• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Woody - I still have my suspicions that you are up the duff, but I guess you will get a massive BFP when you test this month if you are! i've heard good things about the Superdrug's own brand tests I think I might invest in one of those if my AF is late...:thumbup:

Well even if I'm not I'm happy that AF is MUCH better than it ever has been!

Yes there is that too! Mine wasn't too bad either, not as bad as I expected, I thinkk cornish is suffering for us though poor love.

Hello ladies!!

Good luck with the BDing all the ladies who are ovulating, FX'd for you all!!!

Well, AF hit today!! Been having a little brown tinged CM since Sunday so
knew it was coming!! Its hit me really hard, ive been up since 4.45am this morning as i just couldnt sleep!!! Im exhausted now!! One of our friends has just had a miscarriage and its brought everything back. OH is really down and he was so positive about this cycle!! I was sat here sobbing when i first typed this this morning in my tired, pmt-ing state!!! Feel so down!!! Im all set for next cycle but im getting nearer and nearer to my due date now and its getting harder!! I need to get some control back but the only thing thats kept me going since MC has been the thought of being pregnant again and its just not happening!!!

Sorry for the rant ladies, i just cant put anymore on my OH when hes down himself!! x x

Rachel- its hard to be reminded of your loss, sometimes you will be fine for a while then something happens and brings it all back, you have us to lean on so you can give your oh a break if he needs it :hugs: its a shame men don't talk about their feelings so much if they had a bnb equivalent where they could vent they would be happier all round imo!

It would be great to be pregnant on your due date but remember its not a deadline, try not to put so much pressure on yourself, it will be a good opportunity to remember your lo and to grieve, all part of the healing process which we are all going through.

Hope af is kind to you this month and you get your june bfp x

awwww rachel i understand what you mean,i swore after my 2 children grew up i wouldnt have anymore. but ive been with OH for 7yrs now & he would love a child of his own after much discussion i had my coil removed last year & were ntnp for a while. i then lost my father at the end of last year & it really knocked me sideways so when we discovered we were expecting in feb we were overjoyed it really helped with my grief (it was my sunshine after the rain) then we MC in March & i feel like all i think of now is getting pregnant..i have never been broody before, i even went for a sterilization before meeting OH. i am starting to think it a little unhealthy so i have decided if we dont get our:bfp: in june im going to back off & maybe get myself a little job or a hobby - well thats the plan...no doubt ill be poas for the next few weeks!!!! ha ha xx FXD for us all in june :flower:

Hello ladies!!

Good luck with the BDing all the ladies who are ovulating, FX'd for you all!!!

Well, AF hit today!! Been having a little brown tinged CM since Sunday so
knew it was coming!! Its hit me really hard, ive been up since 4.45am this morning as i just couldnt sleep!!! Im exhausted now!! One of our friends has just had a miscarriage and its brought everything back. OH is really down and he was so positive about this cycle!! I was sat here sobbing when i first typed this this morning in my tired, pmt-ing state!!! Feel so down!!! Im all set for next cycle but im getting nearer and nearer to my due date now and its getting harder!! I need to get some control back but the only thing thats kept me going since MC has been the thought of being pregnant again and its just not happening!!!

Sorry for the rant ladies, i just cant put anymore on my OH when hes down himself!! x x

I'm sorry hun :( I feel like it's so easy to have the mc come straight back. I know when I went for my first u/s last week before I even knew there was a problem- I was in TEARS- it was just a BAD reminder of going in and basically waiting to see if my baby's heart had stopped beating as we knew it was going to. :cry: I wish I could give you a big hug my dear... Hang in there and have faith.. it WILL happen!! :hugs:

:hi: ladies!
steph: yay for DTD :happydance: is this your first time using Soy?

Woody: hooray for AF leaving the building, now on to catching that egg :thumbup: Im glad she took it easy on you this cycle.. :hugs:

rachel: :hugs: sorry the witch got you :hugs:
:hugs: for your friend. I know what you mean about it bringing everything back. I had an episode today that brought the feeling back and I was really scared. Im so sorry you're feeling so down... :hugs::hugs:

moonbeam: :hugs: I hope you get your :bfp: next week!!! :hugs:

:hi: holly/cornish/littlebird and everyone I missed :hugs:

cd44 and still no AF. I did have some AF cramps this morning, they went away but are back now. Im so ready for tomorrow. it's my FS appt and last day at work for the Memorial Day weekend. the office is closed Friday and Monday :happydance: soooo happy, I could definitely use this looooong weekend to just relax :thumbup:

Rachel, sorry AF got you. I'm waiting for her now. :hugs:

Hi lisa, yes this is my first month of soy and i'm already seeing the benefit of increased cm, having some dull pains in my lower abdomen at the moment, thinking they may be my body thinking about ov?? Hopefully soy may give me my bfp this month!!

Well I just got not pregnant on cb digi so onto July!
Very doubtful I will get a BFP this cycle as won't be bd much at all in fertile period

I caved and tested because I've been feeling sick all day headachy and peeing every half hour or so and my mum n sister kept asking if I was pg

Must have a uti and stomach bug instead!!

Sorry to hear that woody :hugs: it only takes one :spermy: so just relax and do what you can and see what happens, at least you know now that af has been very kind!

Well if we didn't manage it this month will all the bd we did I reckon we would need to step it up to daily!
Wonder if maybe I didn't ovulate at all

Have you considered taking soy? That should help you to ovulate, obviously its too late this cycle but maybe next one if its needed. Or maybe get some opks?

Evening ladies, err to af. Still heavy bleeding! Soy is taken at the beginning if cycle woody, I'm taking 160mg (4tablets) on cd2-cd6. Some take it cd1-5 some do cd3-7, some do lower doses, some increase dose during days.

Hope af eases up for you Rachel, and glad af has been kind to you woody.
Cxx

I'm taking 120 mg on cd 2-6 you can buy them from tesco I recommend them so far but I guess the proof is in the bfp at the end of the month!

Thank you ladies!! :hugs:

Your kind words are lovely!! I love this site so much for being able to get so much support for ladies that truely understand!! :hugs:

Im feeling so much better this evening...albeit very tired!! Well the Af hasnt really hit me strong, tapered off this aft to just spotting again. Although i feel so heavy and gassy in my abdomen, i feel like my bodies gearing up for one hell of a Af!!!!

Were off to Amsterdam this weekend so at least i can enjoy a few alcoholic beverages to cheer me up!! :haha:

Steph - i hope youre getting in lots of BDing!!! x

Holly - That mustve been really hard! At least the first one is done and hopefully you'll feel a little more at ease when you go again!! FXd for you on Friday!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->