Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

fanks :blush:

wiggler good luck for today let us know xxxx

my BnB SEEMS ok lol

milos do you guys have a hair wash cap over there? little cap goes on their heads stops water going intheir eyes if they dont lean their heads back???

Happy birthday new !
Good luck wiggler.
Im off to dr at 9:40am and OH has taken Leo with him to drop MIL at the hospital for 9:40am too :haha: Then Il be alone most of the morning. Bit nervous bout dr but its just confirmation. Scared that I wont be pregnant even after those 5 BFPs :blush:

Good luck today at the scan wriggler, thinking of you hun :hugs: and good luck with the confirmation with the GP Inge, I'm sure it will all be fine! 5 tests can't be wrong but I remember being the same!

Glad BnB is back online :) bet harveys is too lol after a night of no natter!

Happy birthday new! Have a fab day! It's my OHs birthday today too, he's 37 an it's also his eldest sons 19th birthday too! He was born on OHs 18th birthday!

Hey have the girlies done anymore walking? Did you manage to get a video?

wiggler :flower: :hugs: commented on fb but want you to know Im so sorry and hope your as ok as you can be right now :hugs:

Wiggler - I'm so sorry you lost the baby :hugs:

I haven't read anything else as my bnb keeps crashing if I try to go back to the unread pages :brat:

my BnB SEEMS ok lol

milos do you guys have a hair wash cap over there? little cap goes on their heads stops water going intheir eyes if they dont lean their heads back???

Happy birthday :cake:

:cake: mmm :friends: :winkwink::shrug: me want some cake as mummy ate my share :cry:

Good luck at work tomorrow, I'd swing for them :grr: write it down as another catalogue of errors! You may have a case new? The way they run that place and constant mishaps has forced you to resign, plus that letter they sent you for your meeting, isn't that shoving you out?:hugs:

OH is taking the kids out to Tesco to buy the stuff for a huge roast dinner with all the trimmings soon, ive lost my appetite and hoping one of my favourite diiners will bring it back.

I asked OH to buy me a little pink candle for me to light for the baby, I was super hungry with Bethany and was the same this time so had a feeling baby was a girl. Is that silly?

OH is being bloody amazing, he is having tomorrow off work, he would have had a few days extra, but he has been off so much recently with his illness so I told him not to. We told the kids I am poorly and he is doing a brilliant job of keeping them entertained.

Whats everyone up to today? x x x

my BnB SEEMS ok lol

New- can you recommend a good hair wash cap?

Taken about an hour to get here:wacko:

Wiggler :(:hugs: so so sorry hun:hugs:

Harvey:nope: Sorry hun I ate all news cake last night :munch:

Happy birthdays in your house too charlotte:happydance:

Heyys nephew arrived too:cloud9:

Good luck Inge:flower:

Taken about an hour to get here:wacko:

Wiggler :(:hugs: so so sorry hun:hugs:

Harvey:nope: Sorry hun I ate all news cake last night :munch:

Happy birthdays in your house too charlotte:happydance:

Heyys nephew arrived too:cloud9:

Good luck Inge:flower:

I thought we were :friends: :shrug: :cry:

Hi Charlotte any cake left :winkwink: my new :friends: :blush:

Inge- how did it go at the docs? A load if form filling :wacko:
What are you and the bairn up to today?

Wiggler- mmm roast dinner:cloud9: I'm having cottage pie with MIL & SIL :wacko:
Hun do what makes you feel is right! Lighting a candle is a lovely idea:hugs:

Heyy- congratulations on the birth, is the bairn okay?
:happydance: go rochelle walking across the room, now the hard work starts lol
how's elle's temp today?

Mummy- [-)

Charlotte - best wishes to OH and SS:flower:

New- I'm not even going to ask if your enjoying your birthday :blush:
Hows George today?

Me and Aaron went it the shops for an onion for my cottage pie, then stopped off at the park on the way back so Aaron could have a go in the swing, he loves it!!

I've now got that dreaded feeling as MIL & SIL are coming for tea, I just can't be arsed with MIL but lately she has been less vocal:winkwink: long may it continue :thumbup:

I've now got to go on net and find hubby a good car insurance price, wish me luck! Anyone found a good company to get it from?

Inge- how did it go at the docs? A load if form filling :wacko:
What are you and the bairn up to today?

Wiggler- mmm roast dinner:cloud9: I'm having cottage pie with MIL & SIL :wacko:
Hun do what makes you feel is right! Lighting a candle is a lovely idea:hugs:

Heyy- congratulations on the birth, is the bairn okay?
:happydance: go rochelle walking across the room, now the hard work starts lol
how's elle's temp today?

Mummy- [-)

Charlotte - best wishes to OH and SS:flower:

New- I'm not even going to ask if your enjoying your birthday :blush:
Hows George today?

Me and Aaron went it the shops for an onion for my cottage pie, then stopped off at the park on the way back so Aaron could have a go in the swing, he loves it!!

I've now got that dreaded feeling as MIL & SIL are coming for tea, I just can't be arsed with MIL but lately she has been less vocal:winkwink: long may it continue :thumbup:

I've now got to go on net and find hubby a good car insurance price, wish me luck! Anyone found a good company to get it from?

Oh no, did you gag your MIL :rofl:

Get yourself a FB missy, BnB is broken and if they take it offline again you will miss out on our wonderful convo's again! x x x

Oh no, did you gag your MIL :rofl:

Get yourself a FB missy, BnB is broken and if they take it offline again you will miss out on our wonderful convo's again! x x x

:nope: I bit her head off :rofl: :blush:

I know I should get facebook but I hate the arguments it causes and I don't want all in sundry I.e. Old friends and family requesting me as a friend etc can't be arsed with it plus I won't use it unless bnb goes down again :grr:

Oh Wiggler I'm so sorry. :hugs: Love the idea of lighting a candle and lovely that OH is looking after you so well. :hugs:

Harvey :(:hugs: I'm sending you replacements:thumbup: I'll go get help for the cake addiction:haha: :friends:?

Eek why'd you bite her head off lol? MILs :argh:

Facebook confuses the hell out of me, bnb better hurry up and work properly:growlmad:

OH couldn't find a nice enough candle in Tesco so he bought a lovely bamboo plant instead.

I hope BnB fixes itself soonn, this is so annoying!

Oh Wiggler I'm so sorry. :hugs: Love the idea of lighting a candle and lovely that OH is looking after you so well. :hugs:

Oops it took my so long to send a reply that I missed your post about a bamboo plant. :dohh:

Lovely idea. :flower: Look after youself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->