Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I want an early scan cos I have no symptoms apartfrom being hungry and I'm curious as to how many are in there :rofl:

4D scans scare me a bit, plus I don't want to spoil what baby looks like

Saying that, if baby is like madam then I will be having a 4d scan, I HAVE to know!

Heyy this post is for you hunni!!!

Newborn George and George now :cloud9:

Attachments

• SDC12178.jpg
    SDC12178.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC11234.jpg
    SDC11234.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
:rofl: mummy!!!

Brandi - didnt you say your child tax benefit will automatically go up when you leave and go as a single parent? Therefore wouldnt it make it a means test benefit? If you worked more hours would you get the same child tax benefit?

The Canada Child Tax Benefit IS income based but you don't need an income to receive it. It's a per child based benefit that decreases the higher your income is. It goes by the previous year's income. Currently, mine, for three kids is $872, plus the Universal Child Care Benefit, which is $100 a month per child until they turn 6. CTB lasts until they are 18. That will go up when I've been separated from Mike for 90 days, as they'll base it on my income only rather than the family income. Next year, though, it'll go back down because my income this year is already higher than it was last years. We also receive an HST credit every three months, as well as a property tax credit twice a year and a sales tax credit every three months.

You can so clearly see they are the same baby new. :D xx

I was thinking that, I expected to see a big difference lolol My parents are right though, he has grown :shrug: he still looks like my ickle baby to me lol

I look at madam and see a teeny tiny baby and then remember she is nearly one and growing up fast, and I look at Dylan and see such a big grown up boy and then remember he is still only a baby at 3 years old.

I know, and where Dylan is obviously the oldest I see him as such a big boy, then all of a sudden I realise he is still only a baby and it hits home especially hard when I see him lashing out and hurting himself cos of what happened in the old place and it breaks my heart and fills me with such rage that THEY did this to a young child. I really hope we can get him help before it ffects him perminantly.

I need to let go of this rage towards the crazies, its just so bloody hard :(

Was it wiggler last time? lol I fink she is lurking waiting for one of us to get to 19999 lololol ... we knows your trick madam :tease:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->