Maybe...Maybe Not...Early "Possible" Symptoms Thread!

Just noticed were due AF the same day and we've both got the same cramps and lower back ache today. With my LO I didn't test positive till few days after missed AF aswel.

I wouldn't be able to wait till next Sunday again to test, your a lot stronger than me haha. I don't know if ill even be able wait till wed lol

Well I hope you get a bfp! Baby dust to you! :) Any other symptoms since you've noticed the cramping & lower back pain? And oh yea it's def gonna be hard but I tested almost everyday since I started feeling cramps at 6 dpo & I get more depressed each time I get a bfn.

The cramping has mostly gone away but I do feel tingling now & like my insides are stretching & pulling. I wish I had another pg to relate it too, but my last one I didn't know until 8 weeks (thought it was impossible for me since I have PCOS).

But keep me updated, I def wanna know! :)

So I felt my cervix this morning because it has been high, soft and closed since I O'd. Usually it goes to rock hard and low within 2 days of O'ing. Well this morning it was fairly hard so I figured it was on it's way to doing the norm, just a little late. So I just checked it again and it's high, very soft and closed again! Of course I googled it and I'm finding stuff that says a high, soft cervix indicates pregnancy. But I'm only 5DPO so it wouldn't have even implanted yet probably. What gives?

That's a good sign! I was very moody with the boys. With B too but was on clomid with her which I'm sure is why it was soo bad lol

Just noticed were due AF the same day and we've both got the same cramps and lower back ache today. With my LO I didn't test positive till few days after missed AF aswel.

I wouldn't be able to wait till next Sunday again to test, your a lot stronger than me haha. I don't know if ill even be able wait till wed lol

Well I hope you get a bfp! Baby dust to you! :) Any other symptoms since you've noticed the cramping & lower back pain? And oh yea it's def gonna be hard but I tested almost everyday since I started feeling cramps at 6 dpo & I get more depressed each time I get a bfn.

The cramping has mostly gone away but I do feel tingling now & like my insides are stretching & pulling. I wish I had another pg to relate it too, but my last one I didn't know until 8 weeks (thought it was impossible for me since I have PCOS).

But keep me updated, I def wanna know! :)

I haven't had any other symptoms really. The cramping has eased off now, part from the odd twinge every so often. I did a test this morning even though I said I wasn't and it was a BFN. I've gota feeling AF is coming tho, we shall see.

Ha. I thought it was strange last Thursday while I was lying in bed I could smell my mom's perfume that she's been wearing for years. She's never been in my bed though. I also have had some crazy dreams one was so real I woke up crying.

I've also been very crampy and I don't get cramps until the day AF arrives. I have a breakout on my face, ears are popping, off balance, and my CM has been abundant today. I also ate pineapples yesterday and they tasted like the inside of a can.

I really hope this is my month! !

Hi all - I haven't really ever had sore bbs in the 2ww (usually just sore nps), but last 3 days (4,5&6 Dpo) they feel funny : heavy, sharp pains, like I'm wearing an iceyhot patch under my skin..... So so weird.
Had ant an hour of Mid cycle spotting this month, so I think I had strong O....

Any thoughts on breast tenderness so early?

Xoxo!

An update. (I hope you ladies don't mind me posting. I'm going insane inside of my own mind)

I'm still nauseous. I couldn't even eat dinner tonight. It just tasted so gross.
The fatigue is getting worse. I'm struggling to get through the day.
I've become emotional. SO emotional. I'm irritated one moment and a crying mess the next.
Headaches/dizzy still
metallic taste in my mouth every now and then
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth now
My nose has been running.
Even more cm.
Slight twingy cramps.

I haven't had any other symptoms really. The cramping has eased off now, part from the odd twinge every so often. I did a test this morning even though I said I wasn't and it was a BFN. I've gota feeling AF is coming tho, we shall see.

I hope af isn't coming for you! But I've heard it happens when you least expect it! I told myself I wasn't gonna test today either but i ended up. Posted the pic on the preg test forum & I swear I see something, not 100% sure though, so I'm going with bfn.

The only reason I tested was because I got to work this morning & had this horrible intense hot flash, shortness of breath, dizzy & got so bloated (and still am) you would think I was pregnant.

But praying you get that bfp!

https://i61.tinypic.com/23sgl6a.jpg Idk what to think. Hour after I did it but isn't this super dark for evap? Also it's an answer test cut in half

I would retest in the morning MrsJerome! It is pretty dark for an evap. And I have read online several times that the line would not show up pink if no hcg was present. Hoping that youre just a tad early, don't take my word for it though, I would do some more research.

I too had a weird test today, a faint slanted line. Can't really tell the color but going to wait a couple more days to test or see if I get my af!

Good luck!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in! I'm on cd40 and nothing yet, but I'm irregular so who knows. Anyways my back has been so sore, my face is super oily and breaking out more than it usually does before af, boobs feel normal, tons of heartburn, but I usually get bad cramps before af and nothing. I felt like af was about to come for about a half an hour yesterday but then the feeling dissapeared...aslo having a lot of wetness (tmi sorry!) I should just suck it up and take a test....domt wanna see a bfn tho as I've started to really believe to be preggers.

morning ladies. I am blah feeling today. Threw up twice already. Thinking its nerves though as I am getting a tooth extracted today.
Sore bbs today and up a lot urinating last night too

Good afternoon, ladies!

I've been having cramps today. :(

I hope it's not af getting ready to show up.

Ah well I decided to test, bfn. I guess that answers that for me.good luck ladies!

Stepmomma still not out. Do u know when u Od for sure?

Took an IC this evening (BFN, of course) also took an OPK out of curiosity and it's almost positive. Ahhh, confusion. Not testing again until 12DPO with a digi. I hate squinting at imaginary lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Took an IC this evening (BFN, of course) also took an OPK out of curiosity and it's almost positive. Ahhh, confusion. Not testing again until 12DPO with a digi. I hate squinting at imaginary lines.

looks promising. I am 6DPO and got opk pos. too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->