Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

mummy - come back to england then :rofl: My SIL (OH's sis) before I deleted her contantly went on about how if she had a kid her and her BF would get a flat or house :dohh:

:rofl: mummy!!!

Brandi - didnt you say your child tax benefit will automatically go up when you leave and go as a single parent? Therefore wouldnt it make it a means test benefit? If you worked more hours would you get the same child tax benefit?

Tut tut ladies. I am caught up with USA with it, such a good series :D

Brandi - Your personal life is too complicated to even get my head around, only you can understand it.

I'm happy to talk about the kids, as this is what this forum is about.

Hmm England does have nice chocolate..

Its ok, I found if I have 6 more kids I can get some free stuff :thumbup: Best get on it:wacko:

I think hubbys seen one tree hill:shrug: Is it good?

Hmm England does have nice chocolate..

Its ok, I found if I have 6 more kids I can get some free stuff :thumbup: Best get on it:wacko:

I think hubbys seen one tree hill:shrug: Is it good?

Hurry up and pounce hubby then :D

OTH is really good, its the last season now and its a lot darker than the rest but really good. America has much better TV shows than the UK :(

It is for us wiggler, think its later for the USA moms! Really interesting fact for you ladies, I was born on Mothering Sunday! How special is that!! Apparently my mum got loads of free gifts from the hospital lol

Only 6 more kids, make it 7 hun and you can have a TV series and live off the royalities too lolol

OH better make this mothers day special for me, all the other ones have been shite. OH is skint though so I have to pay for it :rofl: Oh well, he will be paying for his fathers day treats :rofl:

Ooh famous:happydance:

That is special new:cloud9: Lol and yes, I insist on both mothers days being celebrated, you guys should too:thumbup:

Hubby doesnt need encouragement wiggler:haha: Are you having cheese whilst watching the tv?

when is your mothers day???

I insist on having both valentines days (welsh and traditional ones) lolol but I dont think i have a good enough excuse to adopt American traditions? lol

off cheese and food in general. I want the yummy Mcdonalds my brain dreamed of, not that vile crap OH bought me :rofl: Watching Desperate Housewives ATM. Love this show.

I want an early scan and OH won't pay for one :brat:

:rofl: mummy!!!

Brandi - didnt you say your child tax benefit will automatically go up when you leave and go as a single parent? Therefore wouldnt it make it a means test benefit? If you worked more hours would you get the same child tax benefit?

The Canada Child Tax Benefit IS income based but you don't need an income to receive it. It's a per child based benefit that decreases the higher your income is. It goes by the previous year's income. Currently, mine, for three kids is $872, plus the Universal Child Care Benefit, which is $100 a month per child until they turn 6. CTB lasts until they are 18. That will go up when I've been separated from Mike for 90 days, as they'll base it on my income only rather than the family income. Next year, though, it'll go back down because my income this year is already higher than it was last years. We also receive an HST credit every three months, as well as a property tax credit twice a year and a sales tax credit every three months.

Desperate housewives is great, love the outfits on there! Hun wait for later and get a 4d gender scan:cloud9:

yes yes wait for a gender scan at 26 weeks incase LO is like Bethany lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->