've felt bloated since with tender breasts!! Hoping it's a good sign!!!

Baby dust to everyone!!

Helllo lovely ladies!

Not doing much today, having a lazy day :)

No symptoms as of yet, just getting on with the tww!

Good luck to those oving soon and those people getting ready to test! BFP's all round I hope!!

12dpo today and woke up to brown discharge after I peed this morning and tested yesterday of course a BFN.... was really hoping this was the month... so totally bummed. Went to church with my stepdaughter today and just came home and cried.... I just feel like theres nothing else I can do :( I guess I need to be calling the f/s to get my new prescription of clomid... def. asking if we can do an IUI this month to help chances! Im just really bummed and upset today... Good luck to everyone else testing this month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->