Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

it was you????????????? pffy :nope:

:rofl:

we'll get to 30K just by arguing who is going to get the 30Kth post ha ha

Awww new I wanted you to get it, only fair being that you post the most :rofl: :tease:

Must. resist. urge. to. send. a. shitty. inbox. to. the. crazy. fucking. bitch :growlmad:

Quesion....

Sam has barely eaten for 2/3 weeks now, I offer three meals and sometimes he has none, and other times he has a couple of mouth fulls and then shakes his head and won't eat anymore. He isn't really having milk either, maybe 2oz twice a day. It has got progressively worse, and I don't know what to do now. :(

Should I take him to HV drop in tomorrow to be weighed or not? I know there is nothing they can do, but I feel I should do "something". xx

Quesion....

Sam has barely eaten for 2/3 weeks now, I offer three meals and sometimes he has none, and other times he has a couple of mouth fulls and then shakes his head and won't eat anymore. He isn't really having milk either, maybe 2oz twice a day. It has got progressively worse, and I don't know what to do now. :(

Should I take him to HV drop in tomorrow to be weighed or not? I know there is nothing they can do, but I feel I should do "something". xx

Some children stop eating when they go through a growth spurt. If he is well and pooping and wee'ing and everything else is normal then he'll be getting what he needs, but follow your instinct hun if you feel happier going to see the HV then do it because a doctor told me once 'there is no substitue for mothers instinct, so it should always be acted upon' :hugs:

Your HV would much rather you take Sam and her tell you its normal then for you to stay hom ena dworry and risk it might be a little something that needs addressing xxxxx

Is he still alert? Still pooping peeing? If so he's probably ok, do go get him weighed though hun and ask HV:flower:

Harvey, did I upset you eating your cake :(:nope::haha:

Quesion....

Yeah I'd definitely get him weighed Hun then go from there:flower:

I've been offering food as I would normally, but all he really eats is organix crisps, and even then he only ate one for dinner, then 1oz of milk before bed. :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->