Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

She wears same size as Eilidh lol, Eilidhs podgy but short:haha: That is a little head, Eilidhs was over 47cm last tome, need to go find exact measurement for this time but a few months ago wouldve been like 6cm+ bigger than Avas:wacko:

Awww at Milo getting excited about shrek:haha: Hope you didnt bruise:hugs: The pm didnt work, this site has been so tempermental lately! Ruaridh doesnt want to watch anything on TV lol except the geico ad:dohh:

poor Ava has a tiny fever too. not much though. it was 99.4 before she started fussing too much. she keeps waking up bawling her eyes out and choking on air :cry:

Awww- these fevers are so hard on them! I hope Ave feels better soon- hopefully just teething? :shrug:
Ava is a tiny little munchkin! And I think it's so dang cute that she's so little and walking around :cloud9:

Hopeful-I hope you stick around girl :hugs:

New- you mentioned being spoiled by OH, anything you can share with the class? :blush:

Harvey- Oh my, Aaron was such a pretty newborn! I can't wait til they all turn one and we can post all their pictures and see the changes :happyance: it will be the best thread ever!!!

:hi: 24!

Elle's fever is down for now- but it took two hours of fighting it to get it here (about 100) still, I feel kins dumb for panicking and having hubby come home for nothing :blush:

good to hear her fever has gone down. Ava hasn't woken up since the last set of eye bawling. hope tonight isn't too bad!

Hopeful - Awww, he is absolutely gorgeous, what a cheeky litle grin :D

I hope all the poorly babies feel better soon :hugs:

Anyone want a toddler? Urgh, monkey is NOT in a good mood this morning.

We lit the candle for the baby last night and talked for hours, we decided to call the baby Grace, because we were getting upset with saying baby.

Ok- is this thing own again? It;s echoing i here! Where is everyone???

It's 2 AM- and I am on sick baby shift now. Part that sucks? they both slept and were "just fine" for hubby- now that I'm up they are both awake and pissy as hell :sad:

Harvey- here's my nepherw- Meet Patrick :cloud9:
418371_3225498049421_1625630092_2739974_1933780954_n.jpg

Milos- I hope you catch some sleep, hon

Wiggler- how have you been today? Is it left over roast day ? :munch: I love the leftovers- SO many possibilities :D
Grace is such a lovely name for and angel, hon :hugs:

harvey- this is Ava with another Avah at Milo's playgroup this morning :) this Avah is 6.5 months.
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430330_408776965803632_100000139977214_1758004_890700364_n.jpg

You'd think the other girl was the oldest lol but she a little cute dinky:cloud9:

Everyone thank you! yes he was born with a lot of hair.. its funny cause i don't think he looks anything like me or my hubby... well he looks like a very white version of my husband.. Neither of us have blue eyes, i am a natural blodne who dyes my hair dark brown so he has my hair color and skin color but my husbands facial features... he looks more like my SIL cause she has light eyes and when we r out and people always assume she's the mom, annoying!

Hey- aww seba just went thru his first cold ever and i was going nuts... he had a bad cough and low temp(100), i didn't really know what to do because he has never been sick.. i hope she is feeling better!

milos- hope ava is better as well!

wiggler- grace is a perfect name!

Ok- is this thing own again? It;s echoing i here! Where is everyone???

It's 2 AM- and I am on sick baby shift now. Part that sucks? they both slept and were "just fine" for hubby- now that I'm up they are both awake and pissy as hell :sad:

Harvey- here's my nepherw- Meet Patrick :cloud9:
View attachment 353021

Grace is such a lovely name for and angel, hon :hugs:

I can just make his face out heyy, gorgeous :cloud9: put another pic on if you get chance:winkwink:

Glad elle's temp went down, and don't beat yourself up for calling hubby, anyone in your shoes would have:hugs:

Everyone thank you! yes he was born with a lot of hair.. its funny cause i don't think he looks anything like me or my hubby... well he looks like a very white version of my husband.. Neither of us have blue eyes, i am a natural blodne who dyes my hair dark brown so he has my hair color and skin color but my husbands facial features... he looks more like my SIL cause she has light eyes and when we r out and people always assume she's the mom,

!

Has seba any teeth yet? He's a cutie:cloud9:

How's your shoes collection? lol if I remember correctly you loved your shoes:winkwink:

Awwww heyy, I hope they fall asleep for you :hugs:

Today sucks, Dylan has been really going off on one, but I know thats cos he can tell that we are upset, we are trying to put on a brave face for the kids, but he can tell, poor OH is really struggling, I don't even know how I feel at the moment.

We are going to have a great big fry up soon, eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, mushrooms and hash browns. Dinner is going to be roast dinner part 2. OH makes the best roast dinners. :cloud9:

OMG, OH's family just can NOT take a hint, I deleted the lot of them off FB and now ANOTHER one has friends requested me. Erm, no thanks. I hope they don't start ringing/texting OH, thats the last thing he needs right now :(

Everyone thank you! yes he was born with a lot of hair.. its funny cause i don't think he looks anything like me or my hubby... well he looks like a very white version of my husband.. Neither of us have blue eyes, i am a natural blodne who dyes my hair dark brown so he has my hair color and skin color but my husbands facial features... he looks more like my SIL cause she has light eyes and when we r out and people always assume she's the mom,

!

Has seba any teeth yet? He's a cutie:cloud9:

How's your shoes collection? lol if I remember correctly you loved your shoes:winkwink:

Yes he has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom. Ha my shoes collection is great, keeps getting bigger!

This is ridiculous 0 Charlotte has been whining/low crying for 3 hours straight now- no amount of cuddles/rocking/bouncing/singing/bottle/toys/loveys NOTHING is working! It is so beyond nerve wracking- especially going on just under 10 hours of sleep- in the last 4days :wacko:
https://youtu.be/uNB0FN3rdFQ

Aww Heyy :hugs: You sound so exausted and poor Charlotte sounds so tired and upset, big big hugs to you both. I wish we all lived closer, we would be able to help each other out at times like this. Sending massive massive hugs your way hun :hugs: I really hope she sleeps hun, can you wake up hubby to take over for a little bit so you can get some sleep? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->