• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Oh, Tweak! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! :happydance:

Aww woody, it only takes one :spermy: july :bfp: sounds fantastic for a lovely spring baba, plus being heavily pregnant over winter is so much more comfortable than summer I love winter pregnancy! :hugs:

I agree. One baby born in Sept., one in Feb., and it is much nicer being pregnant in the winter. I'm usually cold all the time, and it was so nice feeling comfortable for once!

Fantastic news Tweak :yipee::yipee::yipee: Congratulations :happydance: We will be due on the same day possibly. I am 14DPO today with EDD of 6th Feb x

I really hope all these BFPs sprinkle lots of :dust: for the rest of you testing in June. This is a really good start. Fingers crossed girls. Go catch those eggs!

Thanks ladies! Probably next week, after I get dr confirmation, I'll start a PG journal.

Fizzio - yep, right now, EDD February 6th!

Baby dust for all!!!! :dust: I know this thread will be lucky in June, like it was in May!!

Tweak...hats off to you for not testing early and I hope tomorrow gives you your BFP :thumbup:

CR, I know it's hard but don't put the pressure on yourself to get the BFP. It'll happen, we just have to be frustratingly patient :hugs:

A XxX

I def. agree w/ the frusterating part :( It hasnt been too bad trying. just really got my hopes up this month w/ using clomid and the trigger shot... we will just keep trying! :)

Cornish - I only had pain when I was ovulating but you took more soy than me so perhaps its had a greater effect. Could it be wind with it being on your left??? Thats what I always think with left sided pain :haha:

Tweak - hope tomorrow brings you your BFP, sounds like you've got some good symptoms there :thumbup:

CRC - patience the fact its brown and not red means its over 24 hours old and you had a high progesterone figure so its not likely to be early AF really, do you know your normal luteal phase length? I hope that in a couple of days you will see those two lines, have you got a FRER ready for 14 DPO?

My luteal phase is always 14 days! and this month I started last night at 11 pm. so I only had a 12 day one, didnt know if it was from the clomid or the trigger shot..??? since this was my first month on both of them. and I was still tempting and my temps didnt drop yesterday which was weird. didnt temp today as I just chalk it up as af :( was really praying for a BFP.... talked to dh last night and he as agreed to do an IUI on top of the clomid and trigger shot if okay w/ the f/s. going to call tom. and see what they think since this will only be my 2nd month trying the clomid. so who knows..... trying to stay positve! how are you doing this cycle?

Oh, CRC! Are you saying AF came? If the bleeding is early and not as heavy as normal AF, maybe you should keep doing the HPTs to make sure you're not just having some early bleeding. Especially since you know that your LP is always longer. Please keep us updated! :hugs:

Morning everyone
Today I checked my cm for the first time this cycle
EWCM like I've NEVER seen before (apart from on cervix project!)
It was sooo stretchy. I have never had this before like that!

Seems early for ov to me so I'm quite sceptical but hopeful xx

Well woody if you've got some ewcm it wouldn't hurt to do some bding you may ovulate earlier this month FXd for you

CRC - are you sure its AF???

Congratulations Tweak!!!! :happydance:

WoodyA - EWCM can turn up up to five days before ov so I would jump in the sack if I were you!!!

:hugs: and :dust: to all of you. xx

Yay congratulations tweak!! Spread that baby dust honey!! Xo

Well I have absolutely NO idea where I am on my cycle!!
I know I'm on cd19.... No idea when or if I've ovulated... I reckon I've already ovulated...as my breasts have been sore for ages now.... And I've never had pre o sore boobies, the only other times I've had sore boobs as when I've been pregnant...last month no symptoms and a bfn.. So I'm a bit more hopeful that I've at least got something to cling on to.... No idea when to start testing....maybe start testing from cd25? Arghhhh driving me nuts not knowing when o happened.... I have about 3 possible days! Hahaha... Deary me ladies....I'm going officiLly crazy!!

Hope your all doing well.... Pleaseeeeee tell me about your dpos so I can pretend I know! Hahaha

xoxo

WoodyA -- That EWCM is amazing stuff. I'd take advantage of it!

Oh, CRC! Are you saying AF came? If the bleeding is early and not as heavy as normal AF, maybe you should keep doing the HPTs to make sure you're not just having some early bleeding. Especially since you know that your LP is always longer. Please keep us updated! :hugs:

I woke up today and its heavy, so no reason to test :( getting ready to call and get a game plan set up w/ the fs. what day do you take clomid??? and the lp being shortened kinda scared me b/c I dont know if its from the meds or what????

Crc :hugs: and I'm sorry AF showed

WoodyA how're you doing? You need to get that journal up and running so we can keep up to date with you :thumbup:

AFM, still in whatever mode :haha:

XxX

Well woody if you've got some ewcm it wouldn't hurt to do some bding you may ovulate earlier this month FXd for you

CRC - are you sure its AF???

Yeah, its pretty heavy!! so if it was anything else I think I would be a little concerned.... I have never had a 12 day lp.... thats the only thing thats confusing me... b/c af wasnt due til today ??

CRC - I'm not sure not having taken fertility meds myself, best thing to do would be to probably speak to your doctor, and see what they advise on the LP shortening. Its still not that bad though, about the same as mine all in all. :flower: Sorry about AF showing her ugly face.

Babybaba - I wonder where you are in your cycle too, how long is it normally? FX for your BFP this month! :happydance:

Never - never say never :thumbup::haha:

:witch::witch::witch: got me today! So out of it for May now! Please include me in the June list :) good luck to all that are still in for this month xxx:flower:

I woke up today and its heavy, so no reason to test :( getting ready to call and get a game plan set up w/ the fs. what day do you take clomid??? and the lp being shortened kinda scared me b/c I dont know if its from the meds or what????

Aw, I'm sorry. I don't know if it makes you feel better, but I have heard of people getting their BFPs after 2-3 months on Clomid -- actually it seems more common that they don't conceive the first month. Maybe it needs to be in your system a little longer to get the proper results. I know it is no fun getting AF, especially when you want your BFP (now!!!), but this is what I told myself after AF came. I'm feeling very confident this cycle -- just hoping that the appointment tomorrow turns out OK and I don't require surgery.

I know you and DH are paying for all this, so you want results sooner rather than later. I really hope that this cycle is your BFP!

I would definitely mention the LP being shorter. And if you're opposed to Clomid this cycle, you can see if they'll prescribe Femara, like Holly used.

:witch::witch::witch: got me today! So out of it for May now! Please include me in the June list :) good luck to all that are still in for this month xxx:flower:

Aw, sorry about AF. Looks like we have a lot of BFPs due in June! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"