May wasn't our month so testing in June.

so sorry for your loss Tweak :hugs:

LB/CRC/Dimples/cornish and everyone - FXed you all get your :bfp:

:hugs:

Thanks Lisa, I have everything crossed for lots of June bfp's!!xxx

Well im 2dpiui and I have been having some aching/cramping on my left side of my abdomen.... not real sure if its just s/e of the clomid... other than that.... keeping a pma this time and keeping busy and not stressing this time. my MIL leaves for Disney tom. thank goodness! so plan on having a good week and then my friends bach. party this weekend... im excited to get dressed up this weekend and take lots of pics! :) How is everyone else???

CRC, hopefully those aches mean something is working correctly! I'm glad that you are stress-free and it will get even better when your MIL is gone!

The bachelorette party sounds like fun!

I'm doing OK, today was 4DPIUI and I think this is going to be the longest 2WW in all of history...

CRC, hopefully those aches mean something is working correctly! I'm glad that you are stress-free and it will get even better when your MIL is gone!

The bachelorette party sounds like fun!

I'm doing OK, today was 4DPIUI and I think this is going to be the longest 2WW in all of history...

yeah, im keeping myself super busy!!! i am very excited for the bach. party we are having a spa party and pedicures, and massages!! I know this aching is like twinges! did you have it after the IUI?? im not sure what to think... im trying not to think about it. lol but it keeps coming and going!

And yes I cant wait for my MIL to leave.... this next week will be stress free... we are going to take my stepdaughter to Kings Island this week too, to the waterpark.... the funny thing is like june I had to go to a bach. party and that is the day i found out I was preggo and couldnt drink at the party... it will be too early this sat. to know... but i have already decided that i am not going too, i want to do anything i can to better my chances! so i have a question, my family is planning a trip to Florida at the end of june and i was curious if I do get a BFP this month can I fly?? or is that only at the end of your 3rd trimester?

And I can totally agree that this is going to be the longest 2ww ever esp. since I promised not to test until 14 days after the IUI... so ive got 2 days down... only 12 more to go...:happydance: So did you decide what day you are going to start testing?? i tried to follow the hcg last month and it stressed me out so im not going to do that this month... im going to try my hardest and wait it out.... i might go crazy w/ poas withdrawl. :haha: praying we all get our bfp's this month!!!

I know this aching is like twinges! did you have it after the IUI?

so i have a question, my family is planning a trip to Florida at the end of june and i was curious if I do get a BFP this month can I fly?? or is that only at the end of your 3rd trimester?

And I can totally agree that this is going to be the longest 2ww ever esp. since I promised not to test until 14 days after the IUI... so ive got 2 days down... only 12 more to go...:happydance: So did you decide what day you are going to start testing?? i tried to follow the hcg last month and it stressed me out so im not going to do that this month... im going to try my hardest and wait it out.... i might go crazy w/ poas withdrawl. :haha: praying we all get our bfp's this month!!!

I felt really achy and run down the day of the IUI. I think I took a nap and also went to bed really early. Then I didn't feel anything until late last night. Today I have had twinges and achiness around the ovaries.

I think you would be OK to fly early in your pregnancy. I'll be flying in a week and a half and then a couple of weeks later flying back home. I have flown during pregnancy before, it's only late in the 3rd trimester that they advise you to stop.

Wow, you're seriously going to wait until 14DPIUI?!?! That's amazing. There is no way I'm going to be waiting that long. Holly recommended starting to test at 6DPIUI -- so I can watch the trigger fade. So I'll blame her for the peer pressure. :haha:

I hope that avoiding the HPTs until 14DPIUI helps you be less stressed this cycle. Anything to make it easier, right? :)

I know this aching is like twinges! did you have it after the IUI?

so i have a question, my family is planning a trip to Florida at the end of june and i was curious if I do get a BFP this month can I fly?? or is that only at the end of your 3rd trimester?

I felt really achy and run down the day of the IUI. I think I took a nap and also went to bed really early. Then I didn't feel anything until late last night. Today I have had twinges and achiness around the ovaries.

I think you would be OK to fly early in your pregnancy. I'll be flying in a week and a half and then a couple of weeks later flying back home. I have flown during pregnancy before, it's only late in the 3rd trimester that they advise you to stop.

