Maybe...Maybe Not...Early "Possible" Symptoms Thread!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
just thought it would be interesting for those of us that symptom spot to put what symptoms we are having...as early as you want lol..and then of course update if you were preggie or not..... even crazy ones that seem not possible pregnancy related...or ones that seem like normal everyday things that you might think you can explain away other than being pregnant.. and reply to others if you had any of their crazy symptoms when you were or werent preggie before

for me...

fatigue ( have 10 month old twin boys so who knows lol)

sneezing like crazy lately (its raining here so low pollen AND I dont normally have seasonal allergies)

very obvious smell..down there :blush: (idk if its the undies Ive been wearing like the ones that arent cotton...or if its just being busy and sweating more than usual...but the past few days I can
shower..wash...perfume..powder..change undies mid day etc and STILL the smell is back..its not a bad one but just a definite there one and I dont itch or have any other signs of infection..I think I remember this with previous pregnancies but not 100% sure)

acne (more pimples and little cystic bumps then I have had in a while..Ive had clear skin for the longest time...and the last few days bam! bumps everywhere..)

crazy ass dreams (ok I usually have crazy dreams..but OMG..these have been ridiculous and complicated and just all over the place..and in one of them I could smell...it was my fav perfume that I was smelling in my sleep like it was right under my nose)

get hot really fast (even not doing tons of stuff..get very very sweaty and worked

gassy and pottying #2 more....( way fartier:blush: lol:haha: than usual..and going number 2 alot more even though my diet hasnt changed..but when I go it takes forever..almost like constipation..and once again..diet not changed)

thats all for now I think..will update if anything else happens..

I'm 4DPO...

So far I've had the tingling/buzzing feeling in my belly. Lots more gassier, and boos slightly sore.

I'm 9dpo today and at 6dpo I had some strong cramps outta nowhere, like my af was about to come. But it's so confusing to me because when I do (very rarely) get my af, I've never had cramping before hand till last month. But I had it 2 days before af with spotting. Just went off BCP 4 months ago and am surprised my af stuck around to make it past 2 months!

But yesterday I did go #2 a lot more. Tmi but totally had diarrhea, and outta no where this morning before work (this never happens) had it again. Peed twice in a half an hour this morning too & had nothing to drink. Headaches started today. Not sure because of my crazy kids at work. (I work at a daycare) Heavy feeling down there has been going on since 6dpo. Cramps have pretty much gone. Heartburn started yesterday outta nowhere, and was quite intense before I even had lunch today. Then felt sick. Lower back pain yesterday as well. Have POAS yesterday and day before, both BFN.

I'm gonna try to wait it out till Father's Day and use FMU. If BFN, just gonna wait and see if I get my af.

I'm 12 dpo today, and I'm starting to go crazy bc my symptoms are getting pretty pregnant-like, it's so hard just waiting and not knowing (waiting until 14dpo to test again- tested at 10dpo with a BFN). Hopefully you ladies will get your BFPs all around!!! I look forward to seeing everyone else's symptoms as the days progress!! Baby dust to all!

Lots of things I'm feeling could be pregnancy...but could be something else...nausea, gas, super emotional, fatigue + insomnia, increased CM, tender breasts/nipples, slight cramping, constipation-like feeling, bloating... (since my period has restarted after having my son, I haven't had any of these PMS symptoms)

The most curious symptom is the nausea (I should note that I started with morning sickness around 9-10dpo with my son, so it wouldn't be shocking for me to have morning sickness this early!). I've had it for the past 4 days off and on and getting worse. This morning, I was feeling so sick that I actually drove to a friend's house for an egg- I felt like eating would make me feel better, and the only thing I felt like I could eat was an egg... and we were out of eggs! I've also had other incidents of spitting food out mid-chew, because I suddenly feel like I'm going to gag if it stays in my mouth a moment longer... and random smells overpowering me making me feel sick... it's all very much like my morning sickness with my son! Driving me crazy not knowing yet...

I'm 7-8 dpo and I've been going crazy with what I hope/think are early preggo symptoms.

I've been nauseous. Extremely fatigued. I just can't get enough sleep. I'm dizzy and have headaches. (I do get migraines but have medication for it...which isn't helping now.) I've been running to the restroom because it always feels like af is starting. (Sorry if tmi) There is definitely an increase in my cm. It's not stretchy and ewcm. But it's increased.

AF is due in 5 days. Here's to her not showing up.

Just an update on some of my current symptoms today. Feeling super emotional, over really nothing, super tired, and got really nauseous today. Still feeling a little after effect of it.

Gonna try tomorrow with FMU but not getting my hopes up. Thought I had a faint pink line last night , but not completely sure. Baby dust to all!

