Maybe...Maybe Not...Early "Possible" Symptoms Thread!

No, I haven't really kept track. I'm not actively ttc but idk just felt different this time so I thought a bfp was a possibility. I'm sure af will pop up eventually, good luck to all you ladies though <3

Well keep us updated! We aren't ttc either but dye to BC mix up and how I've felt I'm wondering too testing again on Friday

Hi ladies, heres my symptoms so far this cycle, copied over from my TTC journal:

1DPO - Tender stomach, slight cramping, gas.
2DPO - Upset stomach, abdominal cramping, sudden sharp pains in boobs.
3DPO - More cramping, full feeling in lower abdomen, hurts to suck in stomach,mega bloated.
4DPO- more cramping, still can't suck in lower stomach, twinges,bloated.
5DPO- much of the same but also noticed increased cm and so exhausted this pm I had a nap!
6DPO - More cramping, bloating, pain at top of legs, still cant suck in stomach, tired, emotional, left sided twinges and backache, glob of greenish cm when wiped, slight pink spotting? BFN - of course!
7DPO- not much today, bit lightheaded and some left sided back pain. Occasional mild tingly/shooting pain in bbs, nipples seem larger and darker with veins more visible. Sharp shooting pain in vagina.
8DPO - Woke up with an inexplicable feeling that this isnt our month, felt down. V. small amount of spotting on tp, pains in legs, left and right sided back pain, nausea, and light headed. Feel achey all over, like i'm getting the flu. BFN - decided not to test till AF late.
9DPO - Woke for no apparent reason at 4.45am. Boiling hot. Went to loo, then couldnt get back to sleep for tossing and turning and restless legs. Woke with AF style cramps and backache but no sign of anything yet, just increased cm. Cervix seems low, not sure if thats a good thing or not! Legs ache and feel a bit weak. Occasional pain in bbs.
10DPO - Didnt wake up early but had backache and AF cramps whilst still in bed. Restless, achey legs again. Some more twinges and a sort of "hot" feeling in abdomen area. Occasional pains in bbs. Cm definitely increased, keep feeling as if AF has arrived but nothing.... getting hopeful.

Oo sounds good lauraloo....insomnia is one I def remember from my other two pregnancies! And I bet that spotting could have been IB!

Oo sounds good lauraloo....insomnia is one I def remember from my other two pregnancies! And I bet that spotting could have been IB!

Thanks, i remember getting it the night before I got my bfp two cycles ago, which ended in chemical sadly. I just could not get to sleep at all. Fingers well and truely crossed! Will be so disappointed if not as got high hopes for this cycle.

Heartburn horrid! Still having bathroom issues. Some insomnia then exhausted 2 hours after I decide to get up for day. And taking frer tomm morning. I figure if those super faint lines were real then maybe it was 6 on Monday and then 12 yesterday and should have doubled to 24 by tomm so def should have obvious line. 17dpo tomm

Got this today (evening urine) !! Going to buy a FRER pack tonight. OMG!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 23
Omg! :) congrats!!! My BFP 6 years ago (oh wow) started super faint like that on an internet cheapie!

Thanks! I just took a FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 17
Yay!!! Totally see it in all 3 tests. Ahh congrats!!!

Just took a FRER. Suuuuper faint but it's there :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies can I join?!

It's our first cycle of TTC but I can be hopeful right?

2 days ago I had very slight pink blood in my discharge. It was literally like the tinniest bit but now it's gone. I also got minor stomach cramps which felt like AF was coming but it's gone now? Could this be implantation??

Nipples are very slightly tender.

AF not due until at least Tuesday but not exactly sure when I O'd this cycle. I think it was around the 10th-12th..

Will update :) Going to test on Tuesday if no period has arrived. It's so tempting to test now but trying not to get my hopes up.

Thanks! I just took a FRER

Congrats! So pleased for you as I know you've been TTC a while! :thumbup:
You're the same dpo as me, but i'm holding off on testing for a few days (aiming for monday, if AF hasnt arrived by then) because i only ever got faint lines with my chemical two cycles ago and i want the next time i get a BFP for it to be a strong second line to put my mind at rest!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/mrsjerome/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7de34083.jpg. Ahhhhhhhhh does anyone see it or am I crazy. Taken this am. Fmu but super super dilute but of course i poas anyway lol!

MrsJerome i think i see what you're seeing and guess what!! I got one too!! Just this evening at 10dpo with evening wee. Its ever so faint but definitely pink and appeared immediately, just cant be seen by the camera. Will test again in a day or so and hopefully it will be more convincing! FX for us both that these are sticky beans!

I liked at mine later. Took it out. Mine was just indent line once it dried no color at all. But left boob. Tiniest drop milk came out when I squeezed nipple. Was just testing and sure enough! Boys are almost a year old and I only BFd them for like 5 days lol so it's not like it could be left over?

MrsJerome - Leaking nipples can be a sign of pregnancy, but it's not very common. Either way you should have your Prolactin levels checked as that is what produces the milk and if you are not pregnant and experience it (like I have for 2 years now) it's good to rule out a high prolactin level which could indicate a benign brain tumor. It's not meant to be scary but just a precaution I like to say to women on here that have experienced this. The last one ended up getting her BFP the same cycle, as I did with my first chemical, and prior to that I've never been pregnant before. It can happen to anybody - infants and males also apparently. Just thought I'd share :)

Are you hoping for a BFP?? I hope you get the answer you want :)

Well I hope it's no tumor. My daughter had a brain tumor. Cancerous. So we know all about dealing with rumors in this house. But I wonder how long after bf-ing u can still have a bit of something left over ? Like it doesn't shoot out. It looks like when I was preggie with my daughter (first lasting pregnancy) and my milk started coming in towards end where if you squeeze halfway down nipple u can get a mini drop of stuff. Looks colostrumy not white later on milk. I have one Answer test left and if pee looks concentrated tomm fmu I'll do it. I'm 18dpo tomm so by then something should show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->