Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I know, thought i may as well wait a few days anyway because then something should/ or shouldn't show up by then rather than testing every day.

I always seem to get grey evaps on certain tests, so annoying because you wonder if it is a line or not.

Brandi- You are smart enough to figure out that working to pay for a reversal while LIVING on benefits, is basically your government paying for your reversal. You also know that I and others did and have asked A LOT of clarification questions- as I said, your stories don't mesh. I hope the best for you and your kids and that you figure out your life. I'm not going to go round and round this with you, anymore.

But what does it matter anyway? I'm clearly not welcome here, so goodbyem take care. HH9M to Wiggler and Inge

wiggler- I will get one of those they're always the best for me, the one i used the other day was the normal first response not the early response ones. Superdrug wasn't bad either.

Just don't use Tesco ones, they kept telling me I'm not pregnant :rofl:

I read FRER weren't as good anymore? I'm sure if you're so late it will show by now:flower: Do you have symptoms?

Wiggler, go to your mums and have a huge plate pesto:shrug::haha: She'd have to guess then, no?!

Noooo my mum doesn't know about my pesto obsession :haha: She has stopped asking if I am preggo so much have believed me when Isaid my period came. Its just with a scare like this I wish I could talk to her about it, but we don't want people to know yet and she is a HUGE blabbermouth.

Tesco's tell me i am when i'm not! :haha: Get terrible evaps with them.

mummy- been feeling tired and bit headachey and sicky but then that could be me sort of imagining it IYKWIM? Because i'm worrying and been a bit stressed recently.

I heard when i was TTC'ing that blue dye tests give evaps and pink dye tend not to :shrug: but no idea lol

I wonder if i spoke to any of you ladies when I was TTc'ing??

Oh and heyy, benefits iisn't something you apply to here. It's automatically given when you have kids and ends when they turn 18. The only way to stop them beforehand is to lose your child. It'll be my job paying for my reversal when the time comes. The child tax benefit will be rent, bills and groceries. Let's at least make that perfectly clear.

:rofl: HOW did you hide the pesto obsession????

Meow, stress could definately mimic early preg symptoms, but you know they could be there because of :baby: Are they getting stronger maybe?

Yea blue dye tests are rubbish.

I stuck in the Pre Xmas Bonkers thread when I was TTC.

Yeah I heard about blue dyes too! Soon we'll be back to the old days where you just wait for the kicks:haha: Quickening wasn't it called?!

I never was in TTC very long:blush:

new- Did you hang around in any particular ttc forum? I used to go in the normal ttc one and ttc after a loss aswell.

Wow I want to live where the state pays all my living expenses just for having kids! With 4 of them, I'd be raking it in!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->