May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Rachel- my bed has never seen this much action (to be fair its only 3 month old), its already developing an annoying squeak :wacko::haha:

Sat in my gp's waiting room seeing all the ladies with bumps and green notes waiting to see the midwife and trying my best not to go green! Keep reminding myself it will be my turn again soon :dohh::cry:

Hi girls,
turned out that AF got me and that I am back in my 2ww, I am due my AF on 2/6 so I'm 8dpo at the mo! OMG though, my boobs are hurting me soooooo much I can't even wear a bra also I'm getting really bad indigestion and hurtburn! Very odd! but heh am trying not to symptom spot but I can't really not with my boobs feeling that tender!! Fingers crossed that's a good sign! Even when I had my early mmc's I didn't have any real symptoms....so don't want to get my hopes up again! xx fingers crossed for everyone in June, let's hope we see lot's of BFP's :) xxx

Rachel- my bed has never seen this much action (to be fair its only 3 month old), its already developing an annoying squeak :wacko::haha:

Sat in my gp's waiting room seeing all the ladies with bumps and green notes waiting to see the midwife and trying my best not to go green! Keep reminding myself it will be my turn again soon :dohh::cry:

My new bed squeaks too :(

Hi girls,
turned out that AF got me and that I am back in my 2ww, I am due my AF on 2/6 so I'm 8dpo at the mo! OMG though, my boobs are hurting me soooooo much I can't even wear a bra also I'm getting really bad indigestion and hurtburn! Very odd! but heh am trying not to symptom spot but I can't really not with my boobs feeling that tender!! Fingers crossed that's a good sign! Even when I had my early mmc's I didn't have any real symptoms....so don't want to get my hopes up again! xx fingers crossed for everyone in June, let's hope we see lot's of BFP's :) xxx

Good luck, symptoms sound promising!

UGH. So either I'm gonna have a bad AF this month, or I'm pregnant.

Have woken up the past 2 days with painful cramps. They seem to subside after I wake up and move around, but they are lagging around today. It's just a dull pain now. I also woke up sick to my stomach both days as well. But after waking up and moving around, it seemed to die down a bit. I could eat and drink without feeling sick. Yesterday, it came in waves; we'll see how today goes. Also had a headache yesterday, and went to bed at 7 p.m. last night. Probably fell asleep around 8 or so, but had very little energy to do anything.

4 more days till testing! I'm getting scared to test. I really don't want to see a BFN, and I'll be devastated if I do.

:hi: ladies!
steph, I've heard so many sucess stories on Soy. I hope your first time taking it is your lucky one :thumbup: :rofl: my bed squeaks too :rofl: :hugs: for sitting with all the preggo ladies, i know it's hard :hugs: your turn will come :hugs:

woody, sorry for the BFN :hugs:

rachel, enjoy your drinks this weekend. it's well deserved after the ugly :witch: showing up :hugs:

annmarie, FXed for you :hugs: your symptoms definitely sounds promising :hugs:

Tweak, your symptoms sound great too :thumbup: FXed they are pregnant symptoms and not the nasty :witch: 4 more days :happydance: I get scared too to test and when I see that BFN I don't test again until a couple of days later... sucks!! hope this is your month :hugs:

cornish, :hugs: for the :witch: being heavy :hugs:

littlebird, how are you?

:hi: to everyone I missed :hugs:

so today is my FS appt and Im so excited and nervous. I know I won't get answers today but it is my first step at getting them. it's cd45 today don't even know what dpo I am in :rofl: I just lost count. most likely Doc will be doing a test at the office so I'll know either way if bfp or not...

hope everyone is doing well :hugs: almost Friday Yay!!!! :happydance:

Well Im 9dpo today af due in 6 days!! Praying she stays far far away! Not much going on over here.was testing to confirm that hpts went negative from the trigger shot. did my last one last night... so now I will wait and try testing around 12dpo if I can wait that long :( Im not ready to see a BFN! Good luck to everyone testing soon!

Hi girls,

I am 9dpo today and i having achey (.)(.)'s too! I have had achey nipples the last 2 months which I never had before the m/c so not sure since the whole boob hurts this month if thats good or bad :/ So guess we just wait... What day will you be testin? Af is due for me on May 31st.... Im not mentally prepared to see a BFN this month! Good luck to you! your symptoms sound promising for you!

