Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I'm still going to light a candle tonight, and tomorrow the search for a lovely candle/candle holder will continue.

Bethany has been trying to walk again today, she is growing up so fast! Dylan has been playing up a bit, but I think thats cos he can tell that me and OH are upset, he has calmed down now and keeps giving me cuddles, Dylan and Bethany cuddles are just what I need right now :cloud9:

Harvey :(:hugs: I'm sending you replacements:thumbup: I'll go get help for the cake addiction:haha: :friends:?

Eek why'd you bite her head off lol? MILs :argh:

Facebook confuses the hell out of me, bnb better hurry up and work properly:growlmad:

Thank you your forgiven :hugs:

I bite when she says stupid comments like you shouldn't do this or that :grr: now I get 'how are you?' 'have you's had a nice day' :winkwink::haha:

I'm lost without you lot:thumbup:

Are you lot on facebook:shrug: :grr: I'll have recruit some new pals :winkwink::haha:

New - OBEM USA is n more 4 if you can handle it all loved up lol

Edit: watch it!!! The black gummy doo lal lee gran is hilarious :rofl:

Please post! I can read, but not post atm

Harvey, BnB is still broken, we are on FB, make a FB with a fake name and add me, Sasha Deerans. x x x

Hardly, I had to refresh it loads to get that to post, make a fake FB and add me, loads of us can't get on

I posted this a million times its not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nnnneeeewwww, I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyoooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!

Works for me now:shrug: Very kindly directs me too:wacko:

Harvey, lost without you too:hugs: Hun Aaron so looks the same age as Anja, he's sooooooo cute:cloud9: Did he get a biscuit hun? Lol at MIL:haha:

:hi: Hopeful!!!! How are you and your gorgeous little guy?

Aaron is lush hun!

You don't realise how much you miss something until u can't get it. Now I can get it on my phone again I'm terrible!

My cat is clingy tonight we introduced her to MILs dog and she wasn't too bad but I think she's worried it's going to come back! We are considering getting a small dog but can't make our minds up!

Oh seems it is working now :dohh:

wiggler :hugs: hun hope you do are as ok as you can be this evening xxxx

had a lovely birthday thanks ladies, OH totally spoilt me :cloud9:

Works for me now:shrug: Very kindly directs me too:wacko:

Harvey, lost without you too:hugs: Hun Aaron so looks the same age as Anja, he's sooooooo cute:cloud9: Did he get a biscuit hun? Lol at MIL:haha:

Me too:hugs:

Yeah he has one in his hand on the photo! He kept saying yum yum yum lol

Working? Not working? Agh! Has made me very glad we exchanged addresses- omg what would happen if the internet suddenly crashed? :dohh: I loves you guys too much to loose you forever! Just a day and a half has been awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->