Hi ladies. Well we are on a beach vaca. Just got here today. Prolly will test tomm morn if pee looks good .. But idol. Really gassy today and having to poop tons lol tmi but then when I go almost constipated like so who knows. Also soooo tired today but was in car so just the road motion might have triggered that. I'm hopeful and excited for all of us though! And can't wait for some BFPs to be posted here! Talk to u tomm ladies :thumbup:

12 dpo .. af due tomorrow. . My boobs hurt, my back hurts, I have cramps .. my leg hurts lol I dont feel like doing anything. . Sounds mostly like pms .. or could it be pregnancy symptoms? I just wanna wake up tomorrow and NOT start my period . And go buy a test and finally get some good news...

Oh and yesterday day at work I ate a bagel with peanut butter on it and clam chowder ... tell me that isnt an odd combination!

Ok xnmd1. Ewwwww for that bagel Lolol that is def not Normal lol. Heartburn this morning horrid! Milk and a poptart and I got heartburn?!? Insomnia last night. On vaca. No kids to worry about and I got NO sleep! Sucks. Tested with answer when I woke up. Bfn. Will wait ti types prolly for my last cheapie and then one more Answer to use if I need

I'm 11dpo and oh my days I've got such bad cramps and lower back ache, I've had cramps for a couple days now but today they are really bad, but I feel asif Af is going to show any day now. I tested 2 days ago because I've got abit of an obsession with Poas haha it was a BFN. Well there was a sort of line but I'm pretty sure it was an evaporation line as I wee'd on the window thing so I think it was just that, as I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a positive yet.

Well, I'm out. AF came yesterday at 13dpo a whole week early for me. Still have the nausea, but it's decreasing. It's crazy how morning sickness-like it is for me!!! This is the second time it's happened, and it was bad enough this time that I plan to ask my doctor about it. It felt exactly like when I was pregnant with my son- I don't get it!

Hope you all have your BFPs this month!!!

Aww hope you get a bfp next month daisyanne! Tested this morning with FMU @ 11 dpo & got a bfn. Cramping like crazy today and lots of lower back pain. Think I'm out but my best friend told me how she didn't get a bfp till a couple days after her missed af, so that's reassuring. Gonna wait till next Sunday to test again if af doesn't show up Wednesday!

Hi ladies would love to join you. I am currently 4DPO and been uber gassy for the last 2 days, bbs soar now and cramping. We BD today Father's day and I am so crampy now. Used Preseed like we did with DD last year.
Oh we currently have an 8 month old DD. I am a stay at home momma and we finally made the decision that we want DD to have a sibling before she is 3. So, we are NTNP and will see how all goes.
I did O I used a OPK for the first time so I knew. and CM was EWCM now today like water I feel like I am going to start AF but its way to soon. She is not due to arrive til at least the 23rd. So, hope she is missing and I will test on the 25th.

Oh peanut momma that seems so long away lol. Gonna go crazy with all us testing and waiting to test lol !

Eh, it's only 9 days til I can test. So, just over a week really. Plus, we are traveling 9 hours one way to see my parents later this week and will arrive home the 22nd or 23rd. So, I will be busy til then.
I have to get a tooth pulled Tuesday, so I will have to tell them there is a poss. I may be preggers, just to be safe right?
Hoping that i will see lots of other ladies testing AND BFP all week so i can have baby dust too

:hi: Can I join in? Currently obsessing over the TWW myself. I've been tracking my 'symptoms' so far in my journal, I'll post the link.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2189873-ttc-3-our-rainbow-baby.html

It's still really early but here's to hoping! :dust: to everyone!

Aww hope you get a bfp next month daisyanne! Tested this morning with FMU @ 11 dpo & got a bfn. Cramping like crazy today and lots of lower back pain. Think I'm out but my best friend told me how she didn't get a bfp till a couple days after her missed af, so that's reassuring. Gonna wait till next Sunday to test again if af doesn't show up Wednesday!

Just noticed were due AF the same day and we've both got the same cramps and lower back ache today. With my LO I didn't test positive till few days after missed AF aswel.

I wouldn't be able to wait till next Sunday again to test, your a lot stronger than me haha. I don't know if ill even be able wait till wed lol

My GOD! My 1 and only symptom is being HOT. I'm soooo freaking HOT. It's crazy. My whole body feels like an oven right now. I have a little fan on my nightstand that's on high, the air has even kicked on and I can still feel that I'm super not.

Crazier is that I'm not sweating or anything. I just feel hot on the inside.

Hubby was having a horrible night so I was up earlier than normal this morning, so I couldn't do my bbt this morning. Will be curious to what it is on tomorrow.

I just took my temp and it's at 98.79... big spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->