Wow, you're seriously going to wait until 14DPIUI?!?! That's amazing. There is no way I'm going to be waiting that long. Holly recommended starting to test at 6DPIUI -- so I can watch the trigger fade. So I'll blame her for the peer pressure. :haha:

I hope that avoiding the HPTs until 14DPIUI helps you be less stressed this cycle. Anything to make it easier, right? :)

yeah im def. going to wait and test b/c 14dpiui af is due so either i will have af cramps or I wont... so I will know and i usually start spotting about a day before af is due so I might wait and test 13dpiui but not any earlier b/c i Promised my dh i wouldnt b/c i get to obsessed w/ it .... so i have the bach party on sat. fathers day on sunday and vbs at the church is next week thru thurs. so that will keep me somewhat busy , then that weekend we have my step daughter so we will be busy and then hopefully going on a mini vacation to florida w/ my dh and my parents just to get away for a few days! really praying for a bfp this month so i can share the good news on vacation w/ my parents but guess we will have to wait and see... so did you decide that you were going to start testing on 6dpiui.... i was testing more than once a day and started confusing myself b/c at diff. parts of the day the test is darker... so my advice would be to test only once a day and at the sametime everyday so that you can compare them easy.... but even the f/s told me not to test til 14dpiui so im going to hold out.. im going to have my dh hide the test too so i dont even think about testing b/c when you have a poas addiction you cant help it.lol:haha:

did your doc. tell you to bd every other day for the next week?? im not real sure why they say that if you had a trigger shot and they have an idea of when you will O....

I keep trying not to get my hopes up b/c im use to seeing a bfn every month so its like i dont want to be negative but i also dont want to be too postive and be heartbroken in 11DAYS! im one day closer! are you 5dpiui today???

CRC, I promise not to beg you to test early, even though I'm going to be waiting to hear your news! Good thinking with your DH hiding the test!

Enjoy Florida! I hope you all have a very relaxing mini vacation.

My FS did not tell me to BD after IUI. She said I could BD if I wanted to, but it wouldn't really have an effect on whether we conceive.

I am 5DPIUI today, 6 days after trigger. So hopefully it will be out of my system soon!

:haha:
CRC, I promise not to beg you to test early, even though I'm going to be waiting to hear your news! Good thinking with your DH hiding the test!

Enjoy Florida! I hope you all have a very relaxing mini vacation.

My FS did not tell me to BD after IUI. She said I could BD if I wanted to, but it wouldn't really have an effect on whether we conceive.

I am 5DPIUI today, 6 days after trigger. So hopefully it will be out of my system soon!

I took the smaller dose of the trigger and it wasnt til 11 days after that my test finally went negative. praying that your test keeps getting darker! :) we dont plan on going to Florida til the end of the month. looking for a place to stay now....hope we get to go.

and the f/s told us to bd that night if we wanted to and the next night and then every other day for a week.... we just did the next night to make sure we cover all bases... so now we wait..... yeah im 4 days after trigger. Im glad that you will be testing so I can look at your results.:haha:

Hopefully pretty soon we start seeing some BFPs!!!

CD7 and I'm already having left ovary pain, like the OV cramps I had last cycle. They are quite annoying; not as much painful, but just irritating. Not sure what to think of it. We might BD tonight, just in case.

I will be testing in the last week of June so somewhere between June 27-July1 :thumbup:

I will be testing Sat. June the 25th exactly 14 days after my IUI and 15 days after the trigger shot.... Praying for lots of BFP's for all of us this month! :)

Where is everyone at in their cylces?

Hopefully we get lots more June BFPs!!

I'm only at CD8. OV'd at CD22 last cycle. Ugh. I'm hoping I OV sooner then that.

I'm 2dpo and have everything crossed for you ladies.xx

I'm around 5dpo xx

Yah! you are just ahead of me! when is af due for you?
How are you feeling? Are you symptom spotting yet?

AF is due on the 24th or 25th
I'm feeling ok, trying not to symptom spot. Being on holiday is helping.
I do have twinges low in my pelvis (dull ache kinda)
Stuffy nose and sore throat especially at night
Tired but not sleeping well at night at all

You????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back