Maybe...Maybe Not...Early "Possible" Symptoms Thread!

worst heartburn...insomnia at night...crazy dreams when I do sleep...fatigue/exhaustion during day..gassy like ridiculous lol..bloaty too..painful sometimes....cramp/twinge just enough to notice not enough to hurt...moody...lovey on hubby one min and the next he'll ask me a question and I am just soo freaking annoyed and bite his head off...was dry for a long long time but the past day or so CM has been more goopey and thick EWCM with a green tinge it looks like on the TP...that left nipple squeezing colostrum looking stuff out...just a tiny drop but there the last 10 times or so Ive randomly done it...

we just got home from vaca..I have one answer test left but we have drunk soo much..sweet tea especially haha...so my pee is just totally clear and has been the past week since on vaca...I dont drink hardly anything like that here at home so once pee is dark and concentrated again I'll do that last test and def will update....

we went on a mini vaca this weekend too. We went to St. Louis, MO to visit my parents. 9 hour drive for the first time with an 8 month old LOL. She had so much fun. We are back and I have felt ill every morning and very watery CM my cervix is high, closed and soft. My boobs look huge and feel heavy, And I feel like I have a pea sized bladder. AF due in a couple days. I wanna test so bad but will wait to see if AF is late first. FX for us ladies

so... started spotting last night at 11DPO. Not heavy like normal AF and if it is definitely AF she came 2-3 days early and that has NEVER happened.
Guess I am out

Has it become more AF-like yet peanut?

Did last test today. Pee was yellow but still see through and not very concentrated. Was smu with close to 4 hr hold. But totally bfn so I'm out. 20dpo today. Surely would be something. Those other lines just Evaps i guess. Fingers still crossed for rest of you ladies!

Can anyone help me?

I have Pcos and I'm on metformin. I'm CD 24 and for the past three to four days I been having very sensitive nipples to touch. Sorry tmi :blush:

I don't want get my hopes up though :cry:

Hi Ladies!

I got my :bfp: on Friday, so here's my summary for you - hope it helps!!

1DPO - Creamy CM, gassy

2 DPO - Creamy CM, small spotting, gassy, sore boobs, tingling sensation in my tummy!

3 DPO - Creamy CM, small spotting, gassy, sore boobs, tingling sensation in my tummy!

4 DPO - EWCM, gassy, sore boobs, woke super early

5 DPO - Sticky cm, cramps, possible ovulation temp dip, sore boobs

6 DPO - creamy cm, bloated, dizzy, sore boobs, woke early, tingly tummy

7 DPO - EWCM, spotting, gassy, tired, cramps, sore boobs, woke early

8 DPO - creamy cm, cramps, sore boobs, woke early

9 DPO - creamy cm, gassy, 2 huge spots on my face!!

10 DPO - sticky cm, bloated, spots, woke super early

11 DPO - :bfp:

Ugh smawfl u are giving me hope again lol. U stop that!!! Congrats though!!! Ive had all that and then some. Especially the gassy tired

Has it become more AF-like yet peanut?

not really I use tampons and it hurts to use them as they are dry when I change them and very little blood on them. And my bbs are still FULL so I don't know. I guess if it is over before 4 days length test?

Still no AF based on last month cycle would have started yesterday. So if no AF by thurs will test again Yay for no full AF yet peanut!

Called yesterday to make appt today for bloods coz no AF yet and of course woke up to freaking AF. So annoyed and sad right now. Hope the rest of you ladies have better luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->