:hi: crc!
did the test go negative? Im hoping you get your :bfp: :hugs:

It was so light last night that my dh couldnt see it but I could still see a smidgen of a line... so Im gonna consider that a negative and Im skipping testing today.... Might test tom. at 10dpo and see if anything there and then the next day like Holly did. Praying Holly's technique is good luck! I was thinking the the line was going to get darker but it only got lighter and almost gone... So now im preparing for a BFN.... but its still only 9dpo so still early. af not due til May 31st.

It was so light last night that my dh couldnt see it but I could still see a smidgen of a line... so Im gonna consider that a negative and Im skipping testing today.... Might test tom. at 10dpo and see if anything there and then the next day like Holly did. Praying Holly's technique is good luck! I was thinking the the line was going to get darker but it only got lighter and almost gone... So now im preparing for a BFN.... but its still only 9dpo so still early. af not due til May 31st.

yes I remember Holly's technique... I pray that you have the same outcome :thumbup: :hugs:

yes I remember Holly's technique... I pray that you have the same outcome :thumbup: :hugs:

Me too! Thank you! I can really use any prayer at this point ... really starting to lose my PMA :(

Hi girls,

I am 9dpo today and i having achey (.)(.)'s too! I have had achey nipples the last 2 months which I never had before the m/c so not sure since the whole boob hurts this month if thats good or bad :/ So guess we just wait... What day will you be testin? Af is due for me on May 31st.... Im not mentally prepared to see a BFN this month! Good luck to you! your symptoms sound promising for you!

Hi,
I'm due on the 2nd of June! Sorry to hear of your loss. I am going to wait until next week to test but if it's BFN then I will be disappointed but I won't stop trying :) I've got everything crossed for you....what day are you going to test? I think I'm going to do mine on 31st just to see if anything comes up.
Good luck to you too!! xxx:flower:

Haha glad to know i'm not alone with the bed squeaks, its given me a giggle to think of us all :sex: squeak squeak squeak! :haha:

Good luck to all the girls testing in the next few days, fx for you all

To all those who are being visited by the wicked witch :hugs: have some chocolate or some ben and jerrys and look forward to next month x

Hi girls,

Hi,
I'm due on the 2nd of June! Sorry to hear of your loss. I am going to wait until next week to test but if it's BFN then I will be disappointed but I won't stop trying :) I've got everything crossed for you....what day are you going to test? I think I'm going to do mine on 31st just to see if anything comes up.
Good luck to you too!! xxx:flower:

I agree w/ you there!! Def. not going to stop trying! I think Im going to start testing tom. up until the 31st only b/c I had the trigger shot this month :) good luck to you!

Me too! Thank you! I can really use any prayer at this point ... really starting to lose my PMA :(

Aw, don't get discouraged yet! You and DH really jumped on the opportunity this month, I think you have really great chances! :hugs:

We're here and we've all got our fingers crossed for you!

Haha glad to know i'm not alone with the bed squeaks, its given me a giggle to think of us all :sex: squeak squeak squeak! :haha:

Good luck to all the girls testing in the next few days, fx for you all

To all those who are being visited by the wicked witch :hugs: have some chocolate or some ben and jerrys and look forward to next month x

im glad its not just me then....my bed is less than 2 mnths old & we can already hear the difference!! xx

Hi, everyone! :wave:

I am at 16DPO today, no AF, no cramps. I am not sure how long it will take for the Progesterone to get out of my system, but I've still been testing every morning just to be sure that it's BFN.

I was really down about the BFNs and accepting the fact that I am going on to the next cycle, but I'm feeling better about it now. Glad to hear there is still a lot of fun going on in this thread. Just FYI, my bed doesn't squeak. DH broke the bed a few months ago (sitting down on the side -- get your mind out of the gutter!:haha:) and we just threw out the frame and put the box spring and mattress on the floor. We thought we'd be having the new house done by now, so we didn't want to buy new furniture. I have been thinking that we should just go ahead and buy what we need for now. There's always IKEA!

Glad you're feeling better little bird I had a few tears when I had to accept the bfns were not going to turn into bfps but after I vented I felt much better and I think this cycle if it doesn't work at least me and dh have had a lot of fun this week and sex hasn't been a chore or about making babies all the time. I hope the relaxed approach works because its such a better fit for me, i'm quite a laid back person normally but I can obsess sometimes which sometimes drives me crazy :haha:

And you've got your fs to back you up and help you get some good eggies ready for hatching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->