Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

He seems fine, just won't eat. As soon as you get food out he either shakes his head, cries or has a tantrum. :roll: xx

This is a hard question, but remember I have been through this. Honestly how are you at his mealtimes, are you tensed, relaxed, focusing on food, talking about random stuff? I know you are worried, but you need to have a good think about your reactions at meal times as he will pick up on it. Dylan did and it made it a hell of a lot worse. Also what do you do when he won't eat, do you offer him something he WILL eat? say anything etc etc?

24 George has lots of days like this, does Sam still have his cough because I went through a period of time thinking he had a sore throat?? Or he'd associate food with a sore throat because it hurt during the periods of time he was coughing :shrug:

George has his cough again atm and he hasnt eaten anything today - I have this pattern regulary, BUT he does have days where he eats everything thats not nailed down - even then he tries :shrug:

Eilidh does the headshake:dohh: They do go through phases like this:hugs: Does he still have his softspot? If so have a little feel and see if its depressed, that can indicate dehydration.

Harvey:cry: Hun I was starvin marvin:cry: Really thought would waste away if didn't eat your cake immediately! If it makes you feel better, then had 3 more slices and feel :sick: now:dohh: How's your evening going hun? Aaron sleeping?

24- https://www.parenting.com/article/my-toddler-lost-her-appetite

Toddlers generally have a drop in appetite- I would be more concerned he's not getting enough liquid- do you offer water? Diluted juice? Rice milk? I would think just about anything to get those fluids into him :shrug:
I think you should take him in to check that he;s not loosing terrible amounts of weight, too- and maybe your HV has some advice for you?

Heyy - I'll dig out a photo of Aaron tomorrow :winkwink: but can I put a pic on nearer his birthday :shrug:

One more question, do you eat together or does he have meals seperate?

At his age, its not deliberate hun:hugs: There will be some physical reason behind it, most likely a pre/post spurt or a sore throat:hugs:

Eilidh does the headshake:dohh: They do go through phases like this:hugs: Does he still have his softspot? If so have a little feel and see if its depressed, that can indicate dehydration.

Harvey:cry: Hun I was starvin marvin:cry: Really thought would waste away if didn't eat your cake immediately! If it makes you feel better, then had 3 more slices and feel :sick: now:dohh: How's your evening going hun? Aaron sleeping?

:cry:I'll let you off this time :cry:

Next time i say aaron wakes has his bottle then goes straight back to sleep, shoot me!! Aaron had his bottle at 9pmish fell asleep, then woke again 10 mins later, and now his batteries seem to be on full:dohh: he's busy bashing his trains hooter:wacko: I blame most of his toys, especially the maracas, as you have to smack them to activate music etc

:rofl: Omg sorry! I think we may have jinxed you:dohh: Hope his batteries wear down soon so you can get some sleep:hugs:

Dylan has been whimpering and crying in his sleep again, its taken all my self control not to message that fucking cow on FB or go round there and smack her in her smug face. He is THREE years old, he shouldn't be crying and whimpering in his sleep, he shouldn't be afraid of loud noise, he shouldn't turn his toys off cos they are "too loud" and he certaintly shouldn't be hurting himself. I want my baby boy to be happy again, he has been crying in his sleep a lot tonight :(

New- :cloud9: Thank you! He's so sweet, hon- I love the look he's got on his face playing on the computer! :lol:

Maybe we should start a separate thread after their birthdays, a set of the before and after pictures- we'll call it something totally lame so no one else will want to post there- but then we can see them all together without all this chit chat inbetween- AND NO RACING TO 100 POSTS! :rofl:

He was eating fine, and it all changed in a day when I dd a late shift and OH gave him dinner and he hadn't eaten since. :wacko:

He drinks lots of water and has it available all day.

Wiggler, I never let him see I'm bothered by it, and just either leave him throwing it all on the floor instead of eating or we just forget it and go back to playing. I usually
Offer a yogurt if he has eaten nothing but usually he doesn't want anything else I offer anyway.

He refuses to even open his mouth of a spoon to try something?!

And we eat together and separate, depending on what day it is. xx

Im sure they'll be something we can do like that heyy!!

that was my dads laptop, I told himnot to put it on the floor and Im not being funny but the floor is a big space and if he insists on leaving it on the blue play mat then it is fair game! I told Joshua the same if its there and gets broke tough - thats George's area! lol So I got some photos before calling my dad through to rescue his computer :haha:

mummy, I got covered in weetabix earlier because George decided today he did not want to eat :dohh: He hasnt eaten much today, only meal he eats well is breakfast :shrug:a nd that was a struggle